With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess this movie scene

*As Marc undoubtedly knows, it's Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo, or Children Who Chase Lost Voices, directed/created by Makoto Shinkai of The Place Promised in Our Early Days and 5 Centimeters per Second fame.

Last edited by Agu-Chan; 04-24-2013 at 10:13 AM.

Add KaenKazui on DeviantArt Add KaenKazui on Google+
    1. Poltergeist
    2. ... Not sure about this one
    3. I, Robot
    4. Short Circuit
    5. Thor

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    The first one is Scary Movie 3.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by Agu-Chan View Post
    All of them were guessed right minus the second one. I was really surprised no one figured out the second pic since it was RoboCop.
    I'm not going to answer them directly, as I tend to come up with the answers to quick for it to be a fun game, so instead... I'll give clues/make comments.

1- I preferred when he fought Red Foreman... And killing his partner always left a bad taste in my mouth...
    2- This one is obvious enough that I'm not saying anything. Slightly related- I don't like orange soda.
    3- I own it, but haven't seen it yet. Unique enough because of the obvious cast.
    4- Another obvious one... Interesting fact. The sequel is not based on a comic, but is based on two comics.
    5- Is anyone else disappointed they didn't license the obvious brand and make it a movie based on the toys?
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Junior Commander
    #2 Is Good Burger! The best-worst movie ever! :P I mean, Its horribly awesome. XD Ah Childhood.

Dunno the rest, but I had to say Good Burger.

3. Forbidden Kingdom, nothing really special. It was alright action-wise but iirc the story was lame.

4. Kick-Ass. Didn't know it had a sequel, Marc.

5. I want to say Real Steel but I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Agu-Chan View Post
    All of them were guessed right minus the second one. I was really surprised no one figured out the second pic since it was RoboCop.
    I'm not going to answer them directly, as I tend to come up with the answers to quick for it to be a fun game, so instead... I'll give clues/make comments.

1- I preferred when he fought Red Foreman... And killing his partner always left a bad taste in my mouth...
    2- This one is obvious enough that I'm not saying anything. Slightly related- I don't like orange soda.
    3- I own it, but haven't seen it yet. Unique enough because of the obvious cast.
    4- Another obvious one... Interesting fact. The sequel is not based on a comic, but is based on two comics.
    5- Is anyone else disappointed they didn't license the obvious brand and make it a movie based on the toys?
    1- Robocop 3
    2- Good Burger
    3- Forbidden Kingdom
    4- Kick Ass
    5- Real Steel

You got them all right without stating there name good one.

Here comes a new round.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps35621246.png
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps6676bdd5.png
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps582bd9b0.png
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...psa5266815.png
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q...ps35c2f601.png

Here we go again.

1- I didn't like the 'reboot' (for lack of a better term) starring Wolverine, I sure as hell didn't like the parody (done years to late.)
    2- I don't like the director. His next film looks better than I had hoped. Missing the red trunks though...
    3- Another director I don't like. The unrelated to this film TV show was much better.
    4- It appears to be Michael Meyers, but I honestly don't know which film it's from.
    5- This one is quite easy. If that actor comes back, he's getting PAIDDDD. Although his character needs a new home. Possibly in a preexisting tower... in New York.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast