With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Re:Digitize Decode Updates and Manga

Completely digital
    In the interview, one of the designers (possibly As'maria) said that he wanted the X-Antibody Digimon to have the same silhouette, so he made the X-Antibody designs more detailed than the original designs, but he wanted them to have the same silhouettes. In Plotmon's case, there's only so-much that can be done with it if they want to keep the silhouette the same.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Py687 View Post
    By the way, to get back on topic, I wonder why Plotmon's X-Antibody design is so relatively unmodified. I expected a little more from As'maria.
    Plotmon X's design wasn't done by As'maria; he was mostly in charge of some of the more mechanical looking X Digimon (eg Omegamon X, Dukemon X, Gaioumon...you can kinda identify his style among the X Digimon).
    I'm not sure about Plotmon X's original designer, but since it already exists they probably have to make the current art resemble the original Plotmon X design.

Ain't got no mojo...
    So, someone on GameFAQs started up a campaign called Operation Decode.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/70563...ecode/66682880

Basically, in an effort to get the game localized for NA and Europe, we tweet to Namco Bandai US and UK that we want to see the game localized. It might not happen, but at least it's worth a shot. Namco Bandai has been delivering to their fans lately. Why not do the same for Digimon?

Quote Originally Posted by Garmmon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Py687 View Post
    By the way, to get back on topic, I wonder why Plotmon's X-Antibody design is so relatively unmodified. I expected a little more from As'maria.
    Plotmon X's design wasn't done by As'maria; he was mostly in charge of some of the more mechanical looking X Digimon (eg Omegamon X, Dukemon X, Gaioumon...you can kinda identify his style among the X Digimon).
    I'm not sure about Plotmon X's original designer, but since it already exists they probably have to make the current art resemble the original Plotmon X design.
    Ah, really? I guess that makes sense, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by YoKozo View Post
    So, someone on GameFAQs started up a campaign called Operation Decode.
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/70563...ecode/66682880

Basically, in an effort to get the game localized for NA and Europe, we tweet to Namco Bandai US and UK that we want to see the game localized. It might not happen, but at least it's worth a shot. Namco Bandai has been delivering to their fans lately. Why not do the same for Digimon?
    I don't have a portable gaming console but I'll do it anyway. Good cause. At least the guy's on the right track: twitter > petitions has been the trend.

Has Namdai been delivering?

So there are some ultimates and megas you have to unlock now in order to use (think was also in the first Re Digitize). I wish that wasn't included, because it's not even all of them, but a select bunch...and some of the ones they chose are weird. Like some I can understand...but monzaemon, come on. Why would I need to defeat a monzaemon in the story first before having my own, esspecially when other digimon are already unlocked for use at the begining of the game. You didn;t even need to unlock monzaemon in the first Digimon World, you could have digivolved your numemon naturally into monzaemon without ever getting one via the costume in Toy Town. Of course you can get all the way to metalgreymon right away in the game. Weregarurumon too. >.>
    Last edited by Tamer Frankie; 07-10-2013 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamer Frankie View Post
    Like some I can understand...but monzaemon, come on. Why would I need to defeat a monzaemon in the story first before having my own, esspecially when other digimon are already unlocked for use at the begining of the game. You didn;t even need to unlock monzaemon in the first Digimon World, you could have digivolved your numemon naturally into monzaemon without ever getting one via the costume in Toy Town. Of course you can get all the way to metalgreymon right away in the game. Weregarurumon too. >.>
    It gives you a reason and a significant reward for going on optional sidequests, instead of having you waste all that time for a piddling "Fuzzy Hat" or "+10 EXP".

I'd imagine if you're the kind of person trying to get every evolution, you'd be going on all the sidequests anyway, but if not...well, it's the kind of game design that the majority of gamers respond to.

I get why they do it, but I personally just want to play through the game from the getgo with my prefered digimon line like I was able to do in World 1. Monzaemon's not even from winning a Colosseum battle, but a boss in Floruscent Cave I believe. I can understand some being restricted, but even garudamon has to be unlocked.

I hope somehow there's a cheat to make all digimon unlockable. I literally just want to play through from the start with the line I want to use.

Like I said, it gives you a reason to actually play the game proper, like how Halo 4 gives you abilities to use in multiplayer for beating the campaign, so that there's an actual point to even designing the campaign version of the game.

...I'd still play the game through if the digimon were unlocked. You'd still have to actually play the game, other wise, why are you playing? It's not like there's much to do BESIDES the actual story. >.>

Digimon World 1 for example.

Follow xrick On Twitter Add xrick on DeviantArt
    I think you're not understanding... SIDEQuests are optional quests, which means they're not imperative to the story's progression.
    Having certain Obtainables unlocked by completing those quests is a good way for players to not simply disregard the sidequests and only go with the main story.

Page 36 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast