With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Tamers DVD Boxset Confirmed, w/ Coverart

or example Sora's disk menu had Izzy, Izzy's disk menu had Mimi, Mimi's disk menu had Sora, T.K.'s disk menu had Joe, Joe's disk menu had T.K., and I haven't started Kari's disk although I hear the menu has Tai. Tai & Matt's disk menu corresponded with the disk art correctly though. I know this isn't anything major but it was weird.
    Clearly it's official confirmation that 20 years later Izzy, Mimi, and Sora are engaged in bigamy, T.K. and Joe got married, and....um....Tai and Kari are related as brother and sister.

That one got away from me.

Ain't got no mojo... Slugslinger's Avatar
    Dear New Video:

TAKE MY MONEY

ALL OF IT.

Signed, Slugslinger

Yikes, between all of these sets and the new games coming out I'm going to be broke by the end of this year if not this summer.

Anyway, I love the artwork for the new boxset, it's a good step up from the previous ones. Hopefully the next two sets will be just as good in that regard.
    Last edited by Bartz; 02-16-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Follow Rika24 On Twitter Visit Rika24's Youtube Channel Add Rika24 on DeviantArt
    oh do i want this so bad. it's about time Tamers gets a DVD release... now what to do with the official VHS now?
    3DS Friend Code: 1161-0249-6857
    First Starters for each generation
    Charmander | Cyndaquil | Torchic | Piplup | Tepig | Fennekin | Rowlett

Add HarleyThomas on Facebook
    Bad time to not have money. Then again, I haven't even order 02.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by ImNotThePro View Post
    I'd actually like Blu-ray versions too come to think about it. They could probably fit all episodes onto... I'll guess 3 or 4 discs. If 3, then they could fit a whole season into one Blu-ray case.
    They could actually fit up to at least 6 discs in a standard-sized Blu-ray case. The Star Trek: The Next Generation season sets being released on Blu-ray are like this.

It just sucks that the case won't stay shut on it's own unless the booklet is removed, but oh well, I just leave the sleeve on.
    With the practice of the slipcovers being omitted in subsequent pressings, it certainly sucks for those who won't have that option. Maybe the complete season sets are limited issues, with the two/three disc sets being the norm.

Add HarleyThomas on Facebook
    No slipcovers? That and the other things it's between are the only things keeping the Adventure boxset closed.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm sure there will be slipcovers with each release, but on most releases the slipcovers (if included) or any other special extras, are discontinued after the initial release. I guess we'll know for certain if people start getting the first set without a slipcover.

Edit: For Canadian buyers, the Tamers set has been added to Amazon.ca with a pre-order price of $69.99. With free shipping, it comes to nearly $20 less than importing from Amazon.com.
    Last edited by Sonic; 03-09-2013 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Listing updated on Amazon.ca

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyThomas View Post
    No slipcovers? That and the other things it's between are the only things keeping the Adventure boxset closed.
    If it's popping open that's because you left the booklet in there. Take it out and it should close properly.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Add XD375 on Facebook Visit XD375 on XBox Live
    This will probably only be relevant to Jessicat, but Tamers is available on DVD Pacific, with similar pricing to the other two sets!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast