With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Change Your Username

Add clanc on Facebook
    I'd like to change my name to "clanc" (all in lowercase), mainly because my current one reminds me of my younger and less brilliant self.

Plus I use it in my soundcloud, Discord and other websites/forums

If it's cool, I'd like to change my name to "Frankie," my actual first name. Thanks!
    Last edited by Frankie; 03-15-2017 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Second thoughts! Brb...

A fan-made customizable Digimon card game.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Frankie View Post
    If it's cool, I'd like to change my name to "Frankie," my actual first name. Thanks!
    Changed as I could see it in your email as well.

Hey, I was using this name as a placeholder 'cuz i thought I could change it at will. if it's possible to switch it to "Curio" that's my SN on most stuff

Can my name be changed to Kiimon: Blast Mode? For evidence my Instagram is kiimon_blast_mode
    キーモン:ブラストモード
    (Kiimon Blast Mode)

I'd like my username changed to "jfred" - it's based on my real name, and I haven't used my current username in years. I use that nickname on both Freenode and OFTC, so you can PM me on there. (Or alternatively, I can PGP sign something with this key: https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=vi...B0279E2936E864)
    Past names: ArmchairRomeo, DotAgumon

Ain't got no mojo... King Jibral XVI's Avatar
    Add King Jibral XVI on Google+ Add King Jibral XVI on Steam Follow King Jibral XVI on DeviantArt Visit King Jibral XVI's Youtube Channel Visit King Jibral XVI's Xbox Live Profile
    Could my name possibly be changed to "King Jibral XVI" to fit with the actual character my current account name comes from? It's just that the majority of my accounts (Youtube, etc) have this name and I'm moving away from the 'Inferno' thing for the most part. Only Fanfiction and Skype keep it due to the familiarity people have with my account name there.

Fun fact: The original Inferno name was InfernoChicken. A crappy FNAF writer who realised her mistake in joining the fandom a month or two later! At least that fandom made my writing halfway decent though, but I wouldn't want to read back on it, lol.

Ain't got no mojo... ZeedMillenniummon89's Avatar
    Follow ZeedMillenniummon89 On Twitter Add ZeedMillenniummon89 on Steam
    I want my name to be changed by ZeedMillenniummon89, the name I am going by on other sites now. Got tired of people shortening the current name to "Nick" since that's not my name, so...

Evidence of the name:

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Spec...illenniummon89

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzq...w5y5-C6RgV1FFg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123