With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 359 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.2

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt

Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.2

Continuation of This thread.

Last post:

[quote author=TMS link=topic=14737.msg232955#msg232955 date=1346257412]
    For Targetmon, Tyutyumon is probably best, though Tyumon or Koemon could also work.

As for Shawujinmon and Sagomon, my interpretation of their profiles is that their personality will be transformed rather than their bodies, making them go berserk.
    [/quote]

Here's to another 150 pages :P

I come from the net

Re: Random Commentary on Evolutionary Relationships V.2

Cool. Glad everyone agreed on the page length.

Anyway, ChoHakaimon and Kinkakumon. Their weapons look vaguely similar. Possible connection/evo?

Completely digital DigiTamer Rikun's Avatar
    Follow DigiTamer Rikun on DeviantArt

Huzzah, new thread! I wanted to commemorate the new thread with a huge batch of charts, but very few of them are actually ready. *___* So I might just upload those later....

Yes, upon closer inspection, Kinkakumon, Cho-Hakkaimon, and Mervamon have quite a lot in common actually. (images linked for convenience of viewing) All are female human Digimon with green hair, animalistic face masks/helmets and armor, and a melee weapon (club/rake/sword). That seems like a very legit line to me.
    FIXED -> Get a picture recolored! Re-opened for business!

Completely digital CrazyAristocracy's Avatar
    Follow CrazyAristocracy on DeviantArt

I don't know if there's anything missing, but:
    http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/3405/pichimon2.png

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook

That is one big chart. What do those symbols mean between Seahomon and Seadramon, Numemon and KaratsukiNumemon, etc.?
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Completely digital CrazyAristocracy's Avatar
    Follow CrazyAristocracy on DeviantArt

A Numemon with really high defenses slide evolves to KaratsukiNumemon. A Seadramon with high intelligence (brains) slide evolves to Seahomon, and so on...
    http://i.imgur.com/woVWM.png

I come from the net

[quote author=DigiTamer Rikun link=topic=17268.msg232965#msg232965 date=1346291985]
    Huzzah, new thread! I wanted to commemorate the new thread with a huge batch of charts, but very few of them are actually ready. *___* So I might just upload those later....

Yes, upon closer inspection, Kinkakumon, Cho-Hakkaimon, and Mervamon have quite a lot in common actually. (images linked for convenience of viewing) All are female human Digimon with green hair, animalistic face masks/helmets and armor, and a melee weapon (club/rake/sword). That seems like a very legit line to me.
    [/quote]
    Cool. Thanks. You think Minervamon could evo to Mervamon? Seems obvious to me.

Completely digital DigiTamer Rikun's Avatar
    Follow DigiTamer Rikun on DeviantArt

[quote author=Unknown Neo link=topic=17268.msg232986#msg232986 date=1346369281]
    [/quote]
    Via slide-evolution like Vegiemon -> RedVegiemon and Rosemon -> Babamon, sure.
    As far as regular evolution goes, Minervamon and Mervamon are both of the same level, so for straight Fresh-to-Mega lines, I use other prevos for Mervamon.
    FIXED -> Get a picture recolored! Re-opened for business!

[quote author=DigiTamer Rikun link=topic=17268.msg232965#msg232965 date=1346291985]

[/quote]well hopefully that huge batch of charts will include an update for the Metalkoromon chart and also here are some opinions of some of yours charts that I haven't posted yet:

Snowbotamon Chart: personally I really don't like Nyaromon evolving straight to Mikemon(even if there is a fluff reason for it), and as such as you are already twisting your rules for this chart here's a more elegant solution; have Mikemon be a third Evo line for Salamon(or maybe be a shared line with Goburimon) and instead of Evolving to Betsumon(REALLY not fond of Betsumon) have it evolve to either Bastemon->Magnadramon/Ancientsphinxmon or to Cho-Hakakaimon->Minervamon/Mervamon

Botamon Alternate Chart: nothing much to say here except that it reminds me that you need to replace Saberleomon on the other line that Triceramon is in with Spinomon as well

Punimon Alternate Chart: no real suggestions to offer except maybe replace Boltmon with Blastmon

Tokomon Alternate Chart: replace Skullsatomon->Deathmon with Vamdemon->Belialvamdemon(which ties into my opinion that on the Mokumon chart you should replace Vamdemon->Venomvamdemon with Skullsatomon->Demon[which would make things more thematically fitting]) and have Scorpiomon evolve to Tyrantkabuterimon, and lastly have Warumonzaemon evolve to Deathmon now that it's freed up

Yuramon Alternate Chart: pretty good overall but since I suggested using the Flarelizarmon line over in the Metalkoromon chart to replace Revolmon, you might need to find something to replace it with

Snowbotamon Alternate Chart: personally I don't think Clearagumon should be considered a distinct digimon for these charts and be disregarded much like the black virus versions of other digimon(obviously I'm giving an exception towards Blacktailmon, Mikemon, and Modokibetamon[and various others] in regards towards pointless recolors of already existing digimon) and as such be removed from the chart and just have Shamamon be with two lines; his two existing lines(much like the Data Squad/Savers chart you did earlier) and possibly move the Starmon line over to Toyagumon as an alternate replacement for Revolmon(as a bonus this means you could leave the Alternate Yuramon Chart alone)

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook

[quote author=Unknown Neo link=topic=17268.msg232986#msg232986 date=1346369281]
    [/quote]

...Yes? It's in Mervamon's profile.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Page 1 of 359 12341151101 ... LastLast