With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: D-Power (EU) Instructions Search and Findings

Follow springogeek On Twitter

D-Power (EU) Instructions Search and Findings

I just bought one of these off of eBay, which is awesome, but it didn't come with instructions, which is not.

The basics are easy to intuit, but I'm having a hard time understand the more subtle things relating to how the battle cards work, and how to improve my Digimon's abilities so they can win any battles.

I was wondering if someone could explain how it works to me, or post a scan of the instructions, or something else.

Thanks for your help
    Decoding the secrets of the EU/Asia D-power, one step at a time: Here
    Currently Raising: Agumon (DM20)
    RIP: Greymon (DU, 13yrs), Diaboromon (DU, 20yrs)

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Re: D-Power (EU) Instructions Search

File Island is your friend.

http://lcd.wtw-x.net/DPowerEuIntro

Thank you for the link, however I've already read the page. It isn't specific enough on the information I want

Ain't got no mojo...

[quote author=springogeek link=topic=17267.msg232958#msg232958 date=1346260142]
    Thank you for the link, however I've already read the page. It isn't specific enough on the information I want
    [/quote]

I don't own a d-power from the EU, but I have asked if they would consider getting scans of instructions placed somewhere. They have stated that they could probably do this, but I'm not sure where they are in the process. I think this would help out a bit more. I love file island, but it is lacking a little in some areas. You might search online if you can find a PDF of the instructions or a scan of them. :/ Sorry I can't help more.

-Purn

File island is a great resource, but you are right, it is missing a few things.

I've been looking online, but i haven't been able to find any PDFs If someone has this, it would be much appreciated.
    Surprisingly, a couple of youtube reviews explained some of my problems with it.

I'm updating this post with the things I've read about, tried and found to work, as a resource for others. This includes some of my experiences which I am unsure about, also.
    If anyone else has something to contribute, please feel free to add it, just make sure you've tested it, rather than just copying from the internet.

Mute: Press the down and left buttons. Try to press the bottom button slightly earlier if it doesnt work. Then use the left/right buttons to switch the mute setting.

Battle Cards:

Each card requires you to slash the card through the D-Power at a different speed.

The battle cards are:-
    Speed (Man running) - Medium Speed
    Attack (Blast Wave) - Slow Speed
    Sniper (Upwards arrow) - Fast Speed
    Defense (looks like a shield) - Unknown. This one seems to act randomly. Sometimes increases sense rather than life.

At the beginning of a battle, it appears that you are dealt 4 cards from your collection, which are the only cards available to you during that battle. Sometimes you are dealt new cards to replace those you've used.

I think the reason that you can have multiples of a card are so you can affect your ideal set of cards to use in combat, as they are dealt randomly. You can only have a maximum of 4 of each card. After that, you won't be able to buy any more from the card sellers.

D-Volve Cards:
    These act oddly. When you find and rescue Calumon, he gives you one of these. Using them in battle uses up D-Energy. The cards appear to be numbered, I assume for the number of levels you digivolve up to. Slow/medium slashes are better.
    I just got the D-Volve card labelled 10, which is the third you get. (10 = 2 in binary). It doesn't seem to digivolve my digimon to mega, so something else must be going on here.

Combat Tips:
    During the opponent's attack, press the bottom button repeatedly, and it might let you use a battle card, before the attack hits. VERY handy.

I'm having real trouble with the buttons on this Digivice. I cant seem to press them fast enough so they register in order to escape Impmon.

Ain't got no mojo...

cool just got my new d-powr EU today and your additional instructions are really helpful. thanks so much for that. If I find somthing more I will keep you updated ^^
    Looking for digivices D2/D-3/D-power/D-tector/Digivice BURST please notify me if you are selling them ^^

Hurray! I'm glad someone else found some use for them.

Did your D-Power come with instructions, or did it come like mine, with nothing?

Ain't got no mojo...

Sadly it didn't come with the instruction booklet either... You just add the sound off tip which I discovered last night lol

During my last enconter fight I lost to meramon and got my new bought power card stolen!!!! yes that jerk took my awesome new card away... I'm kinda mad at the game for that right now lol.

Looking for digivices D2/D-3/D-power/D-tector/Digivice BURST please notify me if you are selling them ^^

That happened to me a few times, damn Impmon!

I can't tell who half the digimon are, which makes me sad. Happy travels, Tamer

Ain't got no mojo...

lol thanks in fact you could post all your new discovery on the fileland topic http://withthewill.net/index.php?topic=16596.0 so they can updated the site for other tamers who will have the same questions and problems we had lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast