With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Your board name origin stories

I used to be LongLiveTheSovereign (death quote of Caturamon), since my favorite (and partner lol) is Azulongmon. I decided to change it a little bit a while ago, so here we are!

I'm also SeadramonX on the Digimon Wiki, as Seadramon is one of my very favorite Digimon.
    "Evil can confuse you when you're staring at it straight in the face. You can hope the face of evil will change, but it won't unless you force it to change."

Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Add Velocifaptor on Google+ Add Velocifaptor on Steam Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel
    My previous username, djdeathspider, derived from DJ Death Spider, the name I had given myself as an underground artist. However, as more and more people started to make fun of that name, calling me 'DJ Dead Spider', and I felt a sense of inadequacy with the name, I fashioned a new name for myself, one that I thought was original but had actually been used before for various purposes, viz. Velocifaptor, deriving from 'velociraptor', 'Philosoraptor' and the semi-NSFW rage face. In accordance with my name change in the musical community, I requested a username change here, and now I am known here too as Velocifaptor. It might be a hackneyed name, but I like it a lot more than 'DJ Death Spider'. Sorry if I've posted here before.

Follow Wolfshark On Twitter Follow Wolfshark on DeviantArt
    Wolfshark was a creature I once made for an old school art project where we had to pull out two animal names from a hat and mash them together. In the end my chimeric result was deemed pretty cool and I adopted it as a sort of personal mascot. Over the years I sometimes stuff in a wolfshark in the background of other projects as a bit of a Easter egg. I still have one as my mascot (named Sharky and I need to make her a proper reference sheet) and the name stuck as my artistic pen name too. Most of my art blogs and such go by 'Wolfshark creature creations' It's a simple nickname to remember so that's an added bonus.

Rosa is my real name <3 as simple as that, i use my real name in any videogame just some eceptions, normally people use their favorite anime character or whatever but i dont need think so much about it, just set my name is all done, my name is very generic, can be a subject or can be a color or can be a flower.

Ain't got no mojo... msanimegeek's Avatar
    Follow msanimegeek On Twitter Visit msanimegeek's Youtube Channel
    Mine originated from that odd point of being 13 and figuring out what to call my Youtube channel. Msanimegeek was supposed to do AMVs and reviews... and well, that worked out not at all.
    Life is too short not to live and love. I've lost too many long-time friends in the past 4 years to not understand that.
    CDE Jan 97-Nov 13
    JAC Dec 96-May 15
    RCS May 96-Jan 16
    DAS Jun 97-Jan 17

http://msanimegeek.tumblr.com http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2665930/

Ain't got no mojo... TheCyberSleuth's Avatar
    Follow TheCyberSleuth On Twitter Visit TheCyberSleuth's Youtube Channel
    gee i wonder where i got my username from
    Should we!? Should we not!? We totally should!!!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011