With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: File Island Suggestions/Submissions/Support

Add terranakari on DeviantArt

Re: File Island Suggestions/Submissions/Support

[quote author=BladeSabre link=topic=16596.msg219980#msg219980 date=1320526676]
    Yes, I'm planning to have some different pages for each version of the non-Japanese devices, when there's enough information to do so. (Like some of the Japanese devices have separate guide/item pages for each version.)

I'd be interested to see what you have.
    [/quote]

Ok ^_^ i'll upload them to photobucket first and then post them here.
    Life is just a story in the end... So make it a good one.

@BladeSabre: I have sent the pictures to Airdra already, but I do not mind resending them to you, if you want.
    Concerining the Jogress Matcher, matches like HolyAngemon + Angewomon which should result in Omegamon are shown as incompatible.
    As well as other matches that aren't known to a lot of people, to even be possible. E.g Boltmon + Pumpmon would result in the Pumpmon evolving to Boltmon.

I come from the net

I have sent the pictures to Airdra already, but I do not mind resending them to you, if you want.
    Yes please.

Concerining the Jogress Matcher, matches like HolyAngemon + Angewomon which should result in Omegamon are shown as incompatible.
    I've heard reports, and tested on the 3.0, that "First Data Perfect + Second Data Perfect" and "First Virus Perfect + Second Virus Perfect" don't work with two Pendulums of the same version. Have you had different results?

As well as other matches that aren't known to a lot of people, to even be possible. E.g Boltmon + Pumpmon would result in the Pumpmon evolving to Boltmon.
    That's the first I've heard of it. Will try it at the next opportunity.

I'm thinking of doing some Pendulum investigation in December/January.

I'm a Maniac

Can i firstly say a massive thank you to file island. Ive refferenced the site now for the past 6 years and is favourited on every device i have that has internet access. So again a massive thank you!

My input is that i have some info on the japanese d-3. Ive recently completed v-mon version under 130,000 steps and can confirm that you dont get the bosses as partners just to battle with ( other d-3, d-terminal etc). Also you can only jogress once (only confirmed with d-3). Also i have many other digivices. If i can help in anyway please let me know.

Keep up the great work! Youre a credit to the community.
    digi armour energize!

@BladeSabre

I've sent you the Mini charts that you wanted.

To be honest, I've never done First Data Perfect + Second Data Perfect" and "First Virus Perfect + Second Virus Perfect so I can't really tell, but on the old FileIsland's Jogress Matcher, it says that it is possible.

And regarding the Pumpmon + Boltmon = Boltmon + Boltmon "Pheonomenon", If I remember correctly, dan_the_digi_man and StormShadowX were the ones that discovered this evolution possibility. Maybe they could give you more information on that. They also found out that two Digimon that were believed to be incompatible could jogress. Those were Thunderballmon and Pumpmon, which are one level apart.

[quote author=dan_the_digi_man link=topic=14069.msg178934#msg178934 date=1270249434]
    It's true, I was there. I'm surprised no one has made any comments or added anything of there own... On another note, there is something I wanted to add while we are on the topic of "defying the charts". I do not know if it is a glitch, or something that needs to be fixed. Not too long ago I check the jorges section for the pendulums to see of a Thunderballmon (5.5) and a Pumpkinmon (3.0) could carry out a jorges, and according to that section it said they were a mis match. When I tried it for my self, it worked and Pumpkinmon helped Thunderballmon become Big Mamemon! There is also another note worthy thing that we have done in the past. While most Mega level digimon can not jorge, a Boltmon could. Oddly enough, we have had that Boltmon help a Pumpkinmon reach the Mega level and become a Boltmon him self.
    [/quote]

[quote author=StormShadowX link=topic=14069.msg179170#msg179170 date=1270495164]
    Yeah that's true. I was there and was the one who did the Boltmon thing with him. Pumpkinmon and Thunderballmon are both Data's so I think that was right because it seems every ultimate can bump up the champions of the same type and as you and I saw, some of the Megas can do that too.
    [/quote]

I would like to thank you and Airdra that both of you are so concerned with the progression of FileIsland. I have been using that website for over 6 years now (Since I got my very first Original and I am very grateful for how much work you have put into that website. Please keep up the good work and Thank you.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

I got you permission to use the D-Scanner stuff from:
    http://withthewill.net/index.php?top...08.0;topicseen
    That thread.

I come from the net

Thanks Vande, GrandLocomon and Blade-Greymon.

Sorry for disappearing there. Something came up in real life that meant I wasn't thinking about any of this for three weeks or so.

Now I have exams approaching (last one on the 16th), so I don't think I'll be doing much with the Digimon until afterwards.

ex-agumon: I didn't see your post the first time. So, are you saying that you get the D-3 bosses for connect battles against other devices, and not for anything else?

I'm a Maniac

Hi sorry for late reply. Yea thats right bladesabre only connect battles weirdly enough. Hope everythings ok. Do you want me to check anything else? Did you still want to know my collection?
    digi armour energize!

I come from the net

Sorry again, I'll get to this soon!

I am terribly inactive and very rarely ever run my v-pets anymore, however, last time I visited FI, a thought occurred to me:

Would it be at all feasible to implement a system wherein one could search for devices by Digimon on them? e.g. I'd like to see all the devices that have Seadramon, so I type it in, hit enter, and a list of all that contain it show up?

I'm not familiar with the coding setup File Island uses, so I'm not sure if this would be easy or even possible, but it just struck me as something convenient.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast