With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 145 12341151101 ... LastLast

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

General fan-made Digimon thread.

This is a thread for the various fan-made digimon profiles I've written up for my various projects. Some I plan to use in stories, some I just write and conceptualize for the hell of it.

Gendamon
    Level: Child
    Attribute: Vaccine
    Type: Cyborg
    Family: Metal Empire, Virus Busters
    Group: Imperial Guard - Mounted Division
    Digimon Natural Ability: Holy, Machine/Mutant

Attacks: Wheel Slicer, Guard Shot, Lance Striker

Profile: A rookie member of the Imperial Guard's "Mounted Division." Though this digimon's upper body is humanoid, his lower body is structured like the front end of a motorcycle. Though he is just a Child digimon, Gendamon's evolution has been oversaw by the elite members of its organization and he is often given high level security duties. Thus, Gendamon has a great deal of pride in his duties and position. Gendamon has three key techniques: "Lance Striker", in which he thrusts the lance in its right arm forward while charging at top speed; "Guard Shot", where he fires the pistol in his left hand; and finally, "Wheel Slicer", whereupon Gendamon uses the wheel on its lower body as a weapon, cutting the enemy with it as if it were an energized disk. Because he is an inductee to an elite group, Gendamon's body has been outfitted with the lightweight but durable Blue Digizoid.

Name origin: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gendarme_(historical) - Gendarme, a historical or modern cavalryman.

Note: The "Imperial Guard" is a group I'm working on developing; basically, they're conceptualized as underlings/soldiers for the Royal Knights. The "Mounted Division" is subservient to LordKnightmon and Sleipmon. Gendamon is basically the lowest ranking member of this group.

KoYanmamon
    Attribute: Data
    Type: Insect
    Family: Jungle Troopers, Wind Guardians
    Digimon Natural Ability: Insect/Plant

Attacks: Courage Catcher, Bug Buzzer

Profile: A descendent of ancient-species digimon that resembles Yanmamon. However, it lacks Yanmamon's ferocity, instead having a more docile personality. Though it is just a Child-level digimon, its wingspan is quite wide, and it can also carry off other creatures that are much larger than itself. A pattern resembling the Crest of Courage can be seen on its back. It can attack by releasing sparks from the buzz of its wings ("Bug Buzzer&quot, or by throwing out a stone attached to a string tied to its forelegs, beating the enemy with it as if it were a flail.

Name Origin: Japanese. "Ko" meaning child, and "Yanma" meaning dragonfly.

Audiomon
    Type: Fairy
    Family: Metal Empire
    Digimon Natural Ability: Machine/Mutant

Attacks: Dance Break, Audio Crash

Profile: A Fairy-type Digimon born from a audio playing device's data. Her appearance is like that of a young, female imp combined with a music player and speaker device. Since the rise in popularity of such devices, Audiomon have begun to appear in greater and greater numbers, and often form groups that function like musical bands. It is believed that Audiomon constantly has a melody ringing in its ears, and for that reason, it is constantly dancing and acting as if it were caught up in a memorable song. When threatened, Audiomon fight back by pummeling the opponent with hot dance steps (Dance Break); however, some have observed that Audiomon tend to appear oblivious while doing this, so it's possible that one may not actually be fighting back on purpose. When its attention is fully caught by the opponent, Audiomon will instead create a powerful blast of feedback from its speakers and use the resulting distraction to escape (Audio Crash).

Name Origin: Audio, as in pertaining to sound.

That's all for now. I'll try to update this regularly.

Re: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Very interesting concepts ^^ I always thought the Royal Knights could use an army. Any pictures to accompany these mons?

Not yet.

Another one real quick.

Revolmon (Police Type)
    Level: Adult
    Type: Mutant
    Family: Virus Busters, Metal Empire
    Digimon Natural Ability: Machine/Mutant

Attacks: Justice Bullet, Blackjack

Profile: A sub-species of Revolmon. Though the more widely known variety's origins are a mystery, Revolmon Police Type has been identified as being based on the data from a law enforcement computer. It has a sense of "justice" that is very different from the other Revolmon's, and bases it the strict enforcement of laws and regulations. Its personality is much stricter, and will punish those who make even the most minor of offenses. Both kinds of Revolmon are members of the "Virus Busters" group, but go about their duties in very different ways. This version's "Justice Bullet" technique is geared more towards violent shoot outs than sharp shooting, and what's more, he eschews the use of other ranged weaponry and instead wields a baton called "Blackjack", which he uses to violently pacify lawbreakers.

Name Origin: English. Revolver. Police.

I come from the net

I love all of your ideas.

Lol, Revolmon Police Brutality Mode

Well, since I've had a positive response, here's the rest of Gendamon's evolution line.

Cavaliermon
    Type: Cyborg

Attacks: Swagger Cut, Laser Musket, Wheel Gallop

Profile: A type of soldier in the Imperial Guard "Mounted Division." The so-called "Cavaliermon Corps" are a unit of digimon who have overwhelming pride in their stylish approach to battle. In order to achieve the greatest amount of speed, he has taken a form similar to that of Centarumon, and has a lower body similar to that of a horse. However, his forelegs are integrated into a wheel assembly, which carries it forward with great speed while the hind legs are used to control maneuverability. A Cavaliermon takes great pride in his skills, and always ensures that its appearance is pristinely elegant. Their great pride is embodied in their "Swagger Cut" technique, which involves a Cavaliermon slicing a foe repeatedly with its trademark rapier. When close quarters combat is not an option, however, a soldier will utilize its rapid-fire rifle, known as its "Laser Musket". Against stronger opponents, however, he will abandon all pretence of form and grace and slam into them with its "Wheel Gallop," a mighty charge at full speed that grinds the enemy's data apart with the wheel on its lower body.

Name Origin: Cavalier, as in a cavalry man - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavalry

Dragoonmon
    Level: Perfect
    Type: Warrior

Attacks: Dragfire, Draglance, Draghalberd

Profile: Dragoonmon is infamous as the undisputed ace of the Imperial Guard's "Mounted Division." An aloof warrior, he shares his comrades' traits of having a lower body built like that of a horse. However, his other differences set it apart greatly from other centaur-like warriors. His armor is a unique alloy formed from Blue and Obsidian Digizoid, giving Dragoonmon a balance between speed and defense as well as a dark-blue colored armor that grants stealth during night time missions. His weapons are its Draglock rifle, which it uses to fire off destructive bursts while galloping (Dragfire), and his "Draglance", which he can use as a driver or as a sword. By combining these two weapons, they become the "Draghalberd", which allows Dragoonmon to divide both the earth and sky with a fiery shock wave. Unlike the Cavaliermon Corps, Dragoonmon's goals are focused entirely on the destruction of the enemy, and not on appearing elegant. This has earned Dragoonmon a reputation as a brutal warrior who yearns only for battle. Thus, many are surprised when he shows a warmer side, along with a concern for justice and protecting the innocent.

Name Origin: Dragoon, a kind of mounted infantryman - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragoon

Escadromon
    Level: Ultimate
    Type: Warrior

Attacks: Tonner Cheval, Phalange Diviseur, Grenadier

Profile: Escadromon is the commander of the Imperial Guard's Mounted Division, and one of the organization's top officers. He answers directly to Sleipmon and LordKnightmon of the Royal Knights, who serve as the Mounted Division's direct superiors. A digimon who prides itself on being a strategist, Escadromon is perfectly capable of leading an assault from both a distance and from the front lines. Like the rest of the Mounted Division, this digimon's lower body is similar to that of a horse. Despite being heavily armored, Escadromon can match the speed of the quickest warriors, galloping through waves of enemies and slashing through them with his sword, Bonaparte, and shooting them with its long distance launcher, Ra Soliel (Grenadier). A broad swipe of Bonaparte is all that is needed to divide an enemy's assault straight down the middle (Phalange Diviseur). Finally, when a battle reaches its crisis point, Escadromon will convert into a two legged configuration and install his forelegs into cannons, decimating the opposing army with destructive cannonballs (Tonner Cheval). In this form, Escadromon has sacrificed speed for pure destructive power, putting itself and its subordinates at risk in an all or nothing strategy.

Name Origin: Escadron, meaning "squadron" - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Escadron

Shachimon
    Type: Sea Animal
    Family: Deep Savers
    Digimon Natural Ability: Aquatic

Attacks: Pulse Wave, Sea Hunter

Profile: An Aquatic Beast Digimon of a similar appearance to Orcamon. Because it is completely adapted for life in the water, it is believed that Orcamon is a sub-species of Shachimon that became adapted for life on land through contact with the Digimental of Reliability. Shachimon is highly intelligent, and patrols the northern seas of the Net Ocean for its prey. It is known to be rivals with Ikkakumon, and to force Dolphmon to be its subordinates. Shachimon has great pride as a warrior and a hunter, and will seek to avenge itself if it believes itself to be dishonored. Shachimon's special technique is "Pulse Wave", where he uses sonic waves to fire water with the force of a cannon ball, and "Sea Hunter", where he rockets forward like a torpedo and cuts the enemy with his dorsal fin.

Name Origin: Japanese. "Shachi" means "killer whale."

Kujakumon
    Level: Perfect
    Type: Giant Bird
    Family: Wind Guardians, Dragons' Roar
    Digimon Natural Ability: Dragon, Bird

Attacks: Infinite Gaze, Emperor Phoenix

Profile: A Giant Bird Digimon wreathed in flames and brilliant crimson feathers. Many legends surround this digimon, stating it to be an embodiment of enlightenment or royalty. All that is known for sure is that Kujakumon's personality is aloof and distant, and that it will only turn its attention towards those who impress it with a spectacular display. Its tail feathers resemble a giant, flickering flame when fully unfurled, and heat is generated from the act of flapping its wings. The eye markings on this tail seemingly allow Kujakumon to see in all directions ("Infinite Gaze&quot, thus making it difficult to take it by surprise. Those who do not impress Kujakumon are violently dispelled with its Signature Move, "Emperor Phoenix", where its wings and tail fan out and release a burning white phoenix that consumes its victims in flame.

Name Origin: Japanese. "Kujaku" is the Japanese word for peafowl.

I basically came up with Kujakumon on the spot after thinking about Ankh from Kamen Rider OOO. Yeah, there's already a peacock digimon, but not like Digimon has never double dipped before.

I come from the net

I like how your profiles incorporate existing Digimon. I love it when Bandai does and I wish more profiles did that.

Ain't got no mojo...

I have to say, you've really got the style of the official profiles down, and your concepts are interesting ones too.

AlphaMervamon
    Type: God Man
    Digimon Natural Ability: Metal Empire, Virus Busters

Attacks: Alpha the Enforce, Ouroboros Break, Heartbreak Bomber, Final Olympia

Profile: AlphaMervamon is a form obtained when Alphamon bestowed the legendary "Evolution" on Mervamon, who had united with the high-speed digimon known as "Sparrowmon." AlphaMervamon's existence is now beyond the Olympus Twelve's, and she fights in accordance with a path destined to both save the Digital World and spread Mervamon's love and sensuality across all of creation. With a form covered in glistening golden armor that instantly conveys her power and beauty, it is believed that AlphaMervamon can cause anyone to fall in love with it on sight alone. However, her intelligence has also peaked, and she and Sparrowmon's souls are capable of perfect intercommunication that effectively makes AlphaMervamon's brain serve as a complex battle computer. Thus, she can formulate strategies and analyze enemy movements instantly, making it extremely difficult for one to outsmart her.

AlphaMervamon's body is clad in the power of the "Alpha InForce," and by channeling, she can call upon the power of Alphamon to strike the enemy with infinite time, giving her an attack that is almost impossible to counter ("Alpha the Enforce&quot. However, her pride usually drives her to use her own strength, and her most basic technique is to strike with her powered up sword, "Final Olympia." Furthermore, she can use the reality warping abilities of her new form to extend her Golden Medullia shield through numerous portals, thereby gaining the ability to strike the enemy from numerous positions ("Ouroboros Break&quot. Finally, by using the powered-up "Zanahoria SDX" cannons mounted on her shoulders, she can fire off beams of energy that greatly reduce the enemy's strength as well as their ability to fight - a somewhat cruel and demoralizing technique to be sure.

-----

I have some more prepared for later today. Just need to finish them up.

I come from the net

I kind of wanted to see that happen. But then it might complicate X7.

Page 1 of 145 12341151101 ... LastLast