With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 88 of 191 FirstFirst ... 38788586878889909198138188 ... LastLast

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Completely digital CrazyAristocracy's Avatar
    Add CrazyAristocracy on DeviantArt
    Oh lord. The waifus.

Buzzermon (http://awkwardklutz.deviantart.com/a...rmon-501361682)
    Level: Child
    Attribute: Virus

A laughably weak but crafty Insect type Digimon of diminutive size. Its Special Moves are flying around its oponents while buzzing annoyingly ("Sad Trumpet") and wiping the dirt of its boots on the opponent ("Dumpster Step")

Suggested pre-evolved forms: Puroromon, Yaamon
    Suggested evolved forms: Gokimon, Flymon, Dokugumon, Boogeymon

Bouncymon (http://awkwardklutz.deviantart.com/a...ymon-501363436)
    Level: Perfect

A bouncy Beast Man Digimon born from a malware program. It pretends to be a nice Digimon, but nobody believes it. Its Special Move is "I Kill".

Suggested pre-evolved forms: Gorimon, Targetmon, J-Mojyamon, MadLeomon
    Suggested evolved forms: MetalEtemon, Zanbamon, ???

Hemamon (http://awkwardklutz.deviantart.com/a...amon-501394136)

A powerful bloodsucking Insect Digimon, it has the curse of being prone to make mistakes. All prey can flee, as long as they take advantage of them, but if they don't, Hemamon will suck them dry. Its offspring get stronger the more blood it sucks, and it releases them in order to attack those who oppose it ("Vampire Squad").

Suggested pre-evolved forms: Gokimon, Flymon, Succubusmon (here), Stingmon, Kiwimon (with or without Dokugumon)
    Suggested evolved forms: Lilithmon, Rosemon, Parasimon, BanchoStingmon
    Last edited by CrazyAristocracy; 12-20-2014 at 10:27 AM.

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Add Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt
    WolFlymon

Type: Fallen Angel
    Attribute: Variable

A Digimon who has Multiple Personality Disorder. He is originally very friendly to the point of being childish and naive, from this trait of him he got 100 faithful animal-themed humanoid Digimon disciples whom he treats as his children, and gave them all code numbers. However, when his evil side takes over, he can be totally evil. In order to suppress his evil side, his 8 closest children must restraint him with their unbreakable emotional bonds.

Evolved from:
    Wolfmon + Flymon
    Angemon + Devimon

Evolves to:
    Lucemon Falldown Mode
    Mastemon
    WereGarurumon
    Belzebmon Blast Mode
    Ravemon Burst Mode
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel Add Xadhoom on DeviantArt
    Lessee how this turns out... I need to tone down my Lovecraft fanboying.

Hasturmon | Perfect | Virus | Aquatic Beast Man

A strange form of Digimon that dwells not on the same planet in Digital Space that most Digimon do, but rules a distant world, and further, it is said that the Vademon-species fled from him, across the voids of space and into other dimensions. Dressing primarily in hooded yellow robes, much like the Demon Lord of Wrath does, Hasturmon is rumored to be related to Dagomon in some manner. His Special Move is The Yellow Sign, a technique which conjures up a strange gold-glowing symbol, and can be used both offensively and defensively.

Evolves from: Nyarlathotemon | Cthyllamon | Dagomon | Sukamon

Evolves to: Daemon | Azathothmon | Dagomon | Yog-Sothothmon

Nyarlathotemon | Champion | Virus | Unknowable

A strange Digimon that imitates the Mode Changes of other Digimon in perfect detail, it is said that a Nyarlathotemon has hundreds of forms, and that no two of them shares the exact same list of Mode Changes. It is rumored that they can even take on human form. It serves as a messenger of whoever is willing to take it in, and freely wanders between the dimensions of the Digital World. Strangely, it has no Special Moves like other Digimon.

Evolves from: Any Rookie Digimon

Evolves to: Any Mode Changed Digimon

Azathothmon | Mega | Virus | Blind Idiot God

A Digimon with a grotesque appearance, it floats in the distant reaches of Digital Space, a chaotic and mindless mass of enormous power. Few know of its mere existence, but those that do suffer bad dreams for the rest of their days. The Vademon-species have warred with this creature for millennia, and yet have not yet succeeded in slaying it, because it is too powerful for them to even injure. Its Special Move is Nuclear Chaos, but owing to its mindlessness, nobody knows what this attack does, if it even does anything.

Evolves from: Hasturmon | Dagomon
    Yog-Sothothmon | Mega | Virus | Beyond-One

Perhaps the strangest Digimon of all, this creature is rumored to predate the Digital World in its entirety, but if this is true is unclear. It is said to lie outside all time and space, not just in the Digital World but also in the Human World. It is worshipped by countless Digimon across the Servers, and these cults are at odds with those that revere Dagomon. Rumor has it that praying to Yog-Sothothmon can bring about evolution to strange forms.

Evolves from: Hasturmon | Dagomon
    Cthyllamon | Champion | Virus | Aquatic Beast Girl

Rumored to be the daughter of Dagomon himself, this Digimon continually grows larger and stronger as she ages, and is the spitting image of her father. Strangely, she seems to contain both the data of a human and the data of something neither Digimon nor human in her DigiCore. Though she aspires to succeed her father as the ruler of the Dark Ocean, and is determined to make her father, mother and uncle proud, she is still hindered in this objective by virtue of being a mild-mannered child-at-heart who is generally lacking in composure. Dagomon has high hopes for her, because her power is greater than even she realizes.

Evolves from: Any Rookie Digimon | Guilmon

Evolves to: Hasturmon | Dagomon

I come from the net
    Here's an idea I had.

A Whamon in a Noh mask. Just call it Noh Whamon.

Seriously, great ideas Xadhoom.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Seriously, great ideas Xadhoom.
    Thanks.

Well, just to keep the streak going... and no, not doing the Shoggoths (because those are Raremon) or Men of Leng (because these are Wendigomon)... oh, alright.

Hound of Tindalos | Rookie | Unknown | Unknown

A strange form of Digital life, these creatures move through time rather than space, and for that reason, they are generally considered enigmas among the Higher Powers of the Digital World. They are viewed as nuisances despite their non-linear nature, because they are lacking in power; furthermore, though many Hounds have been observed simultaneously, no-one knows if there actually are others of its kind, or if there only exists the same one Hound in all of time and space.

Evolves to: Nothing

Colour out of Space | Champion | Virus | Unknown

A colour beyond the Digital World's host system to render, it has no physical substance, similar to the Shademon-species. Though the Shademon is believed to originate from the Dark Ocean, nothing indicates that the Colours likewise hail from that dimension; more puzzlingly, four-dimensional investigation conducted by ZeedMillenniummon of the Gaia Origin - a group of heroic Digimon from another dimension - indicates that the Colours originated on various earths in the 1920's, but there is no evidence in that era of the species evolving. It is primarily observed by its effects on its surroundings: If ever Digimon evolve unusually, like a plant Digimon becoming a dragon, a Colour can be known to be near.

Evolves from: Nothing

Deep One | Champion | Unknown | Unknown

One of three species native to the Dark Ocean - the Winged Ones and the Shademons are the other two. Dagomon fashions them from Digimon and humans alike who were brought over to the Dark Ocean. A Deep One possesses magic; the older a Deep One is, the more magical energy they have to cast spells with. They live eternally in the undersea city of R'Lyeh, however, some work in arcane cults in other dimensions, intending to summon forth one of their gods, and reshape those worlds.

Evolves from: Everything, chumbuddy

Winged One | Champion | Unknown | Unknown

One of three species native to the Dark Ocean - the Deep Ones and the Shademons are the other two. Dagomon fashions
    them from Digimon and humans alike who were brought over to the Dark Ocean. A Winged One possesses magic; the older a Winged One is, the more magical energy they have to cast spells with. They live eternally in the skies of the Dark Ocean, however, some work in arcane cults in other dimensions, intending to summon forth one of their gods, and reshape those worlds.

Evolves from: Everything, chumbuddy

Shoggoth | Perfect | Virus | Ghost

The Shoggoths are an enigma in the Digital World, for though they are an evolution of the Raremon-species and Numemon-species, they are not Digimon themselves. The Vademon are known to be responsible for the creation of the Shoggoths, as a servitor race, and seem to have used them as soldiers in some ancient war, but exactly who or what the Vademons were at war with remains unknown. In modern times, they have mostly abandoned the Shoggoths as their servants, leaving them on a planet somewhere far away. The Shoggoths have then invented a highly bizarre card game that involves forming bizarre sentences.
    Last edited by Xadhoom; 03-31-2015 at 11:39 AM.

OK, I got somethin for yas.

Chronomon: Zanba Mode / Ultimate/ Vaccine / God Bird Man

As a Butenmon, he had once considered his blade to be far from enough to sate his desire to purify the world. But, after ages of inactivity in his Holy form, his body withering and faith fading, he finds himself drawn back to the blade. Even with his holy power now withdrawn and weakened, he returns to his blades to find they are still as much a part of him as they had ever been, awaiting his return. He picks up his twin swords and once more feels the urge of Destruction flowing through him, but backed by the righteous light of his Holy half. Channeling both, his blades erupt with destructive force tamed by holy lights, forming dual zanbatou akin to Destroy Mode's cannons, as well as matching red and violet armor over his white feathered robes. The warrior has returned to the battlefield, seeking justice against the heathens that have corrupted eons in his absence. The fury of time itself lies within his blades and his heart, weaponizing it through the attacks of his Tokei no Hari Ken or "Clock Hand Swords".

From: Butenmon or Slide Evolution from Holy or Destroy modes.

Attacks:

High Noon: Downwards helm strike with both blades
    Morning Sermon: Upwards low hip strike from his right, aimed for disabling rather than killing
    Epiphany: A single stroke which leaves his foe frozen to be purified by other attacks
    End Times: Channels his destructive side into a temporary rage mode often saved for finishing more difficult targets
    Eon Blade: The blades are merged into one of pure energy dense enough to warp time around it, creating a strike which instantly functions as an eon's worth of blows at once.
    "You can attack me all you want. Insult me, maim me, kill me... but no one... #*^@ing NO ONE... takes MY PRIDE!" - Scott Conklin of CONTROL Ubiquity of Chaos, first entry of a new scifi franchise by ME! ON SALE NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha-Crimson View Post
    OK, I got somethin for yas.

Chronomon: Zanba Mode / Ultimate/ Vaccine / God Bird Man
    Isn't Chronomon a Super Ultimate?

[QUOTE=Xadhoom;266122]

Isn't Chronomon a Super Ultimate?
    I suppose so, yes. Still, I always hated neither of its forms using swords. So, had to make a new one. Seem decent?
    "You can attack me all you want. Insult me, maim me, kill me... but no one... #*^@ing NO ONE... takes MY PRIDE!" - Scott Conklin of CONTROL Ubiquity of Chaos, first entry of a new scifi franchise by ME! ON SALE NOW!

I suppose so, yes. Still, I always hated neither of its forms using swords. So, had to make a new one. Seem decent?
    As an intermediate: Yeah.

EDIT: Forgot one of the Lovecraft mons.

Hikari | Unknown | Unknown | Unknown

A highly peculiar Digital lifeform who eludes any form of classification, save one, made by the foremost scholars of Digital World University, a prestigious school located in another dimension. Though it most commonly uses the shape of a female human, it seems to be able to take on any form and size at will. Its origin is shrouded in mystery, though it claims that it evolved from a human due to Dagomon's influence, eons ago, before the Digital Worlds were created by the ENIAC. It seems to hold some connection to the "Lovecraft" group of Digimon and Digital lifeforms; it has been observed to once create an Azathothmon from itself, and to converse with both Cthyllamon and Dagomon about unclear topics. While it doesn't seem to have a Special Move, it seems to possess the ability to create Digital Worlds and to overwrite them as well. For that reason, it is regarded as a Digital Hazard.

Baskermon | Perfect | Demon Beast | Virus

Unlike Cerberumon who evolved to gain newfound abilities, Baskermon evolved to gain greater raw strength, which is comparable to that of a Mega. Once that strength can be matched or overcome, however, it is fairly easy to tame or defeat.
    Last edited by Xadhoom; 04-13-2015 at 07:24 AM.

Follow Aztec Garurumon On Twitter Visit Aztec Garurumon's Youtube Channel Add Aztec Garurumon on Steam Add Aztec Garurumon on DeviantArt

Lightbulb

Sorry for not being on here in a few years but here is one of the Digis I made in my absence:

Name: DublexJustimon

Size: 1 TB

Level: Mega

Attribute: Machine

Bio: Justimon aimed to be the personification of "true justice" in his life. He was a vigilante who was not influenced by any existing justice system. The laws upheld by the Royal Knights, the Sovereigns, the Great Angels, and many other factions meant nothing to him. He only followed what he believed to be the true justice, a selfless ideal that can bring happiness to everyone. And for that reason, he was considered a criminal. He operated above the law and would strike down anyone who could be a threat to others. He failed to see that by following his warped ideal, he had also become a threat to those around him. In the end, it was not an evildoer or some wicked force that brought his demise. It was his own sense of justice. Because of his actions, society feared him and demanded him to surrender himself to the existing justice system. Then since he saw that surrendering himself would bring happiness to everyone, he did not resist the judgment given by the people. He was ultimately sentenced to death for the crimes he had committed. Following his execution his digi-soul was brought to Yggdrasil and in exchange for penance he will serve in the Guild.

Description:

Natural Ability: Warrior, Multiverse Guardian

Primary Attack: Rapid Fire Justice (Charges his arms with electricity then punches his opponent close to 100 times)

Secondary Attack: Warrior's Restraint (Tangles his opponent up in his scarf which paralyzes them)

Ultimate Attack: Ultimate Retribution! (Grabs his opponents face and stares into their eye/s, causing them to burn with the pain of all the digimon they have hurt
    and/or deleted. This attack reverts his opponents back to digi-eggs to be reborn again.

The bio is from a RP Group thing I run on DA.
    Last edited by Aztec Garurumon; 04-23-2015 at 12:35 AM.