With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 197 of 198 FirstFirst ... 97147187194195196197198 LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 1972

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    Banchos are just great, but the ones we have lack an enormous Pompadeur, ripped off sleaves, huge collar, even more hair and a good bunch of cliche hard anime gang guy who is actually weak.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Lol, that's great
    I imagine him have a bit of a Johnny Bravo persona.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Ain't got no mojo...

Ebeneezermon

Level: Ultimate/Mega
    Type: Demon Man
    Attribute: Virus
    Element: Dark

Born from a very old holiday tale, this Digimon is said to be the reincarnation of an irredeemed, money-loving miser. It exploits the traditions of once pagan holidays in order to make quick cash. It's also known to scam others out of their money, not caring about what it was for, even stealing money from Ganemon and even from bank accounts.
    It's accompanied by "Marley", a ghost that lives inside its top hat, rendered powerless to stop Ebeneezermon from being such a money hog. Within Marley's body is a portal to Ebeneezermon's stash where it keeps all of the money, along with other ghosts who were once just as greedy.
    It sets its foes ablaze using "Mini-Candlemon" and makes their lives flash before their eyes. Whether it shows only the good or bad parts of the foe's past depends on the flame's color (Flames of the Past). It also uses a black hole conjured from its robe to suck in the opponent and their money, and grab them for a follow up attack (Robe of the Present). Lastly, it slashes at its victim with its scythe and alters the future of their reincarnation so they'll always remain poor and penniless (Or in this case, Bitless.) (Scythe of the Future).

Name origin: Ebeneezer Scrooge from A Christmas Carol
    Last edited by Monterrio Ashmore; 12-19-2019 at 08:29 AM.

I come from the net
    That's an interesting idea. And nice idea to use them in this way.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I've been holding that idea for a while.

Ain't got no mojo...

SuperDogmon
    (スーパードグモン)
    Level: Perfect
    Type: Puppet
    Attribute: Vaccine
    Element: Light

Dogmon took in the data of various superhero comic books and gained a much more heroic heart, Digivolving into a very stereotypical depiction of a superhero. With its great hearing, it can pinpoint exactly where someone needs help and rush to the rescue. Because it stops at nothing to protect the good Digimon, everyone calls it "Mon's Best Hero". It has a fear of emeralds, believing that it'll lose its power if it goes near any.
    It can shoot extremely hot lasers out of its eyes (Dog Lasers), use its ice cold breath to freeze foes in place (Cryo Breath), and punch its opponents with enough force to send them flying out of its sight (Super Duper Punch).

Name origin: Super (From Superman) and Dog.

Design origin: Based on Superman's pet dog, Krypto. More specifically, Krypto as depicted in the 2005 cartoon "Krypto the Superdog".
    Last edited by Monterrio Ashmore; 01-10-2020 at 10:06 AM.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    That's a good one. Cool idea
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Barbarimon

The Barbarian monster

Level: Perfect
    Attribute: Data
    Family: Nature Spirits
    Type: Ancient Man Digimon

Bio: A rarely-seen Digimon that emerged when Yggdrasil deleted much of the old Digital World. It was born from the data of a console game that had become outdated, but was still beloved nonetheless. Resentful of being outmoded, it created this horned Digimon. Its shield is tipped with ChronDigizoit, and it’s Sword is known as “Tai-Jen”, fashioned from Blue Digizoid, and provides the special move “Variable Finish”, where it cleaves the opponent apart in various ways.

Appearance: She’s modeled off of Jen-Tai from Weaponlord, a Forgotten Namco game. Obviously, her skull helmet now fully obscured her face, leaving her eyes visible. One of them has been put out, though.

I come from the net
    Well that a fun idea. A SuperDogmon. A real fun idea. ...Would there be a cat, monkey, and horse next? heh

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    so i was feeling like doing another alt line for one of the collab rookies,
    for this one i choose McGann´s ScorPiramon from the first collab, it´s just a fun design and i had fun playing around with the designs.

and here is the alt line

Raidermon > MetallifeSnimon > MetalHivemon