With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 196 of 197 FirstFirst ... 96146186193194195196197 LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,960 of 1962

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Red shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Monterrio Ashmore View Post

PakkuMamemon

Level: Mega/Ultimate
    Type: Mutant
    Attribute: Virus
    Element: Electric

A subspecies of Mamemon that was exposed to a virus from a well known arcade game. Its mind and appetite being corrupted, it chomps through computer data like how one quickly eats an entire batch of cookies in one sitting. However, it has a hard time drawing a line between what it should and shouldn't eat, so it's willing to put anything in its mouth whether or not its beneficial to everyone and itself. It's not even afraid to bite into undead or ghost type Digimon who fear it. It has a habit of swallowing all of food whole, its favorite being cherries.
    Its special attacks include rapidly biting into its opponent (Pakkupakku Bite), bouncing around like a rubber ball (Butt Bounce), and rolling into the opponent as quick as a flash (Rev Roll Smash).
    Its signature attack is jabbing its opponents with its cables and absolutely corrupt and erode their configuration data to weaken them and takes one big chomp at their head (Error 256).

Name origin: Pakkupakku/パックパック: The sound of eating. Also a reference to Pac-Man (Pakkuman/パックマン)
    Mame/豆/マメ: Bean
    Heh, I always thought of the Mamemon-species reminded me of Pac-Man.

So my sister recently had a baby, and my gramma, who makes quilts, wanted me to help her make a baby quilt; she suggested I draw some of my "little characters". Anyway, here's a baby quilt my gramma and I made with my seven "main" fan Digimon:

Sorry for the photo quality, my phone's camera isn't the best. Also if anything is off-model, it's my gramma's fault.

I come from the net
    Well that's cute. Great work and idea.

Ain't got no mojo...

ToyLocomon

Level: Mega/Ultimate
    Type: Puppet
    Attribute: Data
    Element: Metal

A Digimon that resembles a toy train, most likely based on fictional stories about trains. Though it doesn't appear to have the strength that a Mega should, it actually holds absolutely huge amounts of optimism and determination to deliver data across the Digital World and help passengers get to their destinations, calling itself "The Useful Engine That Will". It won't let anything stop it from completing its goals.
    Its main body is made of Blue Digizoid and plastic, making it rather lightweight and allowing it to move at high speeds. During an emergency, it uses the turbines on its sides to increase its speed even further (Top speed: 400 mph).
    Its Special Attacks include charging at full speed at the opponent (Chugga-Chugga Smash), making an ear-piercing noise with its whistle (Choo-Choo!) and shooting living missles from its "Cannon Trolley".
    Last edited by Monterrio Ashmore; 09-21-2019 at 05:50 AM.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    That's a great design. It was make a good Mega for Monzaemon
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Ain't got no mojo...
    Thanks. It's actually more based around an old train character I made as a kid. I was in a train phase back then.

I come from the net
    And I was thinking of Thomas that tank engine show. But nice idea anyway.

Ain't got no mojo... Haralampos's Avatar
    Follow Haralampos On Twitter Add Haralampos on Facebook Visit Haralampos's Youtube Channel Add Haralampos on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigamon23 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Golux View Post
    I'd consider "Hanokomon" for your plant boy. It literally means "leaf child" but it's also an inverse of "Konoha" which means tree leaves. "Kiko" sounds a little off, but you can't really use "Kinoko" because that means "Mushroom." "Mokubou" (木坊) for "wood boy" could also work, though it's not an existing word.
    Thanks--I was struggling to come up with an appropriate name since the katakana for "Kijimon" would probably be the same as "Digimon" XP I also didn't want to just name it Kokirimon. ^^' Also, thanks, McGann! Here's another one I did just for fun. (I'll edit the post with a more refined image later.) DeathWoodmonLevel: PerfectType: Mutant PlantAttribute: VirusField: Jungle Troopers, Wind Guardians, Nature Spirits, Nightmare SoldiersMin Weight: 20gA Woodmon who merged with a computer worm and mutated into an unstable form. While the worm inside it (which manifests as the vine wrapping around it's body, ending in a voracious mouth) has effectively doubled Woodmon's power, it also has caused a defect in it's Digicore that causes it to occasionally leak data, trailing it like the tail of a ghost. It haunts the blighted forests of the Digital World, catching lost Digimon and consuming their data to maintain it's form. EDIT: Replaced picture, added description.
    Wow! This one looks so good. It could be a good companion to NoblePumpkinmon. Wish Bandai could noticed this one. 😀Have you done more like this?
    Last edited by Haralampos; 10-25-2019 at 08:24 AM.

Follow JimClark On Twitter Add JimClark on Facebook Visit JimClark's Youtube Channel
    Very well, i finally worked more on "Royal Ladys" (jesus christ, kms). With my shitty english over 5 years ago it came for my mind this idea of marry the Royal Knights, I've made them kinda fast. In my mind, Digimon as franchise has so much potential to explore other stuff and not only expand the franchise but make it deeper.

So, yeah, i don't know how to draw and describe what's on my mind would made the post too long, so... yeah

Dananmon.
    Attribute: Vaccine.
    Type: Holy Lady.
    Level: Ultimate.
    Group: Royal Ladies.
    Familys: Metal Empire, Virus Buster.
    Attacks: Vertical Slash, Nemid Extermination, Omega Strike.

It's a Holy Lady Digimon that is part of Royal Ladies and it is the partner of Omegamon. It's said that she descends from a ancient specie of Digimons on Digital World. She moves on Digital World mounted on her machine horse "R&R Phantom", that was made with her magic and mechanic knowledge. With a cherful and calm personality, Dananmon have amazing fight abilities and a incredible magic knowledge. It's called as "Mechanic Goddess" due her ability over mathematics calculation. Have a loyal way to lead with Omegamon and it's all time like a mature couple. On Battlefield fight side by side with Omegamon, if the enemy have strong offense, she supports Omegamon with healing and field control while Omegamon, due the bigger and tough body fight in frontline. by become the wife Omegamon, she earned the Omega In Force. Your attacks are, fierce the enemy with a quickly attack with your halberd, Tuatha, Horizontal Slash. Making the Tuatha shining like the sunrise attack with a big energy ball, Nemid Extermination. Making her body shines, she rushs over the opponent in speed above the lightspeed, Omega Strike.

-

Scáthachmon:
    Attribute: Vaccine
    Type: Holy Lady
    Family: Virus Busters.
    Group: Royal Ladies
    Attacks: Endless Fury, God Rage, Skye Down.

It's a Holy Lady Digimon that is part of Royal Ladies and is the partner of Craniummon. "The Goddess of Movement", Scáthachmon is a martial arts master, she has a elastic body and can read any movement with her magic eyes like everuthing she sees it is in a slow motion, cause that have a strong agility, mobility and unmatched reaction speed. Have a animated and honest personality, with a serious expression almost all the time. Craniummon and Scáthachmon fought many times without weapons and always having draw as result, she could read the movements of Cranniumon, but don’t have power for over the resistance of your rival. During a crisis on Digital World, Scáthachmon fight side by side with Craniummon and presence the true power of the Royal Knight and his capacity to evolve in a fight. When Scáthachmon turned herself wife of Cranniumon, start to wear a black armor and earned the Black Digizoid, the digizoid that only Craniummon had in all Digital World. The rivalry down and they become a lovey-dovey couple, it's hard don't see Craniummon and Scáthachmon together. On Battlefield they always use the Jo-Ken-Pô for deicide who will encounter the enemy if have only one, but they really like fight side by side versus innumerous enemies, protecting each other. Her fight style remember much Craniummon style with a spear, Gaé Bulg and the black shield Falias. Your attacks are, a fierce strike with her Spear, Gaé Bulg, Endless Fury. Create a great fierce tornado using the Gaé Bulg, God Rage. Jumping in a free fall from the stratosphere over the enemy with amazing power, making a earthquacke that can reach 20.0 on Richter magnitude schle in a 100km radius, Skye Down.

-

Shirayukimon
    Type: Holy Lady.
    Family: Virus Buster, Deep Savers.
    Attacks: Aurora Zero, Soul Blast, Mind Crush.

It's a Holy Lady Digimon and a member of Royal Ladies being partner of Alphamon. Called as "Princess of Time" Shirayukimon have a strong magic knowledge like healing magic, psychic powers like telepathy and strong control of water element. Using her magic, changed your Digicore using the same specification that GranDracumon have and turned herself a X-Antibody Digimon. With a kind heart and happy personality have almost the time a pretty smile, mainly when stay close of Alphamon. Shirayukimon was imprisoned by Lucemon in a ice palace on extreme north of Digital World where was freezed in cryogenic state until be rescued by Alphamon that heard her scream. After be rescued, started travel on Digital World with the Holy Knight and became his wife. Alphamon was a lone wolf and a big mistery until find Shirayukimon that now stay with him all the time, embraced in some arm his arms. Isn't a couple that chat much with the voice cause for Shirayukimon it's easier use the telepathy. By becoming the wife of Alphamon, Shirayukimon earned the AlphaInForce in your Digicore, and became a space-time magician. In battle, Shirayukimon usually cover Alphamon that's always on frontline swinging his sword. Your Attacks are reciting a Mantra that can summon a great blue thunder, Soul Blast. Looking closely to the eyes of your opponent and using your psychic power causing a mind blow, Mind Crush. With your 2 hands release a super-ray attack on absolute zero that complete freeze the opponent body, mind and soul for 5 seconds, Aurora Zero.

-

Nisabamon
    Attribute: Data
    Level: Ultimate
    Family: Virus Busters, Nightmare Soldiers, Wind Guardians.
    Attacks: Chaos Zone, Elemental Descendance, Blazar Judgment.

It's a Holy Lady Digimon and a member of Royal Ladies being partner of Duftmon. Duftmon gave to her the title of "Quantum Goddess" and it's said that the Crystal in your neckleace is the Filosofal Stone. Have deep knowledge about everything. Nisabamon have connection with the Akashic Records like AncientWisemon, her master, but isn't more wise than it due the timelife. Was a Angewomon that have been banned by the Three great angels due the riot words and the abnormal knowledge. After fall down from the heaven lost her vision and audition and got a diabolic form, but the scream for the Heavens took attention of AncientWisemon, that even as a spectrum, made her your apprentience. After complete the training, AncientWisemon called Duftmon that fell in love at first sight with the Demon-lady Digimon. Using his sacred position, Duftmon put an end on the curse of the Three Great Angels and trained her to evolve for Ultimate, due the special caracteristics, evolved to Nisabamon and became the wife of Duftmon. Is a mature couple that chat much over everything, if aren't in a fight, are traveling over the world. Nisabamon unlike your master, AncientWisemon, have some control over all elements of Ten Warriors and have the ability of teleport yourself in a radius of 25KM, but it's hard for her use that all time. Due her capacity of read and your magic glasses "Quasar" can read the details of any situation better than anyone and inform Duftmon that makes the strategy, if have some problems, mount on Duftmon: Leopard Mode. Nisabamon have a cheerful, stubborn and innoncent personality, always trying make that all learn with her and every new discovery is write in your diarium called "Codex of Gilgamesh." Your special attacks are, a antimatter ball that explode when touch the target, Blazar Judgment, singning a Mantra charge a strong energy in your hands and attack using as base one Element of Ten Warriors per cast, Elemental Descendance, calculating all the variants she creates a zone where can move herself as wish and release a attack in any place where she wants without move herself, Chaos Zone.

-

Astartemon
    Attribute: Virus
    Family: Nightmare Soldiers, Dark Area.
    Attacks: Diabolic Claw, Red Moon, Inferno.

It's a Holy Lady Digimon and a member of Royal Ladies being partner of LordKnightmon. Astartemon has born on Pandemonium from DNA of Beelzebumon and BelleStarrmon, and was raised by Barbamon. Had your Data modified by Barbamon that used his own Data and data of AncientGreymon and Armagemon in order to make of Astartemon one of strongest Digimon of Digital World. Called as "Rebellion Princess", started a rebellion in Pandemonium that ended in failure. After runaway from Dark Area, meet LordKnightmon and he seduced her with beautiful verses. Was hard for her get the trust from Royal Knights and Royal Ladies, but she received the Bless of Yggdrasil, that modify the type of a Digimon to become a Holy Lady and identify that Digimon as wife of a Royal Knight, a Royal Lady. Has a cheerful and cute personality, strong instincts that she believe most than anything, and due that instincts she trust in LordKnightmon and your love each other and is the ace of "Knightmon Army" commanded by LordKnightmon, being his Vanguard. In battle, manifest a brute violence and a great control over the Fire element. Your attacks are, slice your enemy with your hands in flame, Diabolic Claw. Using all your force, fly over the battlefield and release from her mouth a giant destructive energy ball that fall like a giant red ball, Red Moon. Opening your wings, engage in flames and release over the enemy, Inferno, those flames are strong like the flames of "Pandemonium Lost" of Barbamon.

-

Ayasofiamon.
    Family: Virus Busters, Metal Empire.
    Attacks: Divine Bless, Apocalypse, Genesis.

It's a Holy Lady Digimon and a member of Royal Ladies being partner of Dynasmon.
    Created using as base special D’arcmon that have born on Heaven. Using data of All Angel-Type and Machine-Type species Digimon that was found, is the ultimate weapon from Heaven in response to the creation of Astartemon. She is the state-of-art cyborg Digimon on world and the unique that have the White Digizoid, capable of absorb and release energy, due it it's said she's stronger than Seraphimon. Ayasofiamon believed only in God and in Three Great Angels, but when cause genocide without a good reason, the distrust has born on her heart and started doubt of her faith after be defeated by Dynasmon. Cause that rebel yourself from the Heaven and now is a criminal for the Angels. Has total devotion for Dynasmon, so deep that gained his admiration and both fell in love with each other. Like Dynasmon, put in front fidelity, devotion and courtesy, and both act in way that never put in doubt the love that have with each other. By become the Wife of Dynasmon, she got special wings of Blue Digizoid and thrusters with an equal ability of fly of Dynasmon X-Antibody. Your attacks are, using the Destiny Spear release an energy bomb that reduces everything on ashes in 5km radius, Apocalypse. Putting the Funnels in a cross formation, release a great beam over the enemy, Divine Bless. Opening in your wings and releasing energy over your body, rush over your enemy in a high shine with the Destiny Spear, like the sunshine, Genesis.
    Global Digimon Masters Online - Server: Leviamon.
    Nick: JimClark (LV99)
    Guild: Vongola. (Submaster)

Follow Gigamon23 On Twitter Add Gigamon23 on Facebook Add Gigamon23 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Haralampos View Post
    Wow! This one looks so good. It could be a good companion to NoblePumpkinmon. Wish Bandai could noticed this one. 😀Have you done more like this?
    Thanks! I've not drawn more of my own inventions recently, but some of the links in my profile are to other Digimon art/concepts I've done, and I occasionally post art on my Twitter page. I also have a few of my own ideas earlier on in this thread. There's one of like to do that combines Alphamon & Omegamon that might be the next one I do.

"At last we will reveal ourselves to the Virus Busters. At last we will have revenge."
    My Stuff: Digimon: AR Monsters, Digi-Doodles!, My OC Digimon, V-Pet Blog