With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 195 of 196 FirstFirst ... 95145185192193194195196 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 1955

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt

Tepesmon
    I wanted to draw a Vamdemon Mega that is closer in design to Draculas Origin then all the other stuff we got, not a big fan of those tbh
    though i dunno if the design is digimon enough.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I always like to think that vamdemon evolution is daemon

I haven't drawn OCmons in a while, so here's JetSphyrinmon

I come from the net
    That's a crazy design. Nice though.

Ain't got no mojo...

PakkuMamemon

Level: Mega/Ultimate
    Type: Mutant
    Attribute: Virus
    Element: Electric

A subspecies of Mamemon that was exposed to a virus from a well known arcade game. Its mind and appetite being corrupted, it chomps through computer data like how one quickly eats an entire batch of cookies in one sitting. However, it has a hard time drawing a line between what it should and shouldn't eat, so it's willing to put anything in its mouth whether or not its beneficial to everyone and itself. It's not even afraid to bite into undead or ghost type Digimon who fear it. It has a habit of swallowing all of food whole, its favorite being cherries.
    Its special attacks include rapidly biting into its opponent (Pakkupakku Bite), bouncing around like a rubber ball (Butt Bounce), and rolling into the opponent as quick as a flash (Rev Roll Smash).
    Its signature attack is jabbing its opponents with its cables and absolutely corrupt and erode their configuration data to weaken them and takes one big chomp at their head (Error 256).

Name origin: Pakkupakku/パックパック: The sound of eating. Also a reference to Pac-Man (Pakkuman/パックマン)
    Mame/豆/マメ: Bean

I come from the net
    ...OK this idea I like. Really. Great idea.

Iím loving all of these guys! The Pac-Man Mamemon is too cute lol.

Quick update on my stuff, my digital file for my original CheerGalmon got corrupted and it broke my heart. I want to remake it one day, and Iím trying to think of it as a blessing in disguise. Iím afraid to use my old computer, but hopefully I can get the courage to get back into it.

Ain't got no mojo...

Calumon X

Level: N/A
    Type: Holy Beast
    Attribute: Unknown
    Element: Light

This version of Calumon was born with the X-Antibody, having the appearance of a small angel. It still retains its playful, child-like personality and loves to interact with other Digimon. According to many untold legends, many mysterious miracles occur when Calumon X is nearby such as dead plants coming back to life, waters being purified, power outages being restored, Digimon being cured from any illness, et cetera. It's still capable of helping Digimon evolve since it's the incarnation of the Digi-Entelecy, and it sometimes allows them to access their X-Antibody form without the need of an X-Antibody.
    Its new special attacks include shooting a laser from the Zero Unit on its forehead (Ruby Shot) and praying to the angels of Heaven to bring about a random miracle (Shining Prayer) or punishment towards its opponent (Devine Intervention).
    Last edited by Monterrio Ashmore; 08-30-2019 at 04:31 PM.

I come from the net
    That's cool an an interesting idea. It just might work. Great idea.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hope you guys don't mind, but I gave Kibegaimon a little redesign and fixed up its bio.