With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 192 of 195 FirstFirst ... 92142182189190191192193194195 LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1947

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Follow Rosamon On Twitter Add Rosamon on Discord Visit Rosamon's Youtube Channel Add Rosamon on DeviantArt
    Seed Hivemon

Level:
    Baby I
    Type:
    Seed
    Attribute:
    None
    Field:
    Jungle Troopers

Appearance: A small seed with a leaf "propeller" protruding from its top that allow it to ride the wind and find hosts. Three root tendrils sticking out of its bottom grant it limited mobility. Seed Hivemon has no eyes.

Description: Seed Hivemon is an anomaly among Digimon, as the only time it possesses a DigiCore is when a Lord Hivemon births it upon death, and those Seed Hivemon take 1000 years to evolve. In every other circumstance, it is mass produced from the buds growing on Vinemon's, Hivemon's, and Lord Hivemon's bodies, with the purpose of latching onto other Digimon and infecting them, turning them into Hive- Digimon (eg; HiveAgumon) and implanting its parent's consciousness into them.

Special Move: Hive Bind - Attaches to a Digimon and turns it into a Hive- Digimon by embedding its vines into the victim's body.

Evolves to: Petit Vinemon

Petit Vinemon

Level: Baby II
    Type: Plant
    Attribute: Free
    Field: Jungle Troopers

Appearance: A mass of vines with two leaves standing up on the top of its head. Two beady, black eyes peek out from behind the vines covering its whole body.

Description: Vines sprout from Petit Vinemon's Digicore. It is a cowardly Digimon and is easily brought to tears. Its personality makes it a frequent target of bullying. It is too timid to fight back, and its slow speed often prevents it from escaping dangerous situations. However, by sticking its many vines into the ground and photosynthesizing, it can quickly regain any energy it has lost from being beaten. This makes it very hardy and allows it to survive until it can evolve.

Special Move: Shaker Spore - Shakes its two leaves and releases a small cloud of spores. These spores can irritate the eyes and noses of other Digimon.

Evolves to: Vinemon, Floramon, Alraumon

Vinemon

Level: Child
    Attribute: Virus

Appearance: Vinemon is humanoid in stature. It has a jagged mouth, thin eyes, and triangular marks on its brow that can look like another pair of eyes from a distance. Two buds are sprouting from its temples, and a large blade of grass sticks out from its forehead. Six vines grow from its neck and are wrapped around like a scarf when not in use. A layer of grass grows over its forearms and chest. Growing from its wrists are giant, sharp blades of grass that it uses in combat to slice its opponents. Its feet are much like those of other Child-level Plant Digimon, like Palmon and Floramon. The mark of the Digital Hazard is displayed on its stomach.

Description: Vinemon has grown spiteful of the world around it due to its abuse in its previous form. It wanders the Digital World alone, viciously attacking anything that comes near it. It uses its leaf blades in conjunction with its six flexible vines to overwhelm its victims. If Vinemon recognizes a Digimon that used to bully it, it will be dead-set on attaining revenge. When its anger towards the world reaches its peak, the buds on its head will blossom, releasing two Seed Hivemon, and Vinemon will evolve into Hivemon.

Special Moves: Little Cutter - The leaf blades on its wrist grow in size slightly and begin to glow. Vinemon slashes at the opponent. A wave of energy is launched from each slash and will fly in the direction Vinemon is facing.
    Rapier Vine - The six vines growing from Vinemon's neck unravel and extend, shooting towards the target. Each vine can go in a different direction. This ability can also be used for mobility.

Evolves to: Hivemon

Hivemon

Level: Adult
    Type: Demon Man

Appearance: Bipedal, with digitigrade plant legs and a muscular torso. Hivemon's mouth is perpetually agape, baring gums and teeth. It has a sharp head crest that begins at the forehead and extends above its eyes and towards the back of its head. Two giant, thorn-covered vines extend from each shoulder, a strong hand on the ends of each vine. Hivemon wields the four cutlasses Ma, Sa, Mu, and Ne simultaneously. A belt of seeds around its waist hold up large, spiky leaves draping over its legs to knee-level. Two large flower buds are propped on its shoulders and face forward, attached to the shoulder blades by roots. The mark of the Digital Hazard is on its chest.

Description:
    Hivemon is a ferocious, almost feral Digimon with a natural instinct to kill and absorb the data of others, while producing Seed Hivemon from the buds on its shoulders. It holds a tight control over the resulting hivemind. When it has loaded enough data to evolve to the Perfect level, it will find an elevated and protected location to evolve.

Special Moves: Masamune Assault - Hivemon's cutlasses glow with energy and it slashes them repeatedly in front of it at blinding speed, unleashing a flurry of energy waves.
    Seed Launcher - Dozens of Seed Hivemon are spat out from Hivemon's flower buds.

Evolves to: Lord Hivemon

Lord Hivemon

Level: Perfect

Appearance: Lord Hivemon has the bottom half of a great tree rooted into the earth. It has an armoured torso with moss growing on its shoulders. Its brain is exposed at the top of its head, protected by a cage of roots. It has no eyes, though its head crest, similar to Hivemon's, leaves room for where they would be. Gigantic, thorned vines extend from its shoulders, ending in two cylindrical arm cannons. Three claws line the lip of the cannon, on the inside of which is a flower bud. Vines grow from the sides of the cannons and spiral around them. The mark of the Digital Hazard is on its chest.

Description: A Digimon permanently stuck in one place, its previous form, Hivemon, much choose carefully where to evolve. Lord Hivemon is the last stage of the Hivemon life cycle, as when it dies, it leaves behind a Seed Hivemon with a DigiCore. It is unknown what its Ultimate form looks like. Lord Hivemon produces hundreds of Seed Hivemon every day, earning it the title "Forest's Scourge." It can easily bring ruin to the Digital World if it is not killed before every Digimon enters the hivemind. Lord Hivemon has incredible control over Hive- Digimon, able to even speak through them. It employs the strongest Hive- Digimon to protect itself, as it cannot move.

Special Moves: Seed Cannon - Fires thousands of Seed Hivemon from its arm cannons.
    Great Jungle Destroyer - Unleashes a powerful laser from its arm cannons.

Evolves to: Seed Hivemon

Wow. This was way bigger than I expected it to be. Anyways, this is a Digimon line I created for what's going to (hopefully) be a story I'll write. It may never see the light of day, though, but I'll try my hardest. This line is going to serve as the first villain. I hope you guys like it!
    Rosamon, Warp Shinka...!

Ain't got no mojo...
    What do you guys think of rasenmon and lordicemon? With a possible jogress between the two? X forms and burst evolution?

I think lordicemon just replaced ulforceveedramon on my top 10 fave digimons.

ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.

I kinda had an itch to redesign my old fan digimon design(Still disappointed there aren't more Tiger based Digimon):

Tygermon
    Type: Crouching beast Stage: Child(Rookie) Attribute: Data Family: Nature Spirits

A beast Digimon that is rarely seen due to it's reclusive nature. It is said that you are more likely to be stuck by it's hidden technique, Tyger Punch, before you realize it is there. It has a fierce rivalry with other Digimon of the Leomon family over who is the true king of beasts. To prove it's claim it is said to unleash a mighty roar, Kings proclamation, that will send a tremor of fear into it's opponents. However it is still a child and does not always act in a noble manner. At the slightest indignation it will become enraged and throw itself into a battle frenzy, Rowdy Rumble. Rumor has it that a strange mutation in this species changes it's orange fur white, it's golden eyes turn blue, and it's attribute becomes Vaccine.

I'm not very good at drawing so I'm just gonna do recolors.

KouriWisemon
    Level: Perfect
    Evolves From:
    Sorcerimon

A Wisemon that has mastered the art of Ice magic. Its Book contains hundreds of ice spells that it has mastered. Its Special Moves are repeatedly throwing balls of frost that explodes into sharp icicles (Crystal Bomb), and encasing the opponent within a never melting ice (Frozen Tomb).

DaiTigris, that Tygermon is adorable. Yes we need more tiger Digimon.

And I like recolored Digimon too LordBearmon. Plus I have zero complaints about more ice powered Digimon.

Evos for existing recolored mons.

BlackMirageGaogamon
    Level:
    Ultimate
    Evolves from: BlackMachGaogamon

A Beast knight Digimon whose whole body clad in Black Digizoid armor. As opposed to MirageGaogamon which represents the Full Moon, BlackMirageGaogamon represents the New Moon. Its Signature Move is a superdreadnought-class strike in which it concentrates its body's energy, then fires it from the mouth on its chest. (New Moon Blaster).

Sakuyamon (Silver)
    Level:
    Ultimate
    Evolves from: Taomon (Silver)

A rare subspecies of Sakuyamon that was born during the Silver Moon. Its red fox spirits are imbued with the power of living fire, similar to Amon. Its Special Move is spreading the ground with red flames that incinerate evil spirits (Silver Realm Mandala).

Yukitamamon
    Level:
    Perfect
    Evolves from: Hyougamon

A certain oni Digimon reverts back into its egg form during severe snowstorm in order to keep warm. It is rumored that it will evolve into a fearsome Digimon when it hatches. Its Special Move is shooting a thousand icy needles through the holes of its exoskeleton (Thousand Icicles).
    Last edited by Lord Bearmon; 07-18-2019 at 04:38 AM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Sakuyamon mutant would already qualify for that I guess.

The mutants are more of a recolor for stronger mobs like Digimon World 3 does for the sake of clarity. I'm sure they're not gonna be used outside of the game.

I just realized, Alolan forms are basically Digimon mutants (not saying pokemon ripped it off, just an observation i've made.)

BlackMirageGaogamon looks and sounds awesome. It needs to be a real Digimon.