With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 191 of 191 FirstFirst ... 91141181188189190191
Results 1,901 to 1,905 of 1905

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

I come from the net
    That's an interesting idea. Could be really nice if drawn.

Ain't got no mojo... SnowAgumonGemini's Avatar
    In honor of my birthday today, I’d like to share some rough sketches of my OC partner Digimon. I first came up with him after watching Digimon Tamers many years ago when I was in middle school. Over the years he’s had many changes, but key elements have remained the same. I’ll one day make finalized art but for now I’ll just share my rough sketches.
    This is Bayōmon. “Bay” comes from the English word for a low howling noise, and “ō” is short for Ōkami. He is a composite Digimon combining elements from wolves, bats, and kangaroos. His original name was “Bayowoomon” from the animals it’s composed of, then “Beowolfmon”—until Frontier changed that for me. It’s also funny that he is somewhat like Sangloupmon even though I came up with him years and years before.

I only had the Rookie form for all of those years, but more recently began to add to his evolutionary line.

For his Baby I Level, I made Kibamon from the Japanese word for fang.

For his In-Training, I made Inaibāmon from the Japanese “inai inaibā” or “peek-a-boo”. My concept for him is that when he evolves his ear fur sheds and becomes gloves that are used by other Digimon (like Gatomon).

I’m still fleshing out his later forms but I’ll share that his Champion Level will be called “Wayamon” from the Cherokee word for wolf. He’ll be based on the Cherokee origin story of a wolf that painted a helpful cardinal red.
    Last edited by SnowAgumonGemini; 06-06-2019 at 09:39 AM.

I come from the net
    Well that's an interesting idea. Great job with the art too.

Ain't got no mojo... SnowAgumonGemini's Avatar
    I’m still working on the fan armor evolutions from the audio drama. I’m hoping to have my CheerGalmon finished before too much longer.

Ain't got no mojo...

SitterMonzaemon

Stage: Ultimate/Mega
    Type: Puppet
    Attribute: Vaccine
    Element: Light

A Monzaemon applied for the role as protector of the Primary Village, and this was the result. Now gaining an absolutely caring pure heart, this teddy bear-like Digimon takes care of the newborn Digimon born in the Primary Digimon and keeps them safe from all sorts of harm. SitterMonzaemon flies around to get a bird's eye view of the village and attracts young Digimon by shaking its magic raddle, "Widdle Baby" which can be heard from 10 miles away. "Widdle Baby" can also be used as a magic wand to lift large ojects and carry the blocks it uses as projectiles.
    It also has a playroom in its belly which it uses to carry newborns as they play, safe from harm. 50% of the food it eats will be sent to the playroom for the children to eat. It doesn't get much energy as a result, but it has all the energy it needs normally.
    Its Special Attacks include singing a soothing Lullaby as the mobile on its head plays calming music (Brahms' Lullaby), rapidly hitting the opponent in the head with "Widdle Baby" (Rattle Wack), and burying the opponent in wooden baby blocks (Build-A-Block). It can also heal itself and allies with a giant baby bottle (Nursing Time).
    Last edited by Monterrio Ashmore; 06-12-2019 at 11:56 AM.