With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 191 of 193 FirstFirst ... 91141181188189190191192193 LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 1921

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

I come from the net
    That's an interesting idea. Could be really nice if drawn.

Ain't got no mojo... SnowAgumonGemini's Avatar
    In honor of my birthday today, I’d like to share some rough sketches of my OC partner Digimon. I first came up with him after watching Digimon Tamers many years ago when I was in middle school. Over the years he’s had many changes, but key elements have remained the same. I’ll one day make finalized art but for now I’ll just share my rough sketches.
    This is Bayōmon. “Bay” comes from the English word for a low howling noise, and “ō” is short for Ōkami. He is a composite Digimon combining elements from wolves, bats, and kangaroos. His original name was “Bayowoomon” from the animals it’s composed of, then “Beowolfmon”—until Frontier changed that for me. It’s also funny that he is somewhat like Sangloupmon even though I came up with him years and years before.

I only had the Rookie form for all of those years, but more recently began to add to his evolutionary line.

For his Baby I Level, I made Kibamon from the Japanese word for fang.

For his In-Training, I made Inaibāmon from the Japanese “inai inaibā” or “peek-a-boo”. My concept for him is that when he evolves his ear fur sheds and becomes gloves that are used by other Digimon (like Gatomon).

I’m still fleshing out his later forms but I’ll share that his Champion Level will be called “Wayamon” from the Cherokee word for wolf. He’ll be based on the Cherokee origin story of a wolf that painted a helpful cardinal red.
    Last edited by SnowAgumonGemini; 06-06-2019 at 09:39 AM.

I come from the net
    Well that's an interesting idea. Great job with the art too.

Ain't got no mojo... SnowAgumonGemini's Avatar
    I’m still working on the fan armor evolutions from the audio drama. I’m hoping to have my CheerGalmon finished before too much longer.

Ain't got no mojo...

SitterMonzaemon

Stage: Ultimate/Mega
    Type: Puppet
    Attribute: Vaccine
    Element: Light

A Monzaemon applied for the role as protector of the Primary Village, and this was the result. Now gaining an absolutely caring pure heart, this teddy bear-like Digimon takes care of the newborn Digimon born in the Primary Digimon and keeps them safe from all sorts of harm. SitterMonzaemon flies around to get a bird's eye view of the village and attracts young Digimon by shaking its magic raddle, "Widdle Baby" which can be heard from 10 miles away. "Widdle Baby" can also be used as a magic wand to lift large ojects and carry the blocks it uses as projectiles.
    It also has a playroom in its belly which it uses to carry newborns as they play, safe from harm. 50% of the food it eats will be sent to the playroom for the children to eat. It doesn't get much energy as a result, but it has all the energy it needs normally.
    Its Special Attacks include singing a soothing Lullaby as the mobile on its head plays calming music (Brahms' Lullaby), rapidly hitting the opponent in the head with "Widdle Baby" (Rattle Wack), and burying the opponent in wooden baby blocks (Build-A-Block). It can also heal itself and allies with a giant baby bottle (Nursing Time).
    Last edited by Monterrio Ashmore; 06-12-2019 at 11:56 AM.

I come from the net
    AbyssSwimmon - Level: Adult to Ultimate (Varies) - Type: Aquatic - Attribute: Virus - English. Abyss. Swim

It is said the one or few Swimmons were wandered off from their School of Fishes and ended up lost in the deepest sea at Abyss, absorbing the malice data from the Abyss Sea at deepest depth where it is filled with no kindness only the cruel survival of the fit preys upon the weak that corrupted Swimmon(s) and evolved to AbyssSwimmon. Due to their strange effects of the AbyssSwimmon's body, it is impossible to determinate their true levels because of this, Swimmon with the malice data absorbed to force the unfortunate Digimon(s) who got in its path to jogress together to evolve to AbyssSwimmon therefore it's impossible to confirm its true level and the victims with their Levels varied who were fused that took the deformed appearances in AbyssSwimmon's skin displaying their despair faces.

"Nightmare of The Four Heavy Metal Ruthless Machine Horse"

Truckmon - Unidentified - Unidentified - Unidentified - Name Origins: Truck.

The terrifying nightmare vehicle who popped out of nowhere to ram enemies without awareness to death even damaging itself afterwards.
    It is said Truckmon cannot be found in the digital world yet it appeared at random times which involves ramming to death for unknown reasons.
    Many researchers cannot find any truces of Truckmon left behind and it's impossible to witness the existence of Truckmon despite incidents it caused. It may come from another dimension.
    Its own abilities are so mysterious however it helped Truckmon to ram enemies to death because Truckmon's job is to crash whatever
    it detects the existence of "Anime Protagonists, Main Characters, etc" to charge in recklessly even the bigger enemies fall victim to this.

Attacks: Plot Armor Breaker and SUDDENLY!!!

Airplanemon - Unidentified. Unidentified. Unidenified. Name Origins - Air Plane.

The terrifying nightmare Aeroplane who dragged enemies down along with itself to death. However unlike Truckmon who is full of murderous intention.
    It is surprisingly negative and depressing Digimon who is the most unluckiest aircraft ever. It's unknown or not if it is really suicidal or unlucky one who tend to get suicidal, ended up catching fire on turbine engines, or failing to contract with Air Traffic Control Towers. Only small sized passengers can enter Airplanemon for long travel distances or safe places. However according to its statistic, it's 100% guaranteed death rates and no survivors in its travel record log. Also it said it shares Truckmon's Detection abilities and dimension hopping.

Attacks: 13 Accident of History and 4 Incident of Scene.

Trainmon - The terrifying nightmare Rail transport vehicle that is completely unrelated to Trailmon series and Locomon.
    Interestingly unlike Truckmon and AirPlanemon. This Machine type is very focused on carrying its purpose to unload cargo in travels.
    However for some reasons, it is actually not classified as The Terrifying Nightmare Vehicle, in fact, it's completely innocent one that is workaholic which is easily framed as "The Terrifying Nightmare Vehicle" by witnesses even Yggdrasil registered it without realizing.
    Because of this and Trainmon's workaholic personality, the most assassins or enemies push their targets off the safe zone to get roadkill when Trainmon approaches
    where he got this fame from. Even Trainmon himself still wondering why they like to rush at me ends up crushed under its wheels.

Attacks: Ram Breakthrough and Rail Drift

Titanicmon - Another "Terrifying Nightmare Vehicle" but it's a gigantic boat. Unlike Trainmon. It is very cheerful and determinate to see
    its passengers and cargo being transported safely however due to its personality, it overlooked many tragic incidents involved around it.
    Because of its gigantic boat body, it hardly feel a thing whatever it got attacked or even not noticing himself got damaged during traveling.
    Also its hearing and eyesight are extremely poor. Due to its one-track mind, Titanicmon created the most famous incident in the well known history.
    According to this history, it's extremely similar to certain incidents from human world, it was sinking along with most causalities earned himself the title however when reborned, Titanicmon thought it's cool title and happily took it up without realizing...

Attacks: Guillotine Ram and Tragic Flood of Kissing

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    just read a comment in the random evo thread about what jogresses we wanted and Solomon suggested Seraphimon+Goddramon, which made me remember a concept i had in mind for awhile and i was just in the mood to draw something, so yeah there is that.
    just a sketch dunno if i make it clean

halfway through the drawing i noticed that it began to look like Megidramon who interestingly enough has a skill related to Armageddon called Meggido Flame (and the other being Howl of Hell) i wonder what´s up with that
    Last edited by MasterOfTartarus; 06-30-2019 at 08:08 AM.

Rukamon X-Antibody
    Adult - Marine Mammal Digimon - Vaccine

Description: Rukamon's body has turned completely silvery-white, and the scar-like markings have completely disappeared from its body. Its tattered fins have become more solid-looking, with a row of three progressively smaller dorsal fins on its back. A line of three blue stripes run down each side, getting progressively smaller. Its beak/mouth has become thinner and full of smaller teeth, while its forehead has grown larger, somewhat like that of a beluga whale's.

Profile: Upon obtaining the X-Antibody, Rukamon's intelligence became even greater than it was already. It functions like a supercomputer, and is able to process any form of communication or signal effortlessly. Though it retains its carefree and playful personaly, Rukamon has taken on something of a cruel side, and often fails to consider the feelings of others as it plays its elaborate games.

Attacks:

• Shaking Pulse
    • Dolphin Kick
    • Infrasonic Pulse - Emits a silent, low-frequency sonic pulse that causes extreme pain in whomever receives or hears it.

Whamon X-Antibody
    Perfect - Marine Mammal Digimon - Vaccine

Description: Whamon's body has become even more enormous, and turned almost entirely white. Its overall form has become like that of a monstous sperm whale, though its body has also become more streamlined. Rather than a carapace, the front of its body and head is instead covered by the prow of an enormous, metallic warship, with a long horn/harpoon cannon jutting from its nose. Its once tattered fits now look more akin to metallic oars, while the fins on its tail are more angular and streamlined.

Profile: Whamon's body has turned entirely white; in doing so, it is said to have become the illusory "White Whamon" pursued by Hookmon. The massive amount of data stored within its body has effectively doubled, thanks to the X-Antibody, and it manifested information on a warship on its head in order to better protect itself. The speed it can attain and the depths it can reach in the water are greater than that of any other Digimon at the Perfect level, but in undergoing X-Evolution, its personality has become more vicious and guarded, so it can no longer be considered a peaceful Digimon that will carry others across the ocean.

Attacks:

• Tidal Wave
    • Giganto Press
    • Kuchi de Hasamu Kougeki (Mouth Clamping Attack)
    • Jet Harpoon - Fires the enormous harpoon on its head at the enemy, spearing them so that it might drag them into range of its powerful maw.
    Last edited by Tyranno; 06-30-2019 at 11:08 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    If you could design another Bancho Digimon, what would it be? Personally I think these concepts could be neat. I tried to avoid the "common" Digimon of the series. No Greymon/Garurumon/main protagonist lines.

BanchoTyrannomon: a digimon that represents a divergence from the standard line for Tyrannomon. Instead of (Dark)Tyrannomon -> MetalTyrannomon -> RustTyrannomon you can do (Dark)Tyrannomon -> MasterTyrannomon -> BanchoTyrannomon. Plus looking at DarkTyrannomon X, I think the design could be really cool.

BanchoSilphymon: I'm just picturing Silphymon with a badass coat and some darker coloration.

BanchoOgremon: Picture the above image, but dialed/cleaned up a bit with a bancho coat. Even if you took exactly this image and gave it a coat it would fit pretty well.

BanchoAngemon/Devimon: We've seen so much of these guys and so many variants, but it's all basically more of the same. Either a holier version of Angemon or an eviler version of Devimon. What about some moral ambiguity? A Devimon that loves fighting for a challenge instead of conquering. An Angemon that fights against blind dogma.

BanchoHackmon: Instead of Hackmon becoming armored shiny Jesmo he folllows Gankoomon's example and becomes a wandering rebel badass.

BanchoRenamon: Like with BanchoLilimon I think this could be a cool subversion of the expected Mega. Instead of Sakuyamon's spiritual power BanchoRenamon represents Renamon's close-combat abilities. Some sort of Mega level ninja and a counterpart to Ravemon in a way.

BanchoMeramon: I just wanna see a cross between Meramon and SkullMeramon with a coat.

BanchoEtemon: Punk Rock Etemon.

BanchoMyotismon: Hellsing version of Myotismon.

BanchoPaildramon: Wild west Paildramon. This is the one I'm most cold on though since it breaks my original premise of no main character mons. I just wanted a Veedramon/ExVeemon to play counterpart to BanchoStingmon and subvert the Imperialdramon/UlforceVeedramon types.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Bancho Sistermon Blanc/Noir/Ciel. a full evolution line coming from this of base -> awakened -> bancho would be neat, and they'd could transform their hoodies into coats
    Last edited by Muur; 07-03-2019 at 04:49 PM.