With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 190 of 193 FirstFirst ... 90140180187188189190191192193 LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1927

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

I come from the net
    Well that makes sense. And I hear there was a character based on him in that. Thanks TVTropes.

Ain't got no mojo...

Bakenyamon

Level: Child/Rookie
    Type: Beast
    Attribute: Data
    Element: Electric

A Beast type Digimon that loves to hear funky beats. Because of the fact that it lacks eyes, it can use it its excellent hearing that allows it to know what's going on by hearing the even the quietest sound.
    Its favorite type of music is dubstep, or as it likes to call, "Glitch Hop". It can perfectly mimic the sound of dubstep by snarling and growling all the while playing music through the speakers on its headphones. Thanks to its extremely strong eardrums, no loud noise can effect it. It wishes to be friends with Shoutmon.
    Its Special Attacks include sounding off extremely loud ancient sounding music while majestically dancing (Barracuda Noisestorm), firing off music notes from its mouth while it plays music reminiscent of certain video games (New Game), and bashing its head on the opponent in a head banging motion (Close to Me).
    Last edited by Monterrio Ashmore; 06-05-2019 at 07:08 PM.

^I could totally imagine that being a character in Xros Wars.

Anyway, here's an evolution line I've come up with for my OC's partner digimon, Veemon, which will appear in future chapters of my current Digimon Tamers fanfic.

AccelVeemon

Appearance: A larger, more adult-proportioned Veemon, wearing a white headband and white karate shorts. On his legs are a pair of white rocket boots, and on his wrists are a pair of metal wristguards, each with a small rocket thruster facing inwards towards the arm, allowing him to further power up his punches with rocket propulsion.

Level: Champion

Type: Dragon

Attribute: Vaccine

Attacks:

• Rocket Pummel - Attacks with a lightning-fast barrage of punches, boosted by the rocket thrusters on his wrists.
    • Vee Thruster - Delivers a powerful kick, enhanced by a blast of flame from the rocket boosters on his boots.

Magnamon

Appearance: As Magnamon, but with white armor, and the Crest of Miracles on his waist replaced by a silver ‘v’.

Level: Ultimate

Type: Warrior

Attacks:

• Magna Missles - Unleashes a barrage of powerful missiles from hidden ports on its armor.
    • Victory Burst - Fires a V-shaped beam of light from its whole body, disassembling the opponent’s data.

OmegaVeemon

Appearance: A tall blue dragon digimon clad in white armor, with a pair of large dragon wings on his back resembling a cape. His head resembles Omnimon’s head, but with the horn on his forehead replaced with two horns in the shape of a ‘V.’ His left shoulder plate resembles Flamedramon’s helmet, and his right shoulder plate resembles Raidramon’s. On his right wrist is a bracelet that projects a large blue energy sword, similar to the one on UlforceVeedramon. On his chest is a golden Digital Hazard symbol.

Level: Mega

Type: Exalted Knight

Attacks:

• Fusion Fire: Launches a ball of flame with his left hand, incinerating the opponent with a heat 1,000 times greater than the sun.
    • Fusion Thunder: Imbues the blade on his wrist with powerful lightning, and slashes with insurmountable force.
    • Victory Genesis: The V-shaped horns on his head glow with intense power, and launch forward as blast of light that obliterates evil.

OmegaVeemon Azure Mode

Appearance: The same as before, except he’s now covered in an additional layer of bright blue armor, similar to Gallantmon Crimson Mode’s armor. His wings are larger, white, and feathered, and he now carries a massive white claymore in both of its hands, similar to Imperialdramon Paladin Mode’s weapon. Inscribed on the sword is DigiCode reading “INITIALIZE” ().

Type: Exalted Knight

Attacks:

• Omega Blade: Strikes the opponent with the full might of its sword.
    • Miracle Radiance: Emits a powerful white light that cleanses the land of evil.
    Last edited by Zennistrad; 05-25-2019 at 10:40 PM.

I come from the net
    Yeah. I could see that being in Xros Wars. Maybe in YH after. Pretty nice work.

A couple more designs I plan to use in the future:

Shinigamimon

Appearance: A large humanoid, standing over eight feet tall, with a body comprised entirely out of a mass of large, fleshy crimson cables. Its head is built from bluish cables, and has a glowing green mouth, though the top half of its face is obscured by the hood of its black cape, which drapes across its shoulders. On each shoulder and elbow, an elongated cable hangs downward, each with a blue sickle at the end. The sickled cables are actually additional limbs, and he uses them to attack.

Type: NO DATA

Attribute: NO DATA

Attacks:

• Cable Ripper: Attacks using his four sickled limbs, tearing apart the foe’s data violently and ruthlessly.
    • Entropy Wave: Holds its sickles together, and fires a blast of pure entropy from its tendrils, decaying the data of everything it impacts.

Azramon

Appearance: A large, monstrous grey humanoid resembling a tall female figure in a blood-red leotard. Her hair is red, long and immaculately straight, flowing down to the mid-back. Her wings are grey and feathered, and she has six of them total, with two of them wrapping around her waist. Her head has a total of five eyes: four stacked vertically the left of her face, four on the right, and one on her forehead. In her right hand is a massive scythe, its handle seemingly made from one of Shinigamimon’s fleshy cables, and its blade a deep blue color. Her expression is blank and emotionless, staring deep into the soul.

Type: NO DATA

Attribute: NO DATA

Attacks:

• Judgment Scythe: Strikes at the very heart of a Digimon’s essence, penetrating their external data and attacking the DigiCore directly.
    • Seventh Seal: Summons seven blue flames of deathly cold temperature, which envelop the opponent and drain their remaining life force.

Sakuyamon Ōkami Mode

Appearance: As Sakuyamon, except now her outfit is a clean white color, with only her helmet, breastplate, and shoulder pads remaining gold. In place of a staff she now wields an immense calligraphy paintbrush, and she is encircled at all times by two rings of cherry blossom petals.

Type: Shaman

Attacks:

• Celestial Talisman: Paints with a swipe of her inkbrush, rewriting the code of any digimon it strikes at a base level.
    • Blossom Tide: Evokes the power of life, causing an intense wave of vibrant flora to spread out from herself, purifying the land and exorcising evil spirits.
    • Rising Sun: Draws a circle with her paintbrush, emitting a cleansing wave of light that shields allies from harm and and heals their wounds.

MegaGargomon Assault Mode

Appearance: As MegaGargomon, but with an even greater arsenal of weapons. His shoulder missiles are each replaced by multi-rocket launchers, each holding four of the dog-faced missiles in his normal form His right hand is replaced by a massive rail gun, and two forward-facing gatling guns are attached to his hips. He now has an additional pair of fighter jet wings sprouting from his back, each holding two air-to-air missiles.

Type: Machine

Attacks:

• Metal Gargo Rail: Fires a warhead projectile from his railgun, detonating against the opponent with gigaton-class explosive force.
    • Giga Barrage: Volley fires each of its gigantic missiles in rapid succession, overwhelming the foe with multiple megaton-class explosives.
    • Gargo Gatling: Fires the gatling guns on his hips.
    • Terrier Unit Total Assault: Attacks a single target with every weapon in his arsenal, all at once, until all ammunition is expended. Though nearly unstoppable, this move will leave the user almost defenseless afterward.

"The New Threat"/Juggernaut

Appearance: A massive biomechanical creature, standing at just about 300 meters tall. It strongly resembles EVA Unit 01, with several differences. First, it is blood red in color, with deep blue highlights. Second, its body is replaced from the waist down with six insect-like legs. Third, its right arm from the forearm down is replaced by a long blade. Finally, its head is entirely devoid of any eyes or facial features.

Level: None

Type: None

Attribute: None

Attacks:

• Final Impact: Fires an innumerable barrage of energy shells from the towers on its shoulders, raining mass destruction in an outward radius.
    • Pleuroma Blade: Cuts open the divide between the real and digital, collapsing both realities into a singular, divine state of existence.
    Last edited by Zennistrad; 05-26-2019 at 09:25 PM.

Follow JimClark On Twitter Add JimClark on Facebook Visit JimClark's Youtube Channel
    Finally after many years later, Bandai Gave for us a Nice update and I could find a name for her. I have her ready for 4 years already, well... the last one

Hildrmon (Ultimate)
    Attribute: Vaccine.
    Type: Holy Lady.
    Level: Ultimate.
    Family: Virus Bursters, Nature Spirits.
    Group: Royal Ladies.
    Skills: Council, Goddess Protection, Endless Sky.

A Holy Lady Digimon that belong to Royal Ladies since your born. Unlike almost all Digimons born from data in general from a evolution or a Digitama. She has born like a human from Scatachmon. Being considered a taboo due it. Having Scatachmon's and Craniummon's DNA, this Digimon have both parents caracteristics. Like her mother, she has the magic eyes that makes her perceive the detail of movements, but unlike her mother she doesn't have a elastic and agile body. Having a sturdy body like Craniummon, she has a fight style that resemble her father. With a great Magic knowledge and equiped with the sword Voluspa, the shield Maccabee and a black-digizoid armor like her parents. It's the youngest among Royal Ladies and Royal Knights, being always reluctant and calm in battlefield like her mom. She lives pursuing the Royal Knight Jesmon, being his best friend, she also nurture a unrequited love for him, and still wish to be his wife. Your skills are use your magic control and magic vision to unleash a perfect counter attack, Council, using Maccabee she creates a omnidirectional magic barrier around herself during 2 seconds, Goddess Protection and using Volupas she concentrate energy on blade and can even release a strong energy Wave, Endless Sky.

Inspiration art.
    https://i.imgur.com/fmRU4FC.jpg
    Last edited by JimClark; 05-27-2019 at 08:14 AM.

Ain't got no mojo... SnowAgumonGemini's Avatar
    Zennistrad, Ōkami is my favorite game so I would love to see a Sakuyamon Ōkami Mode

Red shirt D O R U g o r a m o n's Avatar

Heres my first Fan-made (sorta, its a fusion of Metallicdramon and Volcanicdramon) Digimon

Demiurmon

Level: Super Ultimate
    Type: Demiurge
    Families: Virus Busters, Nightmare Soldiers

A Digimon formed by the fusion of two Digimon that maintained the balance of the Digital world. It exists as an avatar of the "central dogma" of the Digital World and actively tries to remove any "bugs" it encounters. Its attacks are slashing with the burning axe on its right arm( Blade of Oblivion) and a laser fired from the cannon on its right arm(Shining Flare). Its signature move, Shining Oblivion, is a burst of light capable of devolving its opponent to the Baby stage.

I come from the net
    Yeah. I'm interested in an Okami version of Sakuyamon. That would be a fun idea. Great work.

Amanimon

The amanita monster
    Level: Perfect
    Family: Jungle Troopers, Nightmare Soldiers
    Type: Fairy Digimon

Evolves from: Mienumon, Woodmon, Hanumon, Dokugumon, Bakemon
    Evolves to: Lotusmon,

Appearance: Amanimon resembles a humanoid fairy with a strong fungal motif, with a mushroom cap upon her head and two mushroom caps forming a breastplate. Wearing a skirt similar to Lilimon, she also has a one-eyed skull decoration on her back, SoRR of evoking a biker jacket symbol. Her wings are tattered, too.

Bio: This Digimon is known as the enforcer of regrowth and new life. She patrols the depths of the thick jungle where the dead vanish into muck. Her ways are to ensure fertile habitats for DigiTama to be made and reborn. Despite her appearance of being a Kong’s the Nightmare Soldiers, her Vaccine alignment helps her keep order in the woods. Her Special Move is to release a continuous stream of energized spores, causing a cave-in of the floor beneath her foe. (Amanita Stream).