With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 189 of 192 FirstFirst ... 89139179186187188189190191192 LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,890 of 1914

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by miru View Post
    Inabamon

The Rabbit of Inaba monster

Level: Ultimate
    Type: Beast Man digimon
    Attribute: Data
    Family: Nature Spirits

Appearance: A humanoid Rabbit in a dark violet kimono emblazoned with gold Digicode. It wields a ninjato known as “Masamune MK. III”, emblazoned with gold digicode reading that name. Its ears are held together with a ribbon. Its left arm has an organic bow made from extensions of its fur and skin.

Bio: A wandering Beast Man Digimon. It travels from region to region, making alliances to solve the problems of others. Its Special Move fires off the bow on its left arm (White Nova).
    This sounds like such a Persona 4 reference lmao

Actually it’s a reference to Usagi Yojimbo.

Also;

Caffimon

The caffeine monster

Type: Reptile Digimon

Attribute: Virus

Family: Jungle Troopers

Level: Child

Appearance: A faded orange, bipedal lizard with frog-like eyes. It also has vines growing across its body, and is holding a mug of coffee.

Bio: This Reptile Digimon is hard to separate from its precious coffee, generated from its own Plant DNA data, and brewed by hand. It is however willing to spread the word of its precious coffee, or else! It will attack those who refuse to subscribe to its coffee brand, and has a high level of creativity when it comes to punishment. Its Special Move is to fire coffee beans from the vines across its belly like bullets at the enemy, speeding up the internal clock of the target if they connect. (Coffee Breaker)

Evolves from: Koromon, Gigimon, Bukamon

Evolves to: FlareLizamon, DarkLizamon, Togemon

I come from the net
    Well then, I really like it now. heh heh Thanks Miru. But I also like the next armor. That's a weird idea for an armor but still, fun idea.

Samedimon (jp name: BaronSamemon)
    The Baron Samedi (Haitian voodoo God of life and death) monster
    Level: Mega
    Atribute: Virus
    Bio: This Digimon was formed from the data of an online forum that discussed the occult. Generally considered the life of the party in the digital world, this God man Digimon is also a force to be reckoned with. His attacks include Lavender Inferno, which involves him igniting incense around himself and then using the flames to attack his enemies, and Grim Needle Storm, which he summons cursed needles and punctures the victim's digicore.
    Digivolves into: nobody
    Digivolves from: Myotismon (DNA digivolution with Etemon), Sandiramon, Kimeramon, Crowmon, Taomon, Lucemom FM, WereGarurumon, Matadormon, Mystimon, Cerberumon, DarkKnightmon, Baalmon MagnaAngemon, NeoDevimon, SkullGreymon, Infermon (DNA digivolution with Shakkoumon), Meteormon (DNA digivolution with Pumpkinmon)

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    you went all out on this one lol, dub name and jogress forms

Visit Zavier's Youtube Channel Add Zavier on DeviantArt
    I guesss I will post a follow up to my previous post here now. This time for the Ultimate.

XamaMajomon

Attribute: Virus

Type: Wizard Shaman Digimon

Family: Nightmare Soldiers, Dark Area, Unknown

Appearance: During the years of its enhanced magical training as JaaMajomon, XamaMajomon has adapted a more refined look to back then. The cloak that appeared to be its very body has now repaired itself and regained its original design as its Rookie form. Except instead of being a Jester Clown suit, it has become more of a combat suit, with a jacket. Its sleeve like arms have disappeared in place of new ones. The torn apart Jester hat has also been repaired, but has gained a face mask that comes down during battle to protect its face.

Bio: XamaMajomon is a Wizard Shaman Digimon. It is known by various other magic using Digimon for its otherworldly spells and rituals. It can be seen meditating in the middle of the Net Ocean, surrounded by a chaotic aura. This ritual is to regain control over its corrupted Digicore that has mentally been broken since its time as a Rookie. It constantly fights on the inside of its mind to bring back its sanity. When it's not meditating, it is teaching other Digimon how to perform attacks they've never even done before. As it has access to a large variety of spells to use in battle. Thanks to its years of training, it's magic potiental is almost near its peak. Because of this, it meditates to win back its sanity so it can finally feel whole again. However, this can also cause setbacks. If it uses too much energy during its mental battle and gets exhausted, there is a chance the other side of its core will win control over its body. Although for a short time, a rampaging XamaMajomon can cause massive destruction for miles. This is why the corrupt state only lasts for about 5 minutes. And when it regains control, it will immediately try to undo all damage it has done. There was a case where an elder XamaMajomon passed away as it fought its other half, which in resulted in its mind collapsing. This resulted in its corrupt half taking over. But with no resistance, this turned it into a creature that was too terrifying to describe in physical form.

Attacks:

Wizard's Deadlock: Traps the opponent inside a pentagram seal, then implodes it from the inside out.

Banishing Wave: Showers beams of purifying light down on the opponent. Very effective against Undead or Evil Digimon.

Abyssal Inferno: Creates a pitch black vortex fuming with spewing flames and sends it towards the opponent.

Astral Breaker: Creates two portals on both sides of the opponent, calling forth two meteors from space to smash into them.

Digivolves from:
    JaaMajomon, Devimon, Wizardmon, Dinohumon

Digivolves into:
    GaulMajomon, Barbamon, Justimon, ???? (Jogress with Zoneramon or CyberDramon)

Zoneramon is the Ultimate form of my main Digimon OC. Something else I'll have to work on. But I'm tired now. So I'll probably type out Xama's Mega form tomorrow.
    Last edited by TMS; 05-20-2019 at 08:49 PM.
    Look, a signature.

MetalLilamon

The Metal Lilac Monster

Type: Cyborg Digimon
    Title: The Machine Maiden
    Family: Wind Guardians, Metal Empire, Jungle Troopers
    Evolves from: Lilamon, Lilimon (with or without Andromon), Blossomon+Megadramon, Delumon+Blikmon

Appearance: MetalLilamon has gained a metal faceplate plate over her mouth, and her eyes have become more humanlike due to the enhancement. Her left arm and right hand have become replaced with cybernetic counterparts, with the flesh leading up to them becoming wilted, and given belts for stability. Her right leg has also been given a cybernetic kneecap, along with a pair of green shoes emblazoned with crimson DigiCode reading “Wind Guardians”. Her wings are now tattered.

Bio: A Lilamon who had fallen under the reign of Pinnochimon was injured by the Dark Masters’s measures, and captured by the Crack Team to rejuvenate her. She was given cybernetic upgrades to enhance quality of life and combat abilities. She then left Pinnochimon’s forces and decided to rebel against him. She is capable of flying at Mach 2. Her Special Move is to fire organic missiles from her left arm, followed by an energy blast from her right hand. (Giga Flow’ Cannon)

Red shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by miru View Post
    MetalLilamon

The Metal Lilac Monster

Type: Cyborg Digimon
    Title: The Machine Maiden
    Family: Wind Guardians, Metal Empire, Jungle Troopers
    Evolves from: Lilamon, Lilimon (with or without Andromon), Blossomon+Megadramon, Delumon+Blikmon

Appearance: MetalLilamon has gained a metal faceplate plate over her mouth, and her eyes have become more humanlike due to the enhancement. Her left arm and right hand have become replaced with cybernetic counterparts, with the flesh leading up to them becoming wilted, and given belts for stability. Her right leg has also been given a cybernetic kneecap, along with a pair of green shoes emblazoned with crimson DigiCode reading “Wind Guardians”. Her wings are now tattered.

Bio: A Lilamon who had fallen under the reign of Pinnochimon was injured by the Dark Masters’s measures, and captured by the Crack Team to rejuvenate her. She was given cybernetic upgrades to enhance quality of life and combat abilities. She then left Pinnochimon’s forces and decided to rebel against him. She is capable of flying at Mach 2. Her Special Move is to fire organic missiles from her left arm, followed by an energy blast from her right hand. (Giga Flow’ Cannon)
    Reminds me of these fusions someone made.

I come from the net
    Yeah that is a weird idea but I think the Baron Samedi idea works. Mostly because I'm almost done with Cloak and Dagger on TV. heh heh

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Neo View Post
    Yeah that is a weird idea but I think the Baron Samedi idea works. Mostly because I'm almost done with Cloak and Dagger on TV. heh heh
    I've been playing him a lot in SMITE. So I thought? Hey, he'd make a good Digimon!