With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 188 of 191 FirstFirst ... 88138178185186187188189190191 LastLast
Results 1,871 to 1,880 of 1906

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Monterrio Ashmore View Post
    I call this form the "Teenage" form because, honestly, this isn't really a Child form if you ask me. That's what the "Baby 2/In-Training" stage should be called, don't you agree?
    Well, Child is literally the name for a rookie level, whether or not they're actually a child.

I come from the net
    That sure is an idea. Almost surprised it hasn't been done before unless it has. Could see this being a troop.

Ain't got no mojo...

Boogermon

Type: Slime
    Level: Baby
    Attribute: N/A
    Element: N/A

A slime Digimon that resembles a ball of mucus from the nasal cavity. Because it doesn't have the strength to defend itself, it escapes from opponents by coughing up infected mucus bubbles on them, getting them sick immediately. Its Special Attack is Germ Bubble.

Hey look I still draw sometimes! It bothered me how there were several dog-like Child Digimon, but no cat-like Child Digimon (unless you count Liollmon and Coronamon, which I don't because they're lions, not domestic cats like I want). I thought of what might make a cute Digimon-ified cat that isn't just remaking Tailmon for the fourth time, and I thought about how tabbies have that M on their forehead, and how the Digimoji character for デ looks like a W and decided to make a tabby cat Digimon with デ on its forehead. But I couldn't decide if I wanted just that, or the whole デジタルモンスター like some Digimon have, so I thought I'd try them both and ask what y'all think is better. Also I gave it catfish whiskers just for that little extra monstrous touch.

So, here's Nekomon with the whole phrase on its forehead and down its back:

And here's Nekomon with just the first character and normal back stripes:

Thoughts??

I thought it was a centipede at first glance, haha.

Yes we do need more cat digimon.

Ain't got no mojo... SnowAgumonGemini's Avatar
    Awe 😻 your Nekomon has such a cute face.

Lol and Boogermon is so gross that it makes it a bit cute. Hahaha

I come from the net
    Cute. Like an actual cat digimon. I think that would work well. Great art.

Ain't got no mojo... SnowAgumonGemini's Avatar
    Just finished the next in my line of joke Armor Digimon inspired by the audio drama Digimon Adventure 02: Armor Evolution to
    the Unknown. Meet KitaKitsunemon!

KitaKitsunemon

An Armor Level, Data Type elderly, fox-like Digimon evolved from Gabumon
    through the power of the Digimental of Friendship. Although his scruffy appearance makes him look formidable, he does not possess any
    combative abilities. He can still be effective by using his primary technique "Fox Tale," in which he shares fabricated stories from his youth-filled days that quickly make any listeners, including himself, fall fast asleep. While curled-up and in deep slumber, if anyone tries to wake KitaKitsunemon before he's rested, they will receive a nasty jolt from his passive technique "Raiju Dengeki," where he shocks others with static electricity charged up in his shaggy fur while he remains snoozing.

Last edited by SnowAgumonGemini; 05-12-2019 at 11:00 PM.

Inabamon

The Rabbit of Inaba monster

Level: Ultimate
    Type: Beast Man digimon
    Attribute: Data
    Family: Nature Spirits

Appearance: A humanoid Rabbit in a dark violet kimono emblazoned with gold Digicode. It wields a ninjato known as “Masamune MK. III”, emblazoned with gold digicode reading that name. Its ears are held together with a ribbon. Its left arm has an organic bow made from extensions of its fur and skin.

Bio: A wandering Beast Man Digimon. It travels from region to region, making alliances to solve the problems of others. Its Special Move fires off the bow on its left arm (White Nova).

Red shirt
    Quote Originally Posted by miru View Post
    Inabamon

The Rabbit of Inaba monster

Level: Ultimate
    Type: Beast Man digimon
    Attribute: Data
    Family: Nature Spirits

Appearance: A humanoid Rabbit in a dark violet kimono emblazoned with gold Digicode. It wields a ninjato known as “Masamune MK. III”, emblazoned with gold digicode reading that name. Its ears are held together with a ribbon. Its left arm has an organic bow made from extensions of its fur and skin.

Bio: A wandering Beast Man Digimon. It travels from region to region, making alliances to solve the problems of others. Its Special Move fires off the bow on its left arm (White Nova).
    I could imagine this as an alternative Mega for Antylamon (Deva).

Quote Originally Posted by miru View Post
    BladeGuardromon

The blade guard android monster

Level: Perfect

Attribute: Virus

Appearance: A green guardromon with the addition of a scarf, it also wields a pair of bokken, and is covered in ice.

Bio: Guardromon’s virus has incubated and swarmed through its body, slathering its chassis in ice. It has taken on the mannerisms of a shinobi for some reason, likely due to ambient data in the Far East End. Its special move is to cover its blade in ice and slash silently (Cryonic Chop).
    That's interesting... And hey that's sounds familiar... Heavy Shinobi?...