With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 187 of 191 FirstFirst ... 87137177184185186187188189190 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 1906

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Armor forms of other mons is a cool concept.

this also kinda looks like a fusion between Biyomon and Falcomon

Ain't got no mojo... SnowAgumonGemini's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    Armor forms of other mons is a cool concept.

this also kinda looks like a fusion between Biyomon and Falcomon
    Itís cool that you could tell. I actually used both Falcomons and Biyomon as references for my design (as well as Owlmon, Togemogumon, Halsemon, Harpymon, Yatagaramon, Toucanmon, and Parrotmon). I take most of my inspiration from pre-existing Digimon actually. I somewhat synthesized all of them along with the Digimental of Love and the real Common Hill Myna. I also tried to make her look like she could possibly be a transition between some Rookie and Perfect Level bird Digimon.
    Last edited by SnowAgumonGemini; 04-29-2019 at 04:56 PM.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    that a pretty good design, also fun idea to take on the armors we never saw, itīs fun drawing such digimon, like i did with Technodramon and Generamon.
    maybe i should finish up the pixel mons without real art, though i tink only Slepmon BM is left.

Ain't got no mojo... SnowAgumonGemini's Avatar
    I would like to see that MOT.

Coming up with more ideas and concepts for the other audio armor Digimon is coming along nicely. Are there any suggestions for who I should tackle next? (Though my idea for KitaKitsunemon is the most fleshed out currently)

BladeGuardromon

The blade guard android monster

Level: Perfect

Attribute: Virus

Appearance: A green guardromon with the addition of a scarf, it also wields a pair of bokken, and is covered in ice.

Bio: Guardromonís virus has incubated and swarmed through its body, slathering its chassis in ice. It has taken on the mannerisms of a shinobi for some reason, likely due to ambient data in the Far East End. Its special move is to cover its blade in ice and slash silently (Cryonic Chop).

I come from the net
    I can see that being real really easily. Great job. Can't wait to see the rest.

Ain't got no mojo...

Type: Mutant Mammal
    Level: Teenager/Rookie
    Attribute: Virus
    Element: Grass
    Plaguemon was created by hackers to spread viruses to some networks. These Digimon will warn others that it will infect them terribly with its syringe, even having to show the upside down Digital Hazard symbol on its belly. If its foes ignore the warning, it'll stab them with its syringe and infect them. Its Special Attacks include injecting its opponents with its syringe (Flu Shot), biting the opponent and giving them a contagious desease (Rat Poison), and slapping the opponent with its tail (Gerbil Tail).

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    Ah yes, my favorite level of Digimon. Teenager. All jokes aside, I love the concept of this digimon, and you did great on the design, good job!

Ain't got no mojo...
    I call this form the "Teenage" form because, honestly, this isn't really a Child form if you ask me. That's what the "Baby 2/In-Training" stage should be called, don't you agree?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    So it's an Adult/Champion then?, if not you could put armor since that's seen as in the middle of child/adult

but either way, there's nothing wrong with it being child