With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 186 of 191 FirstFirst ... 86136176183184185186187188189 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,860 of 1905

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Ain't got no mojo... SnowAgumonGemini's Avatar
    After being inspired by the audio drama Digimon Frontier: A Train Called Hope, I decided to make my own version of Okunimon. I headcanon her as being a unique Digimon, but a subspecies of Agunimon.

Okunimon is a Miko and kabuki performing, Hybrid Level Vaccine Type Digimon. She possesses power over flame which bears the might of one of the legendary Ten Warriors. Her special techniques are “Burning Salamander” unleashing a fiery dragon from her flaming katana, and “Salamander Break” a graceful dance that unleashes a whirlwind of flames from her fan. It is said that Agunimon will travel the Digital World performing kabuki while cosplaying as Okunimon.

I came up with her design by combining elements from Agunimon, Sakuyamon: Miko Mode, kabuki face painting, and the bronze statue of Izumo no Okuni in Kyoto.

Last edited by SnowAgumonGemini; 04-20-2019 at 05:51 PM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    This is really rally good

(not dressed revealing enough)

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    This is really rally good

(not dressed revealing enough)
    Actually lol I am planning on having a Miko Mode image that’s more like Sakuyamon Miko. For this one though, I was wanting to create something that would allow Agunimon to be able to be incognito with a bit of face paint and layers of clothing.

Edit: On second thought, I started sketching it and it looked awful. It made her look too generic with too much fan service.
    Last edited by SnowAgumonGemini; 04-22-2019 at 11:07 AM.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    She looks really awesome!
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

I come from the net
    Oh yeah, I like this. It's really, really good. Great idea and great job.

ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
    I have fully accepted this head cannon into my own head without question, 10/10 I would raise my own Okunimon.Now to get Bandai to accept it into their cannon... Seriously your sense for details and the art itself is amazing. You where able to make the design similar to Agunimon but at the same time truly make Okunimon unique. Thanks for sharing it with us :)

Thanks so much everyone. All of your kind words mean more to me than you could know. You all have inspired me so much, and have made me want to try and tackle the joke audio drama digimental designs in the near future too. ❤️

I come from the net
    You're welcome. And please do that. Please. I bet we all want to see that.

I just finished the first of my fan made designs inspired by the audio drama “Digimon Adventures 02: Armor Evolution to the Unknown.”

Kyukanchoumon

Kyukanchoumon is an Armor Level, Vaccine Type parrot-like Digimon evolved from Biyomon through the power of the Digimental of Love. Although she has no combative abilities, she can still take aback both friend and foe alike with her “Shameful Secrets,” a telltale technique that reveals and repeats embarrassing information from those around her. She can also trick opponents using her ability “Myna Mimic” to perfectly copy sounds and voices from her environment to evade dangers.

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    wow this is brilliant!! nicely done