With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 185 of 196 FirstFirst ... 85135175182183184185186187188195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1957

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

I come from the net
    Oh... That guy. I remember hearing of them. Never played the games though. Clever idea.

Add Notus on DeviantArt
    While not a really creative concept, I made a possible evolution for Flamedramon:

Labaredramon [Et: labareda (portuguese for 'blaze') + dramon]

Level: Armor (Perfect Class)
    Type: Dragon Man
    Atribute: Free

A Flamedramon with great combat experience may learn to integrate the Courage Digimental data with his own permanently, bringing forth this digievolution. Labaredramon speciallizes in close combat, being capable of coating his claws in flames, with blows capable of creating fire blades (Razor Flames). His body temperature is constaantly rising during a fight and the energy excesso is absorbed by the gems on his wings. Through this stored power, Labaredramon is able to shoot concentrated thermal energy rays (Incandescent Focus).

I come from the net
    Well it's an idea. Nice work. ...Ever thought about making one for the other V-Mon Digiegg?

Add Notus on DeviantArt
    Yes. Right now I'm working on an evolution for Labaredramon. The idea is the courage line to be inspired by UlforceVeedramon and the friendship one to resemble Imperialdramon DM at the last stage. I think it plays nicely with Flamedramon being bipedal and Lightdramon quadrupedal.

Ain't got no mojo...

ChiefGuardromon

Level: Perfect/Ultimate
    Type: Machine
    Attribute: Vaccine
    Element: Electric

A group of kind hackers removed the computer virus from within Guardromon and gave it a much more simple, powerful design. What's more, they implemented a vaccine into it to make sure it doesn't happen again! Despite how bulky it looks, it's actually very fast, perfect for chasing down and capturing intruders who try to enter the Computer Network illegally. It upholds the law with great pride and will make sure everyone follows it.
    Its Special Attack inclue firing missles from its arms and chest that chase down the intruder, grabs them, and tosses them into the cell in ChiefGuardromon's belly (Arresting Missiles), knocking its opponents out with its club (Cop Clobber), and tackling the opponent at full speed as the siren on its head blares (Chase Scene).
    Last edited by Monterrio Ashmore; 04-15-2019 at 10:35 PM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Lol I love it, especially the little bullet

technically we do have blue Guardromons in World 3/2003 lol

Ain't got no mojo...

Marshmellomon

Level: Adult/Champion
    Type: Mutant
    Attribute: Data
    Element: Neutral

A mutated Digimon born from a camp website. This Digimon loves nature so is mostly found in a campsite it set up. Due to the fact that it has the same data with marshmellows, it hates warm places. Its Special Attacks include tearing off pieces of itself and throwing it at the opponent, sticking them in place (Sticky Smores) and stabbing its opponents through the head with its stick (Marsh Skewer).

I come from the net
    The cop is pretty cool. While the marshmallow... That sure is something right there. Interesting idea.

Follow Rosamon On Twitter Add Rosamon on Discord Visit Rosamon's Youtube Channel Add Rosamon on DeviantArt
    Thanos mon Thanos mon

Edit: Upon posting Analogmon was gone. I'm sorry. New to this site and a bit confused.
    Rosamon, Warp Shinka...!

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    You may have replied to a specific post, and then the site put your reply at the end of the thread.