With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 184 of 194 FirstFirst ... 84134174181182183184185186187 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 1932

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    dang, you put a huge amount of effort into that Shedetmon, looks awesome.

I come from the net
    That's really nice and I like it. Great work. It's pretty impressive.

Ain't got no mojo...

Kibegaimon

Level: Ultimate/Mega
    Type: Great Archangel
    Attribute: Vaccine
    Element: Light

It holds two nicknames: "Goddess of Digivolution" and "Calumon's Mother". It was created to raise Calumon as its own and thus protect the Digi-Entelechy, a force that is said to govern the power of Digivolution, from harm.
    If Calumon were to somehow be destroyed, Kibegaimon locates the remains of its data and consumes it in order to retrieve the Digi-Entelechy.
    For the next few weeks, Kibegaimon will slowly recreate Calumon within its body and hold the role of the Digi-Entelechy until the vessel is finally recreated. The new Calumon will have all of its memories deleted except for how it died previously so it will try not to let it happen again.

It has a motherly attitude towards anyone who means no harm towards it or Calumon. It gladly leads them to its home within the Digital World's Kernel were it protects God's Hope. It takes care of anyone it finds who has been gravely injured and allows Calumon to play with them.
    Anyone who dares hurt Kibegaimon or Calumon in any way will face its wrath. No matter what, it won't stop until Calumon and the Digi-Entelechy is safe, even if it has to sacrifice itself.

Its Special Moves include firing multiple lasers from its scepter's ruby. Anyone hit by those lasers will be crystallized (Carbuncle Laser). It also uses the rubies on its bracelets to create a shield to protect itself then counterattack when it sees an opening (Quartz Shield). Lastly, when in close combat it attempts to bash the opponent's brain in with its scepter (Bejeweled Basher).
    On the supporting end, it heals its allies and itself with the crimson light from its ruby (Carbuncle Light), and works together with Calumon to give allies a boost in power (Overclock Digivolution).

Name origin:
    Kibo (Japanese for "Hope") and Negai (Japanese for "Wish")

I come from the net
    Well that's interesting. CaluMom. Nice work with the idea and the art.

Ain't got no mojo...

Analogmon

Level: Ultimate/Mega
    Type: Evil God
    Attribute: Virus
    Element: Dark

A Digimon born from the ghost of a hacker once bent on world domination. After being trapped within the net world as sentient data for who knows how long, being forced to see what they consider "humanity's downfall", it has finally been reborn thanks to the power of the X-Antibody in has in its Mugen Gauntlet and the data of many deceased Digimon who felt the same way as it.
    It fears that this world has become corrupted, thus, it blamed humanity itself for this. It dreams of doing the one rational solution to this; destroying the entirety of the internet and speed humanity's downfall. After that, it will recreate the internet and the Digital World, becoming the new god of a world where only Digimon strive.
    Its Special Attacks include warping reality in any way it wishes using its Mugen Gauntlet (Mukeikaku), spinning around at speeds as high as 1999 rotations per second and slicing its foe into ribbons with its blade wing (Wing Blade Tear-nado), and firing a giant, red blast of energy powerful enough to completely eradicate its opponent, soul and all (Thanos Blast).

Design by Digi-Knight on Deviant Art
    Last edited by Monterrio Ashmore; 04-10-2019 at 06:24 AM.

What is its name? Is it Thanosmon?

I come from the net
    It's pretty nicely drawn. Plus I'm guessing it is Thanos based.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Analogmon. I forgot to put his name in. It's meant to be a reincarnation of Analogman. If you remember what happened to him in Digimon World, you'll understand how he got like this.
    Last edited by Monterrio Ashmore; 04-10-2019 at 06:33 AM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Monterrio Ashmore View Post
    Analogmon. I forgot to put his name in. It's meant to be a reincarnation of Analogmon. If you remember what happened to him in Digimon World, you'll understand how he got like this.
    He already revived in card battle and then next Order

Ain't got no mojo...
    Yeah, but this is him if he finally got himself a new, proper body.