With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 181 of 182 FirstFirst ... 81131171178179180181182 LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1811

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    nice one, thatīs pretty awesome!
    Thanks man
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Ever since Sistermon Ciel came out, I've thought of making a whole rainbow of Sistermons with their own associated colors and animals, each based on different religious sisters rather than all being lolita Catholic nuns.

So far I've come up with Sistermon Rouge, a fox-themed miko; and Sistermon Brun, a bear-themed schemanun. What else could there be? A yellow lioness bhikkhuni? A grey mole itako?

I come from the net
    I'm not sure but I'd like to see these done. Or drawn at least. Don't forget to give them all different weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    Ever since Sistermon Ciel came out, I've thought of making a whole rainbow of Sistermons with their own associated colors and animals, each based on different religious sisters rather than all being lolita Catholic nuns.So far I've come up with Sistermon Rouge, a fox-themed miko; and Sistermon Brun, a bear-themed schemanun. What else could there be? A yellow lioness bhikkhuni? A grey mole itako?
    Green stegosaurus Egyptian priestess? Lilac ankylosaur Vestal virgin? Aquamarine hedgehog Maya priestess?

Visit Zavier's Youtube Channel Add Zavier on DeviantArt Add Zavier on Google+
    Can we post our own fan made Digimon here? Cause I've just recently came up with a Dark Wizard/Shaman type Digimon that I'm just dying to write about.

That's the idea.
    Though I'd actually like to share an awesome line I found browsing Deviant Art today, by Nights2Dreams:

How flippin cool is CardboardGreymon

Visit Zavier's Youtube Channel Add Zavier on DeviantArt Add Zavier on Google+
    Sorry, but I think PlushGreymon caught my attention more. It's so damn cute, lol

But here's my newly thought Digimon:

Samajumon - The Circus Wizard monster

Level: Rookie

Attribute: Data

Family: Nightmare Soldiers, Nature Spirits, Dark Area

Type: Circus Wizard Digimon

Appearance: A small Digimon with the disguise of a Jester Clown in Black and Purple colorings. Its face paint has the shape of a ghost with a devilish grin. And the sleeves of its arms are always covered unless it's doing a trick.

Bio: Samajumon is a very cheerful and playful Digimon that performs in various circus performances around the Digital World. While known to be a near expert juggler and trick performer, these are just mere hobbies that it keeps itself busy with. As it has a unique ability to morph the very objects it uses in its acts into dangerous weapons. Whether it be a juggled ball becoming a bomb, or a throwing dart becoming a throwing knife. This is because the Digicore inside Samajumon is mentally unstable, which has given Samajumon a split personality. One moment it could performing tricks for young Digimon, and the next it could be attempting to slaughter those around it. Because of its evil power, it has started to learn how to use magic. As this could help it do even more performances as it grows.

Evolves from: DoPagumon, Pagumon, Tsumemon,

Evolves to: JaaMajomon, Wizardmon, Devimon, Chrysalimon

Attacks:

Wizard's Flame: Shoots a medium sized fireball at its opponent
    Poison Dance: Dances around its opponent gleefully will spraying them with extremely toxic gas coming from its sleeves
    Darts N' Knives: Flings a flurry of infected darts and very sharp knives at its opponent
    Nightmare Wave: Brings forth the darkness inside its body to release it in an enormous wave of evil energy

JaaMajomon

Level: Champion

Attribute: Virus

Family: Nightmare Soldiers, Dark Area, Nature Spirits

Appearance: The outfit Samajumon wore has now warped into an evil cloak that has become its very own body. The features have been drastically changed after its Digicore's unstable state took over its mind. The Jester Clown hat has been ripped apart, leaving only the collar with slightly jagged edges. The sleeves have seemed to become the very arms, sporting long claws at the end of each one.

Bio: JaaMajomon is the exact opposite of what its Rookie form was. While Samajumon was cheerful and outgoing, JaaMajomon is more isolated from others. Due to its DigiCore's unstable state, its mind has been twisted into thinking its very purpose is to be evil. Leaving the circus and having learned to accurately use Magic, JaaMajomon is very dangerous when left alone. Its ability from being a Rookie remains, but now it can use the Magic it has learned to enhance its very own attacks. Depending on how much Magic power JaaMajomon has stored, the enhanced attacks can range from devastating to catastrophic. While not very good at close quarters combat, JaaMajomon can store its magic into its long sleeve like arms, which will then begin to pulse with a fiery orange color. This allows it to boost its combat proficiency by 30%.

Digivolves from: Samajumon, Impmon, BlackGabumon, Lopmon

Digivolves into: XamaMajomon, Etemon, NeoDevimon, BlackWarGrowlmon

Attacks:

Wizard's Bane: Fires a bit sized fireball at its opponent that tracks them slowly. However, once the fireball has come into close proximity with its intended target, it will expand 5x that of its original size, eventually engulfing everything in its path.

Chaotic Blitz: Covers its entire body in a crimson aura, and proceeds to hit its opponent at high speeds from each direction

Ruinous Blast: Concentrates all of its magic power into its body, then releases it in a 10 mile wide explosion

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

That is it for now. I just have to think about his Ultimate and Mega forms. But I hope I didn't do too bad. I mean, the idea popped into my head yesterday, and I couldn't stop thinking about it.
    Last edited by Zavier; 01-07-2019 at 05:40 PM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I love the Champion and Ultimate made for ToyAgumon, the cardboard armor is really smart

I come from the net
    That is a fun idea to make more of Toy Agumon. Plus it's really clever.

@Zavier Those sound like pretty cool concepts. Think you'll take a stab at drawing them?