With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 180 of 182 FirstFirst ... 80130170177178179180181182 LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 1811

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

BleuFairimon

Level: Perfect

Attribute: Variable

Family: Virus Busters

Type: Fae Warrior Digimon

Appearance: Fairimon now wears light blue attire, including Ranamon’s hat, and has a bluish tint to her skin. Her left boot is replaced with an anklet. Her wings, however, now have small holes in them.Bio: Consumed by her grief over the loss of Ranamon, Fairimon worked through the loss and gained strength and resolve to help others. Now one of the devoted Virus Busters, she grants the wishes of those she sees potential in. Her Capture Move has her wings whip up a small, watery cyclone with enough force to keep an opponent in place (Blue Monsoon). Her combative Special Move is an updated version of her previous Love Tap (Triple Love Tap).

Evolves from: Fairimon, Ranamon, Darcmon, Nefertimon (with or without Searchmon)
    Last edited by miru; 11-25-2018 at 06:21 PM.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    I feel like she should be Ultimate (Perfect), since Kazemon/Fairymon is already Champion-Class, so in your instance, she is just retaining the same level

ArcFairimon

The Joan of Arc Fairy Monster

Level: Perfect

Appearance: Fairimon has gained the attire of D’arcmon, and her wings have been replaced with those of D’arcmon as well. However, the mask still covers her eyes once again, and her little wing-ears are kept, as is her purple hair.

Bio: With a Lost island of Digimon left without a ruler after a lengthy civil war that raged beyond the island onto others, those adventurers who ended up ending the war had left behind some of their members. Lost, Fairimon decided her destiny was to rule. She took up the staff of the ruler over the humanoid Digimon on the island, and promised to rule all sides justly, even those oppressed Digimon who were neither human nor beast, and thus were subject to extreme disregard. Her Capture Move has her staff glow brightly enough to blind them before binding them in a tornado of light (Stake Flash), which she may follow up with her Special Moves. These Special Moves include releasing holy energy from her wings (Sacrament Feather) and Spinning herself around with a strong kick (Justice Tatsumaki).

Evolves from: Fairimon, D’arcmon, Ranamon, Nefertimon

Evolves to: JetSilphymon, Rasielmon, Ofanimon
    Last edited by miru; 12-05-2018 at 05:48 PM.

Add wolvesstrife on DeviantArt
    long time no post, but i got super nostalgic and wanted to show how an old fan digi of mine is these days!

wickidmon was the only one i posted here (though they now have a new coat of paint), the others being new additions to the line!
    they still have no ultimate or mega though, so mephistomon and belphemon/daemon fill those spots still //sweats

Completely digital SuperStarlite's Avatar
    Follow SuperStarlite On Twitter Visit SuperStarlite's Youtube Channel Add SuperStarlite on DeviantArt
    I remember Wickidmon, his design is really nice and simple, always looked like he could be a real digimon!
    I love how he works as a rookie for Mephistomon, he always deserved a full line.

It has been a while since I've seen Wickidmon. I really like those new additions to its evolution line!

I come from the net
    Well that's cool. I like how they look and they really could be the lower forms for those two.

Add wolvesstrife on DeviantArt
    thank y'all!!
    also a wind-down doodle, I tried to convert a character of mine into a rookie digimon

they'd be named daimon, both a shortening of their name and y'know fits the diamond markings
    not to sure what their evos would be /thinking emoji/ but they are kinda bug/dragon mix
    also definitely a virus type
    Y A I N ' T

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    @Wolvesstrife You have a real panache for making your creatures look so floofy

Since MoT created an alt line for Zorimon, I felt like creating an Ultra fusion of the two Megas. I meant to do so a while ago, but I was having some technical issues with my drawing tablet. Anyways, here it is, Zorillemon. A warrior who combines arcane magic and technology. Her two tails can magically detach and become two autonomous creatures called RTmon and LTmon.

Full Art - https://i.imgur.com/J2NfJaL.png

EDIT: Also, we still have a colab on the go. Just needs someone to draw the Mega level. I think SnowAgumonGemini was doing the Perfect.
    Last edited by McGann; 12-16-2018 at 07:37 AM.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    nice one, that´s pretty awesome!