With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 154 of 155 FirstFirst ... 54104144151152153154155 LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 1546

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Follow MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    ok i got the Mega from McGann, so just send me the child, baby and iŽll post it

In the deepest pits of hell, and the deep reaches of space... Occasionally both.
    Follow Xadhoom on DeviantArt Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel
    GamingLunamon | Rookie, Mammal, Data | It has an appearance like a rabbit, and is a relative of the Lunamon-species. It is believed that the variant-species arose from the fusion of Sailor Moon wikia data mixed with data from the Metroid game series. Due to that, this GamingLunamon has a very different temperament than most Lunamons, and much enjoys playing Call of Duty with its Tamer.

Evolves from: Moonmon
    Evolves to: GamingLekismon.

GamingDianamon | Mega, God Gamer Man, Data | A species related to the Dianamon-species, it is believed that this species arose due to the rise of gamer culture in the 2000s and 2010s of the Human World, that being why it wears a headset rather than carry an double-edged axe like ordinary Dianamon do. Not only that, but it also carries a few certain models of gaming console in compartments, ones that stores several games developed for them on earth and several more that are unknown. GamingDianamon has the original Special Moves as all Dianamons, and also has a number of strange techniques acquired from the games it likes to play with its Tamer.

Evolves from: GamingCrescemon.
    Last edited by Xadhoom; 10-22-2017 at 12:53 PM.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Follow MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    after long hiatus here is the collab line

Spiborgmon by CoDL, SpyFlymon by BBritain, UnsusoiciousSnimon by me, SpyTechmon by McGann

gonna say holy damn how did McGanns design end up so close to the Child design XD

McGann's reminds me of the Centipeetle from Steven Universe. (Or maybe it's more appropriate to say that the Centipeetle from SU kinda looks like a Digimon design?)
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    @MoT Kinda does, doesn't it. Guess our minds think alike. The line turned out great. CoDL's set a good starting theme with the cyborg insect. It's clever the way BBritain's design has the satellite fused to his flesh with the dishes as the wings. And a Snimon in a trenchcoat was already an awesome idea, but that name just really cracked me up.

@Jay Ukyou Oh yeah, I can see that with the big white hair. I was probably subconsciously influenced by it.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Wow great work everybody! McGann, I absolutely love SpyTechmon. It actually really is incredible how similar it is to Spiborgmon lol. It actually feels like a digimon line.

I came up with the name Spiborgmon first and then the design. I love how the spider cyborg kinda picked up a spy theme along the way because it gives the name another layer of meaning. Great work!!!
    We're counting on you, Chosen Children

I come from the net
    Ok I like this idea. Funny and well done. Good work everyone.

No offense but they look like a Cartoon Network series

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    We'll call it Bugs! It'll run for three seasons and be cancelled at the height of it's popularity, in accordance with the Cartoon Network business model!
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

I come from the net
    Don't forget the massive hiatuses and episodes that air on the app weeks before TV and thus can easily be leaked to mess with the out of date rating system that actually doesn't cover official internet views.