With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 146 of 147 FirstFirst ... 4696136143144145146147 LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1468

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    not 100% a fan-made digimon since it exists but i think being my vision still qualifys it

Technodramon

Last edited by MasterOfTartarus; 08-14-2017 at 05:18 AM.

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    Cool. I like the way you did the exhausts,
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

I come from the net
    That could work MoT. It looks like something that would be an early design. Great work.

I come from the net
    Add The Golux on Steam
    Bit of a different direction than my ideas went in but it looks pretty cool.

thanks guys there wasn´t to much to go on from the dot art, but i was really fascinated by this thing on his head then i got the idea to make it exhausts :P

now another dot art visualisation, Generamon

a perfect stage samurai digimon, based on that i thought it would make sense to make it a in-between stage for Musyamon and GrandGeneramon, tried my best :P

I come from the net
    Ok yeah. I can easily see that. If they didn't make it into D'Arcmon, this would have worked well.

Ain't got no mojo... ABattyResonator's Avatar
    Panzermon (A highly disciplined Appmon that possesses heavy armor. It is able to take incredible amounts of damage without a scratch and is able to return that same damage.)
    Standard
    Tank App
    Game
    Power: 850
    Techniques: Shellshock, Panzer Company

Cannonmon (Panzermon + Rocketmon OR Shotmon) (An Appmon equipped with a powerful cannon. By focusing its raw might into its cannon, it is able to deliver explosive blasts at an incredible range and leave nothing left in the after-blast.)
    Super
    Cannonfire App
    Game
    Power: 19000
    Techniques: Heavy Fire, Thunder Ballista

Cosmomon (An outer space Appmon. It is equipped with an amazing and fearsome arsenal of weapons and devices of alien origin, each a tool necessary in its goal for world domination.)
    Super
    Space Invasion App
    Game
    Power: 14050
    Techniques: Mars Attack, Invader Ray, Invader Tripod

Barragemon (Cannonmon + Cosmomon) (An Appmon possessing highly destructive firepower. Entire fortresses and armies have been wiped out within minutes from the bursts unleashed from its many attached cannons.)
    Ultimate
    Artillery App
    Game
    Power: 850000
    Techniques: All-Out Fire, Meteor Shells

Orbitmon (Barragemon + Sateramon) (The nomadic God of space who travels across countless galaxies and star systems. The rings around its being possess an intense gravitational field that is extremely difficult to move through.)
    God
    Planetary App
    God
    Power: 4500000
    Techniques: Gravity Ring, Celestial Cycle
    Last edited by ABattyResonator; 08-17-2017 at 11:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    thanks guys there wasn´t to much to go on from the dot art, but i was really fascinated by this thing on his head then i got the idea to make it exhausts :P

now another dot art visualisation, Generamon

a perfect stage samurai digimon, based on that i thought it would make sense to make it a in-between stage for Musyamon and GrandGeneramon, tried my best :P
    It looks like a perfect form of Ryudamon with the shoulder pads and the horns. Then Gururumon, not Gabumon's evolution, but the other Gururumon could be the champion level. I do agree with you on GrandGeneramon though.

I'm a Maniac
    Rough sketch of a jogress between Seraphimon and Mangadramon/Holydramon. Don't have a name for it(someone mind helping with that?) but his whole thing is that he's a high level celestial dragon who's basically the final obstacle before reaching Kernel itself.

Image Thumbnail

hmm, you could go with something like HolySatamon.
    might seem strange but in jewish believe Satan is Gods loyal servant testing and punishing humans for their deeds.
    it would also go well with the serpant like design you made.