With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 137 of 149 FirstFirst ... 3787127134135136137138139140147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1484

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Bunch of random digimon I'm working on.

Urielmon

Landramon

Michaelmon Revelations Mode

Those look awesome! I particularly love the Seraphimon fusion.
    Bat-Guilmon's utility belt is mostly full of bread.

Scrapdramon
    Ultimate | Virus | Machine/Cyborg Digimon | Metal Empire

Attacks:
    Variable Cannon, Scrap Tornado, Rust Breath

Profile: In the process of developing Mugendramon, numerous Cyborg Digimon were developed and discarded. Their junk data, combined with lingering resentment for being forgotten, combined into this Digimon, a mass of dissimilar parts assembled into the shape of a Dragon digimon whose body is covered in rust. Because it is incomplete, Scrapdramon constantly feels pain, and it is for that reason it attacks those who approach it indiscriminately. Its thoughts consist of one thing, and one thing only: the destruction of Mugendramon. Its Special Moves are "Scrap Tornado", in which it disassembles its body and throws itself about as debris before reforming, and "Rust Breath", in which it releases a cloud of corrosive gas from its body. Its Special Technique is "Variable Cannon", an attack similar to Mugendramon's signature move whose attack variables are inconsistent, meaning it can either be incredibly strong, or weaker even than the attacks used by Baby Digimon.

Description: A shambling hulk of rusted, cybernetic parts, joined together by lines of green data similar to that joining Demon's torso and limbs together. His head consists of MetalGreymon's helmet, with empty eye sockets, and a lower jaw that is actually just Megadramon's helmet upside down. His chest is Andromon's, and he has Gigadramon's wings coming out of his back. One of his arms consists of Andromon's upper left arm, before ending in one of MetalTyrannomon's partially organic ones for the lower arm. Scrapdramon's other arm, the right one, is simply Andromon's partially organic arm with MetalMamemon's claw attached to it. One of his legs is actually MetalGreymon's Trident Arm being used as a leg, and the other is simply a mass of parts from various cyborg Digimon assembled into a vaguely leg-like shape. On his back, between his wings, he has a large copy of MetalMamemon's Psycho Blaster, similar to Mugendramon's Infinity Cannon, but unlike that Digimon, there is only one. Junk data and bits of debris are constantly falling from his body.

Name Origin: Scrap. Dragon. Naturally.

Zannimon!

Child, Vaccine, Small Devil-type. A friendly little clown Digimon who always tries to make others laugh, but ends up scaring them more often than not.

"Zanni" is a type of clown and the root of the word "zany". Design-wise I based her partially on Pennywise and Harley Quinn. I'm quite proud of her

Try my hand at making digimon group
    Name: MeteoPegasmon
    Level: Armor
    Type: Vaccine
    Profile: A digimon that is born when a digimon equip the legendary Meteorite Pegasus Armor, the shine of gold chrome digizoid accompanied by mysterious blue aura coming from the meteor engraved on its body enchanted both it's speed and fire power to limit and allowing it to compete with the like of the Royal Knight and Olympus XII, it was rumoured that this digimon is part of a group of powerful digimon called The Saint who work for their Goddess justice as the Royal Knight work for their God and it was also said that MeteoPegasmon is the most loyal to it's Goddess and would even Challenge Jupitermon head on if need to be. It's special attack is Pegas Punch in which MeteoPegasmon hit the opponent so fast that MeteoPegasmon fist burn like a barrage of thousand falling meteor.

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Zannimon looks really great! did you have any evos in mind?

also a new digimon from me

YukiOnnamon
    Level: Perfect
    Field: Nature Spirits
    Attribute: Vaccine
    Type: Ice-Snow
    evoles from: Yukidarumon

based on the japanese myth of the Yuki Onna (snow women)

Guys, I'm gonna be honest. It feels like it's hard to get any feedback anymore if you're not posting artwork.

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    meh, even with artwork there is barely feedback :/

That's fair, but it's just kind of discouraging, you know?

That being said, I think YukiOnnamon looks good. Nice concept. My one point of suggestion would be to make its head a little less directly Yukidarumon's. Stylize it a bit more, you know?
    Last edited by Razorsaw; 05-26-2017 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by salman332 View Post
    Try my hand at making digimon group
    Name: MeteoPegasmon
    Level: Armor
    Type: Vaccine
    Profile: A digimon that is born when a digimon equip the legendary Meteorite Pegasus Armor, the shine of gold chrome digizoid accompanied by mysterious blue aura coming from the meteor engraved on its body enchanted both it's speed and fire power to limit and allowing it to compete with the like of the Royal Knight and Olympus XII, it was rumoured that this digimon is part of a group of powerful digimon called The Saint who work for their Goddess justice as the Royal Knight work for their God and it was also said that MeteoPegasmon is the most loyal to it's Goddess and would even Challenge Jupitermon head on if need to be. It's special attack is Pegas Punch in which MeteoPegasmon hit the opponent so fast that MeteoPegasmon fist burn like a barrage of thousand falling meteor.
    Let me guess... the other "TheSaint" are Ascendingdramon, DiamondDustmon, NebulaChainmon, and PhoenixWingRisemon ?