With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 126 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2676116123124125126127128129136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1445

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Deino View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolvesstrife View Post
    Thanks! And for some reason Deino, I originally read CrEyepy as Crikey?? :I I blame australia
    But honestly that's still a really cool pun :O
    I was trying to think of something using 'Buck', which is a word for a adult male goat, but nothing really works together there lol
    If that's the case you can call it Buckastermon, Buckonjurermon or Buckromancermon but those are too long of names.
    Clearly you have not met Zubaeagermon.

Monstromon

Level: Ultimate I/Mega I
    Type: Medieval Dragon
    Attribute: Data

Monstromon is a Medieval Dragon Digimon who was created from the data of classical fairy tale e-books. It is unusual in that it prefers to use the power of songs to fight its battles, and apparently they pack quite a punch. Its favorite past times are reading books (whether it be for itself or reading them out loud to other Digimon), singing (which it is more likely to do at night where romantic or similar moods are more likely to fit into) napping (which it tends to a lot...even during battle) and eating (for it is gluttonous and holds a big grudge against anyone who steal anything from his horde of food). It is overall more laid back in nature and would rather spend time with Shoutmon, whom it has a big affinity for since it also likes to sing and battle using noise and its large mic.

Attacks

Fantasia - Uses its singing voice to transform inanimate objects into mimics and follow its every command.

Toad Song - Sings an unusual chorus that causes the target to turn into an amphibian. Fails if the Digimon itself is already amphibian.

Ninth Symphony - Sings out powerful melodies to damage the opponents.

Rainbow Symphony
    - A move that it has learned from studying AncientKazemon where it summons up an immense amount of melodic power to unleash a big blast of seven colors from its mouth to obliterate every in its path.

(Don't have art of my fanmade Digimon as of yet, and I'm not sure if I should request wolvesstrie for one. )

Update: Its body structure is similar to Elliot from the old version of Pete's Dragon minus the long neck and short arms. It also has his same hair but longer to the point that it covers its eyes and is light brown. As you could guess it has a more anthropomorphic build and is chubby but often stands on its hands and feet. It's attire consists of typical medieval clothing you'd see in books, movies, etc.
    Last edited by DigiKing Tamer; 03-05-2017 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Adding description of my fanmon's appearance

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    No double posting, please. Thanks.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    No double posting, please. Thanks.
    Oh thank you.

Anyways, what do ya'll think about my fanmon?

I hope this one they do not inspire I did years ago, made a version of the phoenix, who became the undead. Naiseimon

I drew this little Impmon-inspired gal a while ago, but I'm just posting it now because I'm still quite proud of it

Follow wolvesstrife on DeviantArt
    Tortoiseshel I'm so in love with that concept! :O The gloves being zip on is a really nice touch tbh

here's a quick in-training (baby? idk yet) as the base for a plushie line I want to make : D

for simplicity's sake i've dubbed them pinmon :v
    I'm hoping to make the line stand-alone, but also be able to decently go to and from the canon toy digi's (especially porcupamon and extyrannomon)
    I'm actually contemplating on making the rookie some sort of Toy Chuumon haha

And DigiKing, what fairy tale is your Digi based on? I don't really know of any with such a strong music basis 0:
    Though one suggestion I'd make is maybe add a description of your digi's looks too? (that might be the fact that im a super visual-based person talking lolol)

edit: okay, here's toychuumon :v

this one is definitely on the 'might change a bit later' list tbh
    their one eye is a googly eye btw ;D
    Last edited by wolvesstrife; 03-02-2017 at 03:16 AM.
    Y A I N ' T

I come from the net
    A pangolin? That sure is a fun idea. Almost like a evo for Armadillomon.

Follow wolvesstrife on DeviantArt
    That was the intention :P I'm not a fan of Ankylomon for some reason? mainly how Ankylomon comes off as a evolutionary dead-end
    I'm still thinking on a Ultimate for Pangoldramon, but i'm intending to make it something that flows well to Goddramon, I think it fits well with the route im taking while still giving a nod at Shakkoumon :v

actually here's an idea for the ultimate:

based the armor loosely off vikings, but might change it up to nod towards goddramon's origins for a smoother jump :v
    Last edited by wolvesstrife; 03-03-2017 at 09:28 PM.
    Y A I N ' T

I come from the net
    Huh... Yeah. These look very well. Almost like it'd be a natural evo for him. ...At least the most common one.

Pretty cool wolvesstrife. By the way, I gave my fanmon a description on its look like you told me. And if I had to guess it's based on that story involving a giant whale named Monstro.