With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 123 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123124125126133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1445

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

I'm redoing my Asgardian Warriors profiles.

Odinmon
    Ultimate | Vaccine Attr. | God Man Digimon | Nature Spirits, Virus Busters | Asgardian Warriors

Profile: A God Man Digimon who leads a group of Digimon known as the Asgardian Warriors, whose existence had been considered the realm of "legend" until just recently. They inhabit the Digital World: Edda, which is the server governed by Yggdrasil. Unconcerned with holding dominion over territory, Odinmon and his comrades instead seek glory and honor through adventure. While their goals may not align with ideas of justice or righteousness, Odinmon and his fellows despise those who show lack of strength and cowardice, which leads to them challenging many nefarious characters. As their leader, Odinmon takes the lead in all their efforts, and has gathered his own personal army of loyal soldiers to supplant them known as the "Einherjar". This army consists of Digimon who fell in battle and were reborn as Digi-Eggs thanks to Valkyrimon - the hall in which he holds court is known as "Valhalla".

The leader of the Asgardian Warriors, Odinmon is considered both wise and of admirable character. Odinmon wields an impressive arsenal, which includes his familiars the crows, Hugin and Munin, and the wolves, Geri and Freki. Hugin and Munin gather information for Odinmon, while Geri and Freki serve as trackers. It is said that Odinmon bartered with Yggdrasil for knowledge of the programming language known as "sorcery", and in exchange for his eye, gained ten rings named "Draupnir", each marked with "runes" that allow him to use sorcery to control multiple elements ("God Rune"). He wields three weapons which are composed of light known as "Ichaival", a bow, "Blutgang", a sword, and "Gugnir", a spear. Curiously, two of these weapons bear the same names and have similar appearances to the divine weapons possessed by Dukemon: Crimson Mode. His Signature Move is "Indomitable Sword", a slash with Blutgang capable of slashing through anything, and his Special Technique, "Hávamál", a beam fired from "Gungnir" that can destroy the opponent's body in accordance with the power of Odinmon's will

Description: Odinmon is a tall, muscular, humanoid digimon with light-blue skin. He wears a helmet with two large "Valkyrie wings", with the helmet itself being modeled after a wolf. Odinmon wears an eyepatch along with a single visible eye that's pupiless and colored gold. He has a long, white-colored beard and shoulder-length hair as well, with both of them being braided. His armor is a mixture of leather and fur and metal, with a leather shoulder pad with furred fringe on his left shoulder. A blue, armored breastplate with golden detailing, as well as shoulder armor with golden trim covers the right side of his upper body. His arm on that side of his body is covered entirely in armor as well. He has an armored skirt on his lower body, worn over mail armor, while also wearing metallic boots with furred trim at the top. He wears a different colored ring on each hand, with each one bearing a particular elemental symbol (these are identical to the symbols associated with the Legendary Spirits). His two ravens, Hugin and Munin, which have a metallic appearance similar to Valkyrimon's hawk, Freyr, and are colored black and white respectively. His two wolves, Geri and Freki, seem to be made of vapor, with whisps of smoke trailing behind them as they move. He carries a glowing energy sword, which he can replace with a spear or a bow; both the sword and the spear are similar to the weapons carried by Dukemon: Crimson Mode.

Attacks:
    • "Indomitable Sword" - Attacks with "Blutgang", a sword of light that can cut through anything.
    • "God Rune" - Uses sorcery to summon a different elemental power from one of his ten "Draupnir" rings.
    • "Hávamál" ("Sayings of the High One") - Releases a beam from Gungnir, whose strength is dependent on the strength of Odinmon's will.
    • "Ördrag" - Fires off a shot from his divine bow of light, Ichaival.

Name Origin: Odin, king of the Norse pantheon of gods. "Hávamál" is the name of a collection of Old Norse poems where the verses are attributed to Odin. "Ördrag" is the length of an arrow's flight in Old Icelandic.

Lokimon and Thormon to come soon, and hopefully I can catch up with the rest.

Naming Yggdrasil's Digital World the "Digital World: Edda" is my own thing and based on how the Olympus 12 Digital World is the "Digital World: Iliad".

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    been working on this one today, Surfymon line

Swimon - Tikimon - Aloamon

Attribute: Vaccine
    Field: Deep Savers
    Type: Aquatic

Digimon Split Timeline Theory
    http://i.imgur.com/aXSNbBj.png
    Digimon All Evolution Trees
    http://imgur.com/a/osxRA

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Swimon's a little close to Swimmon, don't you think? Not that Digimon haven't had similar names before.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings and The Silent Garden & Darker Places
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Twilight (NOT Stephanie Myers-related) [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

yeah i know, i had a hard time coming up with a name for the Child level, any ideas?

Completely digital Lord Archfiend Kliff's Avatar
    Tubbermon, Sharkmon, Floatmon, KoSurfymon, Paddlemon, Divemon, like, there are a lot of water names available still.

Also they all look so awkward, the Child Stage reminds me of reactionary meme pictures.

I come from the net
    I actually like this line...

Completely digital
    Add The Golux on Steam
    They look interesting but I think they're a little too on the nose in some ways (all being the same shade of blue shark peoples) and on the other hand like there's no sense of progression through them and then to the cyborg surfer shark. Like, they look more like Vmon and Fladramon and Yaksamon, with Surfimon being like AeroVdramon or UlforceVdramon. Like, the two middle forms look OK with the child but they just look like alternate forms to each other and neither looks like something that evolves to Surfimon particularly.

hmm, yeah they are kinda to similair to each other, maybe a more monstrous design in the middle would fit better
    thinking about it maybe i keep the Child Level and move Aloamon to Adult Level, replacing Tikimon design with something more outlandish
    something in this direction

I come from the net
    I like that idea. And the line it's self. It's great. Very good idea.

i feel like this one might be better, having kinda of a cocoon like stage which i think kinda works

Scubamon - Aloamon - Tikimon
    >Surfymon

also another new Digimon idea

Alicemon (DarkAlicemon, CreepyAlicemon, Creepymon?)
    Field: Dark Area
    Attribute: Unknown
    Type: Puppet
    attack(on the right): Nightmare Possesion

i´m open for suggestions about Level and possible pre/follow up evos, didn´t really gave it a thought.

EDIT:

i also updated on of my older ideas
    LordLucemon
    Image Thumbnail
    Level: Super Ultimate/Ultra
    Type: God Man
    Attribute: Virus, Vaccine
    Field: Nightmare Soldiers, Virus Buster
    evolves from: Lucemon FM, through either: absorbing all other Demon lords, opening the 7-deadly gate, absorbing Mastemon and Huanglongmon,

Attacks
    (left) Infinite Redemption, using the signature moves of the other Demon Lords, using them one at a time or combining them.
    (right) 7-Deadly Sword, combining the powers of all SGDL to create an energy sword that instantly deletes files containg sins.
    (bottom) Sancti Pravum, unleashes a storm of Light and Dark energy, upgraded version of Dead or Alive.
    Image Thumbnail
    Last edited by MasterOfTartarus; 02-24-2017 at 02:26 PM.