With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 11 of 153 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161111 ... LastLast

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Re: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Nah, I'm not big on IMing. PM here would be fine though ^^ if it's okay with you

Right-o.

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter

[quote author=Razorsaw link=topic=16487.msg218217#msg218217 date=1317597594]
    Lilithmon Ouroboros Mode
    Type: Demon Lord Digimon

Attacks: Hell Medullia, Broken Olympia

Profile: A frightening Digi Xros created when the Demon Lord Lilithmon fused with the God Man digimon Mervamon. Lilithmon's mind is dominant in this state, and has completely suppressed Mervamon's will. She has also gained Mervamon's skills as well as her beautiful aura, meaning that, combined, no single digimon can resist her beauty. Lilithmon abuses this trait to lure her prey into her clutches, whereupon she ingests them whole with her "Hell Medullia", a sentient weapon capable of great maliciousness. For the few creatures who cannot be felled by such a technique, she calls upon her sword, Broken Olympia, which corrodes the bodies of whomever it touches until nothing is left save for their Digi Cores.
    [/quote]

I don't know if it's what you imagined, but I found this image on a Japanese blog. It's on this page, it's the sixth image. For some reason posting the image here doesn't work.
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

I actually created that after seeing that fanart, so XD

• Earnadramon
      Advance Hybrid/Perfect | Variable Attr. | Evil Dragon Digimon | No Family [Hybrid] Nightmare Soldiers, Dark Area [Perfect]

Bandai Style Profile: An Evil Dragon Digimon born from the fusion of Duskmon and Velgmon. It has inherited and profaned the strong powers of AncientSphinxmon, from whose corrupted spirits he was born. A wicked and vile dragon, he is an incarnation of Darkness, and thus sees Beowulfmon, an incarnation of Light, as his rival. Earnadramon will seek the destruction of all life it encounters, and cannot be reasoned with. His special technique is “Darkness Zone”, whereupon he releases magical circles from his three eyes and creates an aura of destruction. He can also attack with the demonic skull at the end of his tail, which snaps and bites as though it had life of its own (“Bloody Roar”), or by skewering them on the “Eroberung” blades attached to it shoulders (“Einschlag”).

Attacks:
      • [li]Bloody Roar – Attacks with the head at the end of his tail, which bites savagely or releases sonic shock-waves.[/li]
        [li]Darkness Zone – Projects a pentagram from all of the eyes on his body, creating a shield of darkness around him that explodes out destructively.[/li]
        [li]Einschlag (German - “Impact”) – Fires off the shoulder-blades, or rams someone with them, skewering them on them.[/li]

Name Origin: “Earnanæs”, the part of Geatland (now Modern Sweden) where Beowulf faced a dragon in the final battle of his life, and the word “dragon.”

- Image credit goes to my good friend kitkatsody

I come from the net

Huh. Not what I expected it to be but still, an interesting idea. You get those things I sent ya? (heh) Anyway, I sent you ideas for the troubles you were having with some of the spirits on Twitter. Did you get Water and Wood done easily?

I figured them all out.

I come from the net

Wonderful! Hope the Water Spirit is good. That's my favorite. Besides one or two others.

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter

Have you already chosen the names? Because I think you should use a Spanish name for the Water ones, just to keep the trend.

Also, is this thread only for Razorsaw's Digimon, or can other people also post their ideas here?
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

I come from the net

I figure it's his since it's his name but you could ask. I think there was a topic for these somewhere.