With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 116 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1666106113114115116117118119126 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1327

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

I come from the net
    I don't feel my inspiration enough. So I'm bored and I came up with weird ideas...

Truckmon - Unidentified - Unidentified - Unidentified - Name Origins: Truck.

The terrifying nightmare vehicle who popped out of nowhere to ram enemies without awareness to death even damaging itself afterwards.
    It is said Truckmon cannot be found in the digital world yet it appeared at random times which involves ramming to death for unknown reasons. Many researchers cannot find any truces of Truckmon left behind and it's impossible to witness the existence of Truckmon despite incidents it caused. It may come from another dimension. Its own abilities are so mysterious however it helped Truckmon to ram enemies to death because Truckmon's job is to crash whatever it detects the existence of "Anime Protagonists, Main Characters, etc" to charge in recklessly even the bigger enemies fall victim to this.
    Attacks: Plot Armor Breaker and SUDDENLY!!!

Airplanemon - Unidentified. Unidentified. Unidenified. Name Origins - Air Plane.

The terrifying nightmare Aeroplane who dragged enemies down along with itself to death. However unlike Truckmon who is full of murderous intention.
    It is surprisingly negative and depressing Digimon who thinks itself is the most unluckiest aircraft ever. It's unknown or not if it is really suicidal or unlucky one who tend to get suicidal, ended up catching fire on turbine engines, or failing to contract with Air Traffic Control Towers. Only small sized passengers can enter Airplanemon for long travel distances or safe places. However according to its statistic, it's 100% guaranteed death rates and no survivors in its travel record log. Also it said it shares Truckmon's Detection abilities and dimension hopping.
    Attacks: Accident 13 of History and Incident 4 of Scene.

In the deepest pits of hell, and the deep reaches of space... Occasionally both.
    Follow Xadhoom on DeviantArt Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel
    Tainmon | Perfect | Demon Man

A Demon Man Digimon in the shape of a colossal red six-armed human, with both wings and horns and a spiked tail, it possesses a truly terrifying power. Its Special Move is to infuse its victim with the energies of the Dark Area, and thus awaken them to the demon slumbering within (Demonic Convergence). With this ability, it can make a Digimon Evolve or Slide Evolve into their nearest demonic species-relative. Even angels and Holy Beasts and Holy Knights will succumb to its infestation. Of that, the Mephistomon that it produced from a Oryxmon and the ChaosGallantmon it produced from a Gallantmon are both proof.

Evolves from: Devimon | Vilemon | Boogeymon |
    Evolves to: GranDracmon | Murmukusmon | VenomMyotismon | Megidramon

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Truckmon - Unidentified - Unidentified - Unidentified - Name Origins: Truck.

The terrifying nightmare vehicle who popped out of nowhere to ram enemies without awareness to death even damaging itself afterwards.
    It is said Truckmon cannot be found in the digital world yet it appeared at random times which involves ramming to death for unknown reasons. Many researchers cannot find any truces of Truckmon left behind and it's impossible to witness the existence of Truckmon despite incidents it caused. It may come from another dimension. Its own abilities are so mysterious however it helped Truckmon to ram enemies to death because Truckmon's job is to crash whatever it detects the existence of "Anime Protagonists, Main Characters, etc" to charge in recklessly even the bigger enemies fall victim to this.
    Attacks: Plot Armor Breaker and SUDDENLY!!!

Airplanemon - Unidentified. Unidentified. Unidenified. Name Origins - Air Plane.

The terrifying nightmare Aeroplane who dragged enemies down along with itself to death. However unlike Truckmon who is full of murderous intention.
    It is surprisingly negative and depressing Digimon who thinks itself is the most unluckiest aircraft ever. It's unknown or not if it is really suicidal or unlucky one who tend to get suicidal, ended up catching fire on turbine engines, or failing to contract with Air Traffic Control Towers. Only small sized passengers can enter Airplanemon for long travel distances or safe places. However according to its statistic, it's 100% guaranteed death rates and no survivors in its travel record log. Also it said it shares Truckmon's Detection abilities and dimension hopping.
    Attacks: Accident 13 of History and Incident 4 of Scene.

Trainmon - Unidentified. Unidentified. Unidenified. Name Origins: Train

The terrifying nightmare Rail transport vehicle that is completely unrelated to Trailmon series and Locomon. Interestingly unlike Truckmon and AirPlanemon. This Machine type is very focused on carrying its purpose to unload cargo in travels. However for some reasons, it is actually not classified as The Terrifying Nightmare Vehicle, in fact, it's completely innocent one that is workaholicwhich is easily framed as "The Terrifying Nightmare Vehicle" by witnesses even Yggdrasil registered it without realizing. Because of this and Trainmon's workaholic personality, the most assassins or enemies push their targets off the safe zone to get roadkill when Trainmon approaches where he got this fame from. Even Trainmon himself still wondering why they like to rush at me ends up crushed under its wheels.
    Attacks: Ram Breakthrough and Rail Drift

Titanicmon - Unidentified. Unidentified. Unidenified. Name Origins: Titanic.

Another "Terrifying Nightmare Vehicle" but it's a gigantic boat. Unlike Trainmon. It is very cheerful and determinate to see its passengers and cargo being transported safely however due to its personality, it overlooked many tragic incidents involved around it. Because of its gigantic boat body, it hardly feel a thing whatever it got attacked or even not noticing himself got damaged during traveling. Also its hearing and eyesight are extremely poor. Due to its one-track mind, Titanicmon created the most famous incidents in the well known history. According to this history, it's extremely similar to certain incidents from human world, it was sinking along with most causalities earned himself the title however when reborned, Titanicmon thought it's cool title and happily took it up without realizing...
    Attacks: Guillotine Ram and Tragic Flood of Kissing

Follow wolvesstrife on DeviantArt
    Howdy, hope ya don't mind if I squeeze my way onto this thread :P

I've got a few Fan Digimon I'd like to show off myself, though I'm a bit lacking on the writing side? eh

First off is a 'mon based on a popular rookie:

Name: ??? (refered to as 404)
    Level: Rookie
    Attribute: Virus
    Nightmare Soldiers
    404 was originally an Agumon, who became corrupted during the Digivolution process and failed to Digivolve. Due to this their body is constantly shifting and falling apart, attempting to find a stable Champion form. The corruption caused them to lose all sense of self, and are instead a mindless beast that eats data to dull the pain their body give them. Anything that moves in it's site is quickly attacked and consumed, regardless whether it was even alive or not.
    Can possibly jump straight to Kimeramon, since he was the main inspiration for this guy lol

Yeah, obligatory edgy 'mon
    Would super appreciate if someone could suggest a proper name for them tbh

Here's my slightly more original fan digis : D

Name: Dropmon
    Level: Baby
    Attribute: Data
    Metal Empire
    The rudimentary form of a rare Digimon, their form is made of a slime that shines like metal. Contact can cause parts of them to stick to others and pull away from their main body, slowly diminishing them. To protect themselves they stay in a voluntary isolation, sleeping away the loneliness until they eventually Digivolve.
    Evolves from: Digitama
    Evolves to: Blockmon, Kapurimon

Name: Blockmon
    Level: In-Training
    Metal Empire
    All Blockmon irrationally fear warmth, believing other Digimon will melt them down for forging. Vulcanusmon is an extremely terrifying Digimon to them because of this, even though Vulcanusmon is too honorable to commit such an act. Due to this fear, they stay in dry caves and wander during the night time. The slightest touch of even the sunlight will cause them to panic.
    Evolves from: Dropmon, MetalKoromon
    Evolves to: Hatchetmon, Hagurumon, ShadowToyAgumon

Name: Hatchetmon
    Level: Rookie
    Metal Empire
    Hatchetmon are a sturdy and reliable Digimon with zero-sense of preservation. Having overcome it's fears as Blockmon, it charges blindly into anything it perceives as a battle with extreme recklessness. It's loyalty is the only thing stronger than it's sense of battle, as it's time of loneliness has made it desperate not to lose a friend.
    Evolves from: Blockmon, Kapurimon
    Evolves to: Sawdramon, Hagurumon, Clockmon

Name: Sawdramon
    Level: Champion
    Metal Empire, Deep Savers
    A waterborne virus began to take root in Hatchetmon after a hard loss, turning them into Sawdramon. Whilst their body is yet to be greatly affected, their sense of loyalty and companionship has been lost to their lust for battle. As it is now overly aggressive towards others, they will charge anything they see until one of them collapses from tiredness.
    Evolves from: Hatchetmon, Hagurumon, Betamon
    Evolves to: ???, WaruSeadramon, MegaSeadramon
    Last edited by wolvesstrife; 01-14-2017 at 12:55 AM.

I come from the net
    Those are interesting. ...Errormon? Since it's a 404. And the ones after really seem like real Digimon.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Follow wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by wolvesstrife View Post
    Would super appreciate if someone could suggest a proper name for them tbh
    Eragumon? First thing I could think of, combining Error and Agumon.

This is a really cool idea for a Digimon

EDIT: As it happens I'm currently writing a fic with a similar idea of a corrupted Agumon as the protagonist (nothing to do with the "Augumon" I posted on the previous page though ) But I have to say I think your approach is more creative!
    Last edited by wildwing64; 01-14-2017 at 10:54 AM.

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    @wolvesstrife those look great 404 is perfect for >Deltamon>Kimeramon and the metal dragon shark is cool too.

BlackArachnemon
    level: Perfect/Ultimate
    Type: demon beast
    Field: Nightmare soldiers
    evolves from: dokunemon, slide evolve: Arachnemon
    evolves to: armageddemon, parasimon

Xiphomon
    level: Mega/Ultimate
    Type: ancient crustacean
    Field: deep savers
    evolves from: Anomalicarimon, Ebidramon(perfect), warp: Ganimon
    Digimon Split Timeline Theory
    http://i.imgur.com/aXSNbBj.png
    Digimon All Evolution Trees
    http://imgur.com/a/osxRA

In the deepest pits of hell, and the deep reaches of space... Occasionally both.
    Follow Xadhoom on DeviantArt Visit Xadhoom's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    BlackArachnemon
    You do know that... Arachnemon is already demonic, right? A demonic alt-form is kinda redundant. The design is good in and of itself, and would work well as a stand-alone mon.

Completely digital MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xadhoom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    BlackArachnemon
    You do know that... Arachnemon is already demonic, right? A demonic alt-form is kinda redundant. The design is good in and of itself, and would work well as a stand-alone mon.
    yeah i first thought of making it a Mega/Ultimate called Widomon, but it just doesn´t seemed ulitimate enough to me so i just made it an alternative form.
    Digimon Split Timeline Theory
    http://i.imgur.com/aXSNbBj.png
    Digimon All Evolution Trees
    http://imgur.com/a/osxRA

Junior Commander
    Follow Emperordramon On Twitter Follow Emperordramon on DeviantArt Visit Emperordramon's Youtube Channel
    I would suggest the name Fragumon for the 404 guy. It's the combination of Frag(as in fragmented, like with the defrag computer process) and of course Agumon.