With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 104 of 197 FirstFirst ... 45494101102103104105106107114154 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1962

Thread: General fan-made Digimon thread.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    On a roll with the dreams. Last night I inadvertently invented BugEtemon, a Jogress between Etemon and BlueMeramon (at least in one of its appearances). I didn't get a detailed look at it, but it looked similar to the normal Etemon, with the major difference being green weaponry of some kind attached to BugEtemon's right arm.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I come from the net
    Nice idea. But the important question is... What kind of stuffed animal does it have on it's waist?

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+

JihaDevimon
    Level: Perfect
    Evolves from: Shurimon + Bakemon (Jogress)
    Evolves to: GekijouBakemon
    This amphibious Digimon is, despite its name, not a subspecies of Devimon. Distantly related to Evilmon, this Virus attribute Digimon speaks only in riddles, and kills for sport. Its special attack is Kanzentai Jihad, in which it develops a ball of pure energy, with its webbed feet, that is so powerful, that it can vaporise both Chrome Digizoid and Mithril.
    Special Attacks:
    Kanzentai Jihad
    72 Suns Bomb

Doodled this guy in class, so couldn't get a better image. Hopefully, someone will draw him better and colour him too. I remember someone did that for Xadhoom's Digimon, though I can't recall whom.
    Last edited by Velocifaptor; 07-21-2016 at 05:20 AM.

So, I haven't drawn anything for it yet, but I was thinking about some Jogress/DNA digivolutions similar to Paildramon. Instead of Ex-Veemon and Stingmon, it would be 2 side character fan favourites.

Name: Berserkermon
    Name Meaning
    Berserker: Norse Warriors who would go into uncontrollable fury in battle.
    Title: Endless Fighter
    Level: Ultimate
    Type: Virus
    Family: Virus Busters, Nightmare Soldiers
    Prior Forms: Leomon + Ogremon
    Description: A digimon created from a battle between the digimon hunter Ogremon and the Noble Hero Leomon, this unstable fighter is fighting a constant battle within himself. To maintain his conflicting sense of justice and his lust to take on stronger opponents, he challenges any digimon he finds to be strong. Those that decline his challenge are not struck once, but those that accept find themselves lucky to survive the encounter. It's own instincts have been replaced with several styles of battle, allowing it to take on any foe. It wields a blade made from bone and steal named 'Mind', possessed by a magical sentient spirit that acts as conscience, feeding ideas of self-control and patience to Berserkermon. It is said that if Berserkermon ever loses its sword, it would run rampant and destroy all in it's path.
    Attacks
    - Unending Fury: Launches several blasts of raw power from his fists.
    - Bonemetal Edge: Swipes forth with 'Mind', causing any who touch its edge to lose focus in battle.
    - Wild Berserker Ravage: Tears an opponent apart with sheer strength.
    - Lost Justice: A move that represents the lost sense of Justice left from Leomon. This attack, while seemingly a normal punch to the average digimon, causes an implosion on those that are unjust.
    - Hunter's Resort: A move that represents the suppressed desire of Ogremon. This attack, while seeminly a normal punch to the average digimon, causes fear to those that are far stronger than Berserkermon.

And of course, the digivolution of such a digimon.

Name: Ollerusmon
    Name Meaning
    Ollerus: The Latinized version of the word Ullr, the name a major Norse God that symbolized glory.
    Title: Glorious Warrior
    Level: Mega
    Type: Vaccine
    Family: Virus Busters, Nightmare Soldiers
    Prior Forms: Berserkermon
    Description: A powerful warrior who battles only the strongest digimon in an attempt to become the ultimate fighter. Armed with a large buster blade made of the compressed bones of all he slays, 'Bone Eater' is a digital lifeform itself that too hungers for battle. Though uncaring for good or evil, it has a code of honour that it abides in each battle. As such, he will never lash out unexpectedly, and always allows his opponents one chance to merely surrender at the start of each fight. Those that do survive. Those that don't taste the power of his 'God Slasher' and have their code ripped apart. Ollerusmon however does have a soft spot for young and weak digimon, and will protect them if they come under life threatening situations. It does not know why it does this, but many believe that there is perhaps some good in Ollerusmon that it keeps hidden away.
    Attacks
    - God Slasher: A powerful swipe with 'Bone Eater' that devours the code of all it hits, shredding it apart for easier consumption.
    - Roar of the Warrior King: Ollerusmon lets out a powerful roar that strikes fear into the hearts of those that are weaker than it, and excites those that are just as strong.
    - Yggdrasil Cutter: A slash powerful enough to cut into the world tree Yggdrasil, this move is Ollerusmon's last resort because even he fears this move.

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    lol a couple pages earlier i did something similair
    SaberLeomon+Titamon
    Image Thumbnail

DarkClockmon
    The dark clock monster

Level: Adult
    Attribute: Vaccine
    Family: Metal Empire
    Type: Machine Digimon

Appearance: DarkClockmon has longer legs than the prior form, and the little gremlin now wears a dapper suit. There is now a crude smile painted on the clock face, which is now blue. It also has a yellow bow tie attached to the bottom of the clock face. The gremlin has "RizD" in silver digicode on its right sleeve, with the clock having it in plain English on the left arm.

Bio: DarkClockmon is a special type of Clockmon that emerged in the Server Contient and made its way to the Far-East End. Rather than controlling the 20th century, it prefers the internal clocks of Digimon themselves to toy with. It has the ability to show other Digimon its memories along with their own. Moving with long legs across fields, it seeks targets regularly. Its special move is to rapidly accelerate the opposing Digimon's internal clock, and then reverse it once it reaches the end of its lifespan, likely causing an undesired evolution ("June 19th Kronos Bolting"). June 19th is a special day for it, as its powers enter an overdrive on that day.

Attacks:

June 19th Kronos Bolting: Rapidly accelerates the foe's internal clock with a touch, and then reverses it.

Ultrasonic Beeping: Creates a series of harsh beeps to burst open vulnerable data cells.

Fish Swamp: Drops fish on the foe.

Decay Bombs: Releases apples that rapidly decay and hit the foe.

RizD Blaster: Fires arcing shots from its wrist.

Evolves from: Hagurumon, ShadowToyAgumon, L-ToyAgumon, Solarmon, Batterymon, Kokuwamon

Evolves to: Blikmon, Phelesmon (with or without Devidramon or Duskmon), Andromon (with or without Gorimon)
    Last edited by miru; 08-05-2016 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zepavil View Post
    Image Thumbnail

I made him a bit more heavy on the Leomon influence...he was certainly interesting to do.

Quote Originally Posted by GrungeCat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zepavil View Post
    Image Thumbnail

I made him a bit more heavy on the Leomon influence...he was certainly interesting to do.

oh my gosh that's awesome! Thanks!

also I just clicked your link to your Digimon art blog. My gosh do you do amazing art

Completely digital Velocifaptor's Avatar
    Sometimes the Real World, sometimes the Dream World, although I prefer the Digital World
    Follow Velocifaptor On Twitter Add Velocifaptor on Facebook Visit Velocifaptor's Youtube Channel Add Velocifaptor on Steam Add Velocifaptor on Google+
    Ok, so here's JihaDevimon's evolved form. I know I've done his description earlier as well, but I've changed my mind on a lot of things, so here goes:
    GekijouBakemon
    Level: Ultimate
    Attribute: Virus
    Evolves from: JihaDevimon
    Evolves to: ???
    Special Attacks: Dokkan Evolution
    Green Lanterns of Oblivion
    This ruthless Digimon is said to be found in the darkest corner of the Digital World. It is said to have formed when the data of bad movies from the Real World combined with remnants of Apocalymon's data. With its Green Lanterns of Oblivion it can hammer through any metal and vaporise it instantly, and its Dokkan Evolution reverts its foes to fragile Digi-Eggs

I come from the net
    Great ideas Zepavil and Miru and great art GrungeCat. I can see the influence of both.