With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2936373839

Thread: [Sell] Digimon DVDs, Cards, Picture Boards, Figures + More

Ain't got no mojo... pointingandlaughing's Avatar
    Add pointingandlaughing on Steam
    Amazing! I live in Toronto, Ontario, in Canada. Postage total?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by pointingandlaughing View Post
    Booster 2 & 3 = $24
    Postage is $17 tracked

Total: $41

Ain't got no mojo... pointingandlaughing's Avatar
    Add pointingandlaughing on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Booster 2 & 3 = $24
    Postage is $17 tracked

Total: $41
    Amazing, I'm down. Sorry, I'm new to purchasing through these forums. Want to inbox me your email for PayPal? Or, how does this work?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Amazing, I'm down. Sorry, I'm new to purchasing through these forums. Want to inbox me your email for PayPal? Or, how does this work?
    I've PM'd you my details.

Payment recieved.

I've reduced the price of the Digimon DVDs.

Follow terranakari on DeviantArt
    Hey Vande, are the DVDs you have ALL episodes of the season per disc?? (ex; season 1 dvd has ALL episodes from season 1?)

I purchased a DVD of "season 1" about two years back at my local Wal-Mart and it only had a few episodes on the disc... came across ANOTHER DVD of season 1 and it was essentially a part "2" of the first disc I purchased but STILL didn't come with all the episodes... and have yet to find any more "parts" to the sets I have and my kids damaged those discs to be unusable anyways... So i'm looking to start over but I don't want to keep paying "$15" per disc that only had a few episodes a piece on them...
    Life is just a story in the end... So make it a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by terranakari View Post
    Hey Vande, are the DVDs you have ALL episodes of the season per disc?? (ex; season 1 dvd has ALL episodes from season 1?)

I purchased a DVD of "season 1" about two years back at my local Wal-Mart and it only had a few episodes on the disc... came across ANOTHER DVD of season 1 and it was essentially a part "2" of the first disc I purchased but STILL didn't come with all the episodes... and have yet to find any more "parts" to the sets I have and my kids damaged those discs to be unusable anyways... So i'm looking to start over but I don't want to keep paying "$15" per disc that only had a few episodes a piece on them...
    They came in the big box set and it says the whole of Season 1, 2 and 3.

Add Mittenmon on Facebook Follow Mittenmon on DeviantArt
    I'm interested in starter 8. I only need four cards from it that you have, and still missing 3 more after that. It's annoying XD
    My Digi-Battle Card Collection: [Updated 10/31/14] http://s70.photobucket.com/user/Mitt...COLLECTION%20-

Quote Originally Posted by Mittenmon View Post
    I'm interested in starter 8. I only need four cards from it that you have, and still missing 3 more after that. It's annoying XD
    I still have Starter 8 yes. I'm only sending via tracked shipping now. Since a card sale recently went missing (that was tracked as well) so going through the silly process to get the money back.

Hase0, after I refunded you, your cards have now arrived on the tracking number I gave you. Therefore you owe me the money back. I have PM'd you but you have not yet replied.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2936373839