With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: crazy, bored, and pressing colorful buttons.(update)

Junior Commander

crazy, bored, and pressing colorful buttons.(update)

hey peoples....

if you dont know me yet, thats ok, if youve read my crap and wanna be a troll, be my guest, if you want to lose the game, you already have.

ever since episode(or w/e) 20 or 15 of digimon eternities, ive been having idea block, and im trying not to get into rps do to my internet situation.

i was going to do a story twisting Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 with Digimon World(ONE)...but that failed...

of course digimon isnt my only interest, but ill end up reading if the writings have to be about digimon or not when i have something else.

by the way...if you dont know what the game is...pm me or someone who knows.

but ill warn you, you cant stop playing, and you will literally never win.

Edit #1:
    sooo...new day, decided to add on, i brought into my head several ideas for my next writing, and i realize that i do infact love the old stuff in my gaming life...
    i could start up a pokemon story, naruto story(not shippuden...technically not even naruto...), zoids story, or the story of a character thats been with me for a loooong time, and its not kyo(even though hes not really myn...i just tend to use him more in digimon because hes more interesting to hear about...sometimes.)

anyway, then i realized i cant write a story, or am not patient enough using the wii

Ain't got no mojo...

Re: crazy, bored, and pressing colorful buttons.(update)

You actually tried writing a story with the wii? Lol?

Junior Commander

no, i finished a story on the wii, i wrote most on a computer...and it was my only internet source... so yeah

update:
    hey guys, i thought i may as well put this here too, im putting together a pen and paper zombie apocalypse survival game called Dead Men Walking, i might post more about it, i already have a bit done, but i tend to be lazy, especially considering im using paper and a pencil to make the game.

update2: went dead for a while...im thinking of writing a new story...the only question is...which one?

Junior Commander

sooooooo.

First off: I apologize for double posting in advance if that's bad here. but i know no one'll check this if i just edit

now then...I've updated my game...

and decided the RP area hates me...but that's OK

if I'm not here, I'm somewhere trying to campaign on D&D.

also, if you haven't read it, read The Chronicles, and tell me what you think(but please, don't correct my spelling, i do that enough between myself and spellcheck...which I don't use...

anyway...You may have also noticed new eggs invading my Sig every week...or two if ones lucky. I implore you, don't leave them unloved...

Also. being myself, I'm open to comments, questions, trash talk, trolling, and suggestions on my stories.

also one note: no ones asked me, so i assume no one cares, but the 6k views say otherwise so ill tell you a secret about Digimon Eternities: that episode wasn't supposed to be the end.

edit: I spell checked out of boredom, and I wonder:
    This is a loosly Digimon-based Forum, why in the world is the word Digimon not in the Spell Checkers dictionary?

Looks like you hadn't posted in this topic for quite a bit...

Ah, I fell out of Dragon Cave myself. I've quite a few dragons, with one of them being retired, but I honestly don't keep track anymore. Of course, that caused them to lose their names, names which I had planned to use for a fic of mine... >

[quote author=Jakaro link=topic=16119.msg210116#msg210116 date=1303964842]
    You actually tried writing a story with the wii? Lol?
    [/quote]qft

[quote author=BloodyM link=topic=16119.msg226422#msg226422 date=1330557260]First off: I apologize for double posting in advance if that's bad here.[/quote]It's not; this is the only section where it's acceptable.

Junior Commander

i haven't posted here in a while because Im lazy, forget stuff, and figured it got dropped to page 12 or something. also i havent had much to say.

most part right now im filling a giant gap inbetween Bloody being 11 and arriving at Kotetsu's Land, and Bloody being 21 and leaving to find this particular Stone.
    its going...not well...but Its good that I have these really not important characters in my story...not that they're going to die or anything >.> <.<

Junior Commander

on a new note: i have too much free time, and yet none of it has been spent trying to think up plot to my story...
    also, is anyone at all curious who the mysterious stranger was that appeared in my last update?

actually....does anyone even have a question for me about the chronicles?

Junior Commander

its days like this i wish i could pull up a list of every person who views my posts and how many times........id be most likely astonished, disgusting and absolutely horrified by the people and numbers on digimon eternities....

Add Faust on Steam Add Faust on DeviantArt

You seem awfully self conscious about your writing; why are you so anxious about it?

Junior Commander

im paranoid. when digimon eternities stopped getting responses, just more views, i mean it was nice...but i started to fall back on the boring repetitiveness of it. of course at this point chronicle 2 part 2 is fairly repetitive, but it and part 3 are designated filler before Bloody became king, so its ok. because i have no ideas, because im getting no criticism.

thats the reason why i stopped digimon eternities at 30 episodes. i couldnt handle that for the next 120 or so times id write something, the next 20 were generally filler before the big fight, then the next 50 were going to be the third kings story, and then the last 50 were going to be the d-races, and the finale. but, i looked at my 29th episode and said 'i vant keep doing this, i need inspiration, and no one is giving me any thoughts on it, im done'
    its just, for the most part, i like to hear comments about my work, because it helps my work become better, and not cardboard pudding.
    i also dont like people talking about me behind my back, anything they have to say can be done to my face. Because then, if i really dont like it, i have the opportunity, and reason to break their nose....which, i promise ill try not to do...much.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast