With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: (BUYING/LOOKING) Still searching for a European D Power, with Monodramon!

Banned

(BUYING/LOOKING) Still searching for a European D Power, with Monodramon!

Looking for a European D-Power (with Monodramon)!!!

Add terranakari on DeviantArt

Re: [BUYING/LOOKING] Ryo's Blue D-Ark!

[quote author=RyoAkiyma link=topic=16075.msg208991#msg208991 date=1302540456]
    Looking to buy Ryo's Blue D-Ark, I think it's a version 2 for the Japanese digivices.
    [/quote]

actually it's a version 1 for the japanese, and it only came out in japan. so its the only one! There's a transparent blue thats supposed to be kinda like Ryo's I have that but it's a version 2, and just incase you dont know it does not have Monodramon on it, only the Ultimate D-Ark/Power has Monodramon on it, and I also have one of those, I have a EU one, english language. We're actually looking at getting rid of either hte transparent one, or the Ultimate D-Power, since we want a japanese one instead. If you want pictures let me know, but if you strictly want his colored digivice, and dont care about the digimon or version, then im sorry! i cant help you there, i even searched ebay for you and there isn't one available. Hope you find what your looking for.

Also, I don't think your allowed to buy anything on this site until you have 35 posts.... i could be wrong though. you should check out the rules of this forum...

EDIT; ok, you have to have at least 35 posts to SELL, you can buy at any time. ^_^ also, do you use paypal?
    Life is just a story in the end... So make it a good one.

You sure is version 2? Sound more like Renamon's D-Arc (forget the tamer name for now...) Cause I don't remember a Ryo's colour D-Arc for Jap Version. Version 1 is Red only if I am not wrong.

[quote author=zeronos_rider link=topic=16075.msg209015#msg209015 date=1302568826]
    You sure is version 2? Sound more like Renamon's D-Arc (forget the tamer name for now...) Cause I don't remember a Ryo's colour D-Arc for Jap Version. Version 1 is Red only if I am not wrong.
    [/quote]

Actually you are wrong. Version 1 of the japanese d-arks is Takato's Red one, and Ryo's dark blye one. version 1.5 is Henry's green one. Then version 2.0 is Rika's Blue one and a transparent version of Ryo's only much lighter. Then there's the version 3.0 which is the Ultimate D-Ark.

Banned

[quote author=terranakari link=topic=16075.msg209016#msg209016 date=1302571414]
    Actually you are wrong. Version 1 of the japanese d-arks is Takato's Red one, and Ryo's dark blye one. version 1.5 is Henry's green one. Then version 2.0 is Rika's Blue one and a transparent version of Ryo's only much lighter. Then there's the version 3.0 which is the Ultimate D-Ark.
    [/quote]

So where is Monodramon? I mean I have heard varying stories about whether he's on or not on D-Arks/D-Powers. Such as this

http://withthewill.net/index.php?topic=14332.5;wap2

[quote author=RyoAkiyma link=topic=16075.msg209070#msg209070 date=1302633117]
    So where is Monodramon? I mean I have heard varying stories about whether he's on or not on D-Arks/D-Powers. Such as this

http://withthewill.net/index.php?topic=14332.5;wap2
    [/quote]

ok, well first off there are only three different(sorta) D-Arks/Powers. Let me first off tell you that if it says D-Power it means the American and European Digital digivces, if it says D-Ark then its the Japanese and Korean digvices. There are different digimon depending on different version on different devices from different regions. if that makes no sense let me break it down for you.

D-Power digivices for the united states have ONLY Guilmon, Terriermon, and Renamon, the ONLY colors of these are Takato's red one, Rika's blue one and Henry's green one. Then theres an American Ultimate D-Ark, though I have yet to see one personally, and that one has Impmon and Monodramon on it as well as renamon terriermon and guilmon. The Europeon ones are kinda like the american ones, only it has tons of different colors and veriations, so its hard to tell what version it is, but its still the same as the american ones. same goes for the european d-power, which i own, and it is the same as the american one only the sprites are smaller(but better looking).

A D-ark, has technically 4 version. Version 1.0(These are Takato's red one, and Ryo's dark blue one) has guilmon(as well as his dark/black versions), terriermon, and renamon on it. I know this for a fact because i own this device. Version 1.5(This is Henry's green one) has the same ones, only this time Terriermon has his dark/black forms. Version 2.0(Rika's blue one and one that looks like Ryo's only its a lgihter blue color and its transparent) has Renamon(with her dark/black digivolutions), Guilmon, and Labramon. Then there's the Ultimate D-Ark and that is the same as the others when it comes to the digimon on it.

Banned

[quote author=terranakari link=topic=16075.msg209083#msg209083 date=1302642762]
    ok, well first off there are only three different(sorta) D-Arks/Powers. Let me first off tell you that if it says D-Power it means the American and European Digital digivces, if it says D-Ark then its the Japanese and Korean digvices. There are different digimon depending on different version on different devices from different regions. if that makes no sense let me break it down for you.

D-Power digivices for the united states have ONLY Guilmon, Terriermon, and Renamon, the ONLY colors of these are Takato's red one, Rika's blue one and Henry's green one. Then theres an American Ultimate D-Ark, though I have yet to see one personally, and that one has Impmon and Monodramon on it as well as renamon terriermon and guilmon. The Europeon ones are kinda like the american ones, only it has tons of different colors and veriations, so its hard to tell what version it is, but its still the same as the american ones. same goes for the european d-power, which i own, and it is the same as the american one only the sprites are smaller(but better looking).

A D-ark, has technically 4 version. Version 1.0(These are Takato's red one, and Ryo's dark blue one) has guilmon(as well as his dark/black versions), terriermon, and renamon on it. I know this for a fact because i own this device. Version 1.5(This is Henry's green one) has the same ones, only this time Terriermon has his dark/black forms. Version 2.0(Rika's blue one and one that looks like Ryo's only its a lgihter blue color and its transparent) has Renamon(with her dark/black digivolutions), Guilmon, and Labramon. Then there's the Ultimate D-Ark and that is the same as the others when it comes to the digimon on it.
    [/quote]

Thank you so much. So basically my only chances of getting Monodramon are if I track down a European digivice? That's so lame they just didn't put him on Ryos version, it would make sense.

[quote author=RyoAkiyma link=topic=16075.msg209161#msg209161 date=1302713642]

Thank you so much. So basically my only chances of getting Monodramon are if I track down a European digivice? That's so lame they just didn't put him on Ryos version, it would make sense.
    [/quote]

I have a european Ultimate D-Power with Monodramon on it if you'd like to purchase it.

and yea i agree, they should have put monodramon and impmon on all of the season 3 digivices. but def. on Ryo's japanese one, since it looks like his and all.

Banned

[quote author=terranakari link=topic=16075.msg209165#msg209165 date=1302716607]
    I have a european Ultimate D-Power with Monodramon on it if you'd like to purchase it.

and yea i agree, they should have put monodramon and impmon on all of the season 3 digivices. but def. on Ryo's japanese one, since it looks like his and all.
    [/quote]

Agreed. Oh really, you're looking to sell a European digivice? Ive seen some on eBay (Varying in a million different colors) and was debating bidding on one. But most of the ones Ive seen have the plastic extender arm thing instead of felt belt and hook that most of them have. What 's the color scheme? (Doesn't really matter too much because Im most likely customizing to look like Ryo's as much as possible)

[quote author=RyoAkiyma link=topic=16075.msg209169#msg209169 date=1302725803]
    Agreed. Oh really, you're looking to sell a European digivice? Ive seen some on eBay (Varying in a million different colors) and was debating bidding on one. But most of the ones Ive seen have the plastic extender arm thing instead of felt belt and hook that most of them have. What 's the color scheme? (Doesn't really matter too much because Im most likely customizing to look like Ryo's as much as possible)
    [/quote]

ummmm it looks like the ultimate d-power O_o and yea it has the plastic belt clip instead of the fabriced ones, which i personally dont like, this is my husband's ultimate d-power, and he wants a japanese one instead of a european one, so the money for this would prob. go twards that lol. if you want, i can get pics for you within the next few hours.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast