With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 145 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Xros Wars Changing Title? and Discussion Thread

Re: Xros Wars Changing Title? and Discussion Thread

[quote author=Sabrblade link=topic=15934.msg206081#msg206081 date=1299735330]
    No. This is a new arc to the sole season of the sixth series.
    "Story arc" =/= "season" in the Digimon anime.

In the Digimon anime, there are currently six seasons and six series. Each series is but one season long (unless you want to insist that Adventure 02 is the same series as Adventure*), and contain multiple story arcs (usually four).

If we are to assume that each series has four story arcs each, then this would be the 24th arc in all.

[size=7pt]* - While it is true and factual that Adventure and Zero Two are both part of the same continuity and overall story, it is possible for more than one series to encompass a single continuity/story.[/size]
    [/quote]
    Actually, each series consists of two seasons, the fall and spring. We just define tv seasons differently in the US.

Let's end the 'what season and how does that count' discussion.

If you want to discuss that, make a thread.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Follow Monox D. I-Fly On Twitter Add Monox D. I-Fly on Facebook Add Monox D. I-Fly on DeviantArt

[quote author=WereGarurumon link=topic=15934.msg206077#msg206077 date=1299732350]
    I am sort of confused btw, on how news and such call it CHOU SHINKA but in the show itself it's referred as SHINKA
    [/quote]

Well, in MegaloGrowmon episode in Tamers, the title said CHOU SHINKA yet Growmon himself still yelled SHINKA when he was evolving to Perfect level.
    I am a Digimon fan who was an Elementary Schooler during WarGreymon era,
    a Middle Schooler during KaiserGreymon era, a High Schooler during ShineGreymon era,
    and a college student during ZekeGreymon era.

I come from the net

Anyone else realize the 2ch rumor was kinda right about the Seven Swords thing except it's Seven Kingdoms?

I'm going digital

And that it's still about Xros Wars still. Heh.

Oh and I just got mindblown - that SGreymon x OShoutmon x Sparrowmon? has Shoutmon using his body as a weapon

Ooooo wan-wan-wan!

Ain't got no mojo...

[quote author=WereGarurumon link=topic=15934.msg206098#msg206098 date=1299764681]Oh and I just got mindblown - that SGreymon x OShoutmon x Sparrowmon? has Shoutmon using his body as a weapon
    [/quote]

I don't think that Sparrowmon or an upgraded form of his is a part of the golden DigiXros in the new poster; I don't see any evidence of parts that do not belong to either OmegaShoutmon or SiegGreymon.

But I agree, it's pretty neat how they're using OmegaShoutmon's torso and legs as an arm. It's incredibly inventive and the design works both as OmegaShoutmon's lower body and as the golden Xros's arm.

I'm going digital

Yeah that's why I put ? beside Sparrowmon, because I wasn't sure. XD

You know, I actually think Greymon might not evolve, at least not yet. Kiriha lacks the Friendship and Courage trait.

Ooooo wan-wan-wan!

[quote author=WereGarurumon link=topic=15934.msg206100#msg206100 date=1299766555]
    Yeah that's why I put ? beside Sparrowmon, because I wasn't sure. XD

You know, I actually think Greymon might not evolve, at least not yet. Kiriha lacks the Friendship and Courage trait.
    [/quote]
    But he's just bubbling with Love and Purity.

Hey Guys noob here

So let me get up to speed Shoutmon and Greymon are going to evolve into their new formes by using crest power?

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook

Not exactly. Shoutmon evolved to OmegaShoutmon due to Akari's "Courage" and Zenjirou's "Friendship." This is clearly an homage to the Adventure Crests, but the notion of Crests themselves has not come up in Xros Wars.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net