With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Thread: Role Play Interest Check

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    iīd say it is key to do it in a live scenario, via chat or something, all the RPs that have been "play by post" died super early.
    Set dates where everyone got 2 or 3 hours of time for a chapter or a short adventure should be good.
    under that premise i would be okay to GM or play, if itīs yet another play by post then all i got to say is "lol, no. good luck with that"

as for the system, it needs to be simple maybe a couple attributes people can invest points by themself and each action is a combination of 2-3 attributes that you have to roll a dice on.
    i also recommend against a leveling system, just takes to much planning ahead.
    This sounds interesting and definitely doable. The only trick would be figuring out times as some folks may be in very different time zones.

So in a live chat scenario (like IRC for instance) I would imagine that people can make shorter posts considering everyone only has a few hours to collaborate?

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    yeah thatīs a good point it allows for better roleplay too since you can have more active conversations that go back and forth or can just say yes/no or other short replies, itīs more dynmaic and you donīt have to come up with a wall of text for each post.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfTartarus View Post
    yeah thatīs a good point it allows for better roleplay too since you can have more active conversations that go back and forth or can just say yes/no or other short replies, itīs more dynmaic and you donīt have to come up with a wall of text for each post.
    That sounds great. You have any existing ideas for an RP?

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    no, but i can come up with something pretty quick if needed.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122