10th Anniversary CD Info, Coverart and... Maybe Something More

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Vallant link=topic=12662.msg163119#msg163119 date=1247940228]
Well, if my sources are correct, it shall be two short films that we'll be getting for the anniversary. Toei will be releasing 2 short Digimon films (each being 7 minutes long) in Japan this October. Digimon Adventure 3D: Digimon Grand Prix and Digimon Savers 3D Digital World Kiki Ippatsu!
[/quote]

That's already known, never posted about it because they are both preexisting, and they are only getting a short viewing at a Toei event.

Vallant

Resistance is Futile
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Oh, I see. Well that would make sense on why I didn't know about that until now.

cuore_ridente

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=godofchaos link=topic=12662.msg163121#msg163121 date=1247940326]
That's already known, never posted about it because they are both preexisting, and they are only getting a short viewing at a Toei event.
[/quote]

So they're not going to be released for everyone to see or something? Why not? Does anyone know what they're about?

daimondai

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Meh. Despite my complaints, at least Digimon is still alive. I should just put aside my personal adamants on something that hasn't come up yet and in Vande's words, shut up, and look forward whats coming to the Digimon fans.

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=cuore_ridente link=topic=12662.msg163143#msg163143 date=1247961346]
So they're not going to be released for everyone to see or something? Why not? Does anyone know what they're about?
[/quote]

oh we will just later on. they release these things and then put them on dvd.

I can't wait I never expected this. hope to see wargreymon in modern animation.

some pictures

http://corp.toei-anim.co.jp/press/2009/07/2009103.php

http://corp.toei-anim.co.jp/cgi-bin/ibrowser/uploads/digimon_grandprix_300.jpg

http://corp.toei-anim.co.jp/cgi-bin/ibrowser/uploads/digimon_savers_kikiippatsu_300.jpg

SeiferA

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I remember seeing that grand prix poster, so Im assuming thats a re-release.

The latter image, however, I don't recall seeing.

viperzerof-2

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I have too they were from digimon racing. they must be making a movie about it. I think some of the models in the savers poster are from digimon savers another mission.

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Yeah, know where I see the Savers Poster I can recall, I've heard about the moviething...
It was this amusement park attraction "Digimon 3D" it was done for, wasn't it?
But never heard of the Adventure-film ^^"

Kaid115

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=KaenKazui link=topic=12662.msg163275#msg163275 date=1248074371]
Yeah, know where I see the Savers Poster I can recall, I've heard about the moviething...
It was this amusement park attraction "Digimon 3D" it was done for, wasn't it?
But never heard of the Adventure-film ^^"
[/quote]

I remember that 3D attraction thing, it looked interesting.

If you take the picture of the CD cover and invert the colors it's a lot easier to see, and when I look at it it seems the 6th hand is somehow reaching through the other 5 hands or the sixth hand (bottom left hand corner) is not connected to the hand in the middle at all and the hand in the middle is a 7th hand withought an arm.

What is an OVA?

Orochi

Completely digital
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
That big blue room with the really bright light
[quote author=Kaid115 link=topic=12662.msg163691#msg163691 date=1248579307]
What is an OVA?
[/quote]

Original video animation. Basically, an anime film or series that is made for home video rather than for theatrical release/television broadcast.

Kira the wanderer

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I like Adventure but I am so sick of it getting all the attention. It had too many plot holes, if they release anything let it please be something that somehow patches those up. I love Tamers best, but have a huge soft spot for Adventure. They need to fix it up a bit, where they didn't explain things. If anything comes out at all, I'd LOVE for it to be set up in the style of the original Digimon Adventure movie, which I can watch again and again without boredom. It was so very well done. I can't think of a better way to honor it's roots.

Also, that Grand Prix thing looks stupid beyond belief. I hate that kinda thing, it looks silly and commercial like.

Rika24

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
wow, so can anyone give us a little info on the 3rd track please? (at least from what you can hear) i heard digimon tamers but that's most likely just saying what they worked on.

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Kaida Spirit link=topic=12662.msg164055#msg164055 date=1249021258]
wow, so can anyone give us a little info on the 3rd track please? (at least from what you can hear) i heard digimon tamers but that's most likely just saying what they worked on.
[/quote]
Everything I understood was just things about "Hi! I am... I sung... on this and that." The Thing about Tamers was, that Sammy sung the soundtrack of "Digimon Tamers: Adventurer's Battle" - nothing more.

Seems to be nothing more, than the commentthingie on the "We Love" Collection, doesn't it?

Kira the wanderer

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Is that it? Or is there still more news to come, I wonder? The song samples didn't grab me like the others and seem like they could be for anything, really, not so Digimon related. It would help if I knew Japanese, I suppose.

KaenKazui

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
@Kira: If there is anything new, we will most probably knew tomorrow. That's all there to say.
The possibility is high that an announcement would be made on that concert thingie. So: We will see.
Just let's hope and pray.

Goggles

Junior Commander
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
It's August 1, 7:45am here in the Philippines. Shouldn't take long now.

jpwong

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
[quote author=Goggles link=topic=12662.msg164102#msg164102 date=1249084069]
It's August 1, 7:45am here in the Philippines. Shouldn't take long now.
[/quote]

Somehow I don't think the concert is happenning that early in the day is it?