With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: Rumored Digimon continued

Rumored Digimon continued

Royal Kuniggit/KingBurgermon siad:
    There are many different digimon from cd dramas that arent verified as "real". Id like to here your opinions/cooments

Naa-chan-CD Drama
    Bun-Cmon digimon, no 'mon'
    Decaymon-Champion som sites, shadow hybrid others
    Shadmon-Shadow Hybrid some, Rookie (hybrid of darkness others)
    Fishermon-? some sites, shadow hybrid others
    Rebelmon-Ultimate levl w/ 'Night-Vision Shells and Brushfire' some sites, shadow hybrid others
    Slithermon-champion some sites, shadow hybrid others
    Shadow 'hybrid name'-the shaadow hybrids, including shadowbeetlemon from frontier
    Kita Kitsunemon-CD drama
    Kyuukanmon-" "
    Urashimamon-" "
    Cheer Galmon-" "
    Jiko Chuumon-" "
    Market Shopkeeper-DW
    Neo Crimson-Half human, half digi, DW2
    Beetmon-Ancientbeetmon devolve
    Irismon-'' "irismon " "
    Trojamon-" " Trojamon " "
    Sphinxmon-" " Sphinxmon " "
    Mermaimon-" " Mermaimon" "
    Megatheriummon-" "Megatheriummon " "
    Earthdramon-contest
    Babydramon-""
    Punch Narabimon-""
    Huntermon-""
    Technodramon-""
    Generamon-""
    Hari Mogemon-""
    Holy Digitamamon-""

deviate said:

Actually the last 8 are real Digimon. Some of them were even listed on the contest website with a picture of their LCD.

Beetmon, Irismon, Trojamon, Sphinxmon, Megatheriummon, Decaymon, Shadmon, Fishermon, Rebelmon, Slithermon are Digimon Omnitor pulled out of his ass. Even those attacks for Rebelmon. I actually remember the thread because I kept pestering him for more information. Siltermon was the product of me annoying him. Shadmon was meant to be the Flamon of the darkness hybrids.

Kita Kitsunemon, Kyuukanmon, Urashimamon, Cheer Galmon, Jiko Chuumon are the the Armor evolutions of Gabumon, Biyomon, Gomamon, Palmon, and Gomamon in that order.

KingBurgermon/Royal Kuniggit said:
    Cool! Do tentomon and agumon have armors too? Im making a big list of digimon,so do u think i should include the 01 armors as real? What about the shadow hybrids are they counted as different digimon or not. Also who is the market shopkeeper?

PS DMA rules!!
    PSS Whats 'the Norimon'???

Continue the discussion

Red shirt

Re: Rumored Digimon continued

I wouldn't say that Beetmon, Irismon, Trojamon, Sphinxmon, and Megatheriummon are "Digimon Omnitor pulled out of his ass". They at least have some basis for speculation (considering Wisemon and Mermaimon were created after the introduction of the 10 Ancients, although Mermaimon's been a contest winner forever).

I really wish they'd actually make cards of all the contest winners and the CD drama digimon (although those CD ones just seem weird).

I come from the net

I made a mistake before with the CD drama Digimon. I listed Gomamon twice. Jikochuumon is Tentomon's armor evolution using the Digimental of Knowledge. Agumon never armor evolved because he broke his jaw while trying to. I could be wrong because the last time I heard about these Digimon were on Megchan's board. When asked about them last month on old WtW no one seemed to know what I was talking about.

We all did think Beetmon and the rest would be released based on Wisemon's release. Omnitor didn't say Beetmon and co might be released, he went out of his way and told us they would be released in Booster "X" or whatever. I too REALLY wish they would release those contest winners. I really hate how the new cards sets keep having almost the same cards in each set.

I come from the net

Kita Kitsunemon? oO;

Who does she/he evolve from?

so what abou the shadow hybrids. Sometimes ShadowBeetlemon and ShadowMetalKabuterimon are treated as seperate digimon sometimes not. But if he is then would the other human/bast hybrids have shadow forms (eg ShadowAgunimon, ShadowKorikakumon) And could someone post (if possible0 a screentshot of the market shopkeeper from digimon word 1 and one of neo crimson from digiworld 2. Also ive read about things called 'mecha rogues' any scoop on those would be very much appreciated

There are no "shadow" Hybrids. There's just the Blitzmon and Bolgmon recolors that appear in Frontier. There is zero information on them and no reason to think they're anything than just simple recolors. The other Hybrids don't even have recolors, save for the ones in Battle Spirit Frontier.

I come from the net

KitaKitsunemon evolves from Gabumon with the Digimental of Friendship. ShadowBeetmon and ShadowBorgmon are the only shadow hybrids now and forever.

are the ones listed in ur dex the only recolers, deviate?

I come from the net

You mean ShadowBeetlemon and ShadowMetalKabuterimon? Yes they are the only hybrid recolors. Agunimon Extra and Lobomon Extra might actually be the same color as their originals, so yeah, only two hybrid recolors. (That is unless you count the BlackSeraphimon from season 4 as hybrid, which you shouldn't anyway)