With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/Lost Evo/SXW Sprite Topic! *NO SPRITE REQUESTS!*

I'm a Maniac

Re: The NEW Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/Lost Evo Sprite Topic! *NO SPRITE REQUESTS!*

Well that sucks, but ok. I guess I'll look elsewhere. Thank you.
    signature removed, over width limit.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt

Re: The NEW Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/Lost Evo Sprite Topic! *NO SPRITE REQUESTS!*

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/2586/spritedump.png
    Spritedump of idle sprites of new non-Xros Wars Digimon in SXW.
    Apparently you can't see attacking sprites from the Digidex now, which is kinda a problem..I really don't want to play through the whole game this time just to get their attacking sprites (yeah. Maybe someone else can rip the final boss sprites, I'm kinda busy with stuff)

XW Digimon idle sprites tomorrow I guess. It's almost 2am and I wanna sleep :|

I come from the net

Thanks! And those are looking good.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/6959/spritedumpxw.png
    XW Digimon idle spritedump part 1

Edit: http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/6...itedumpxw2.png
    XW Digimon idle spritedump part 2

Damn these big sprites like Tactimon and Shoutmon X4 that go offscreen..I'm not too good with piecing tiles from the tile viewer so they *might* be wrong, but I trust my..spriter's intuition. lol

Add Faust on Steam Add Faust on DeviantArt

Garmmon, thank you for your work and effort getting these sprites ripped. Your continuous service to this community is wonderful And I'm sure they'll go to good use with the sprite artists around the net eager to pull them apart and put them back together.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

*dies laughing at some of the notes you've put on the dumps* XD

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/3...itedumpxw3.png
    Alright guys the idle sprites are done! woohoo 8D

I'll see what I can do about the attacking sprites..hopefully they appear somewhere else other than in battle.
    About the overworlds..well I'll see first. I'm kinda reluctant to do them lol *shot*

Thank you muchly for getting these.

The dream xroses look cooler than anticipated, and SkullKnightmon is just... ADORABLE. Shame on the programmers for not adding more new (non-xw) digimon, though.

I come from the net

So X5S is without Sparrowmon shield ?
    Evolve!Super-Evolve!Warp-Evolve!Armor Evolve!Jogress Evolve!Ultimate Evolve! Matrix Evolve!Spirit Evolve!Slide Evolve!Double Spirit Evolve!Hyper Spirit Evolve!Ancient Spirit Evolve!Perfect Evolve!Burst Evolve!....DigiXros!.........Evolve.. Double Xros!Grand Xros!Great Xros!Evolution Xros!Final Xros!

I come from the net

Great work Garmmon. Will begin work editing them into front page tommorow

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast