With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The New Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/Lost Evo/SXW Sprite Topic! *NO SPRITE REQUESTS!*

Ain't got no mojo...

Re: The NEW Digimon World DS Sprite Topic! *NO SPRITE REQUESTS!*

where is digmon?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

[quote author=Bryautesou link=topic=14767.msg193645#msg193645 date=1285779982]
    where is digmon?
    [/quote]

What the heck is this? Try putting a better sentence together, then someone may be able to understand what you want.

Ain't got no mojo...

Hey Garmmon is Shine BM's tail supposed to look like that? I'm pretty sure it looked different. Anyways, the sprites are amazing congratulations!

EDIT: Never mind about the tail.

I come from the net viperzerof-2's Avatar

Re: The NEW Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/Lost Evo Sprite Topic! *NO SPRITE REQUESTS!*

could I make a suggestion? since this is the most popular sprite topic on wtw and it is offten visited maybe we should make it for all digimon games rather then just the DS game. the others have a tendance to get lost and if they were here some one would be looking after them. also people who are looking for ds sprites who have never seen the other sprites or even know they were avalible might see them and us them aswell making the chances of the sprites getting lost much more slim.

Junior Commander

Re: The NEW Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/Lost Evo Sprite Topic! *NO SPRITE REQUESTS!*

Is it all right if I use these as long as I give credit?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

[quote author=Dante link=topic=14767.msg201890#msg201890 date=1296095566]
    Is it all right if I use these as long as I give credit?
    [/quote]

Sure, just make sure you link back to WtW.

Junior Commander

Ok I was thinking about doing some recolors.

[quote author=Dante link=topic=14767.msg201985#msg201985 date=1296173132]
    Ok I was thinking about doing some recolors.
    [/quote]

That's fine, as long as credit is still given.

I'm a Maniac

Hello, I've been gone a long time, and I'm working on something new. I've looked all over the place, but I can't seem to find any sprites of Yashamon(Yasyamon), can anyone help me out please?

EDIT:

Oh, and I'm also looking for a Blimpmon sprite.
    signature removed, over width limit.

I come from the net Master-Element's Avatar

[quote author=jetwhiskey link=topic=14767.msg203266#msg203266 date=1297298992]
    Hello, I've been gone a long time, and I'm working on something new. I've looked all over the place, but I can't seem to find any sprites of Yashamon(Yasyamon), can anyone help me out please?

EDIT:

Oh, and I'm also looking for a Blimpmon sprite.
    [/quote]
    This thread is only for sprites that are in the DS story games, and those two are not.
    So one you are out of luck in this thread and two, like the title says, no requests.
    I'm the sprite artist formerly known as Digi-Brigade

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast