With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: The New Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/Lost Evo/SXW Sprite Topic! *NO SPRITE REQUESTS!*

It is still possible to view the images on photobucket. they will show as the upgrade message initially but, at least that works for me, when you refresh the photobucket page it will reload the real image.

Still a very shitty thing to do of course, but considering the redirection of weather you get to see the image or get redirected to the page is referrer based it should still be possible to do a batch backup, I might look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    It is still possible to view the images on photobucket. they will show as the upgrade message initially but, at least that works for me, when you refresh the photobucket page it will reload the real image.

Still a very shitty thing to do of course, but considering the redirection of weather you get to see the image or get redirected to the page is referrer based it should still be possible to do a batch backup, I might look into that.
    Or you could view the albums here : http://s874.photobucket.com/user/WtW...?sort=3&page=1

At the side bar there is a link to each of the albums Baby, Child, Adult, Perfect, Ultimate, Xros Wars. Just click on that to view whichever digimon sprites you need, they should be sorted by name.

To download the album just follow this guide here:
    http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en...loading-Albums

There is a button under "Actions" to select to download an album.

I'm a Maniac
    I would like to use these sprites to mod animals of stardew valley. Would it be ok as long as I give credit?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by vipertongn View Post
    I would like to use these sprites to mod animals of stardew valley. Would it be ok as long as I give credit?
    I would say not, due to legal stuffs.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vipertongn View Post
    I would say not, due to legal stuffs.
    Aw. Ok, thanks for the info. I'd rather not run into legal trouble

Ain't got no mojo...

Something other than Photobucket maybe?

Hey guys, sorry for the bump.

Photobucket compresses the images. It's terrible because they're pixel art, and they're unusable in that jpg-like state.

Tried downloading the album like Digi_TaKi said a couple years ago. Doesn't work for some reason (Hmmm. Something didn't click. Want to give it another shot? Try again now.)

By any chance, is there anyone that has the sprites in usable quality and is kind enough to upload them on a decent hosting site? Like, even an archive on Mediafire / Mega / Google Drive / anything really?

EDIT: here's an example with Gigimon, Photobucket version versus Wikimon version. I made it triple the original size to show the difference to the untrained eye. Unfortunately Wikimon only has one frame of the sprite, which is the one I used for the comparison.

Last edited by Radstark; 09-09-2019 at 02:17 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hi, sorry for the late reply. I am getting the same error too. Photobucket is not the best site to use, probably. In case you didn't find a solution already (which you probably have), I point you out "The Spriters Resources" site. It hosts fewer Digimon sprites then they have here though (that is, on Photobucket). For instance, Gigimon is missing. I really wish they uploaded the sprites there instead of that site.
    Edit: if you found a different solution, I'd like to know it anyway, since I'm also looking for these sprites!

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt
    Photobucket was decent back in the day these were uploaded. Now it's a pain in the arse. We can likely get the sprites from photobucket, but the originals I suspect are long gone...

Edit: Got what there is from Photobucket and put them all in a file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lk0pjupv8n88006/sprite_thread.zip

Junior Commander IamTheSovereign's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Photobucket was decent back in the day these were uploaded. Now it's a pain in the arse. We can likely get the sprites from photobucket, but the originals I suspect are long gone...

Edit: Got what there is from Photobucket and put them all in a file: http://www.mediafire.com/file/lk0pjupv8n88006/sprite_thread.zip
    While, for the most part, the sprites are fine, I would like to point out, for those unaware, that there remain a few Digimon that remain in photobucket crap mode.
    These are: Kabuterimon, Gesomon, Kogamon, Mammothmon, Whamon, Rosemon, Seraphimon, MirageGaogamon Burst Mode, GranLocomon, Blastmon, MasterTyrannomon, Mermaimon, SkullKnightmon, and Tactimon.

However, all is not lost. Kabuterimon through MirageGaogamon BM, along with Blastmon, Mermaimon, and Tactimon, can all be found on Digimon Wiki, while Wikimon has a sprite for SkullKnightmon and MasterTyrannomon - but, only one frame can be copied from these resources. Likewise, The Spriter's Resource has entire spritesheets of the following aforementioned Digimon: Kabuterimon, Whamon, Rosemon, Seraphimon, and GranLocomon.

Therefore, entire sprite sheets for Gesomon, Kogamon, Mammothmon, Whamon, MirageGaogamon BM, Blastmon, MasterTyrannomon, Mermaidmon, SkullKnightmon, and Tactimon remain entirely unavailable. But, as I mentioned before, solitary sprites of each of these Digimon exists.

Also, do note that the backgrounds, the walking sprite for ClavisAngemon, etc. are all perfectly fine.

This is a great resource that Vande has put together. I advise you to take advantage of it while you can. However, I have saved the file to my Dropbox account, so if, for any reason, the download link stops working, contact me, and I can share it with you.

Thank you, Vande!
    "Evil can confuse you when you're staring at it straight in the face. You can hope the face of evil will change, but it won't unless you force it to change."

If you enjoy(ed) my story, check this out! It's the various Digimon I've created for the entire series: ---> https://withthewill.net/threads/1844...906#post325906

I have them on my computer as well, so they won't be lost

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910