With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: The New Digimon World Dawn/Dusk/Lost Evo/SXW Sprite Topic! *NO SPRITE REQUESTS!*

It is still possible to view the images on photobucket. they will show as the upgrade message initially but, at least that works for me, when you refresh the photobucket page it will reload the real image.

Still a very shitty thing to do of course, but considering the redirection of weather you get to see the image or get redirected to the page is referrer based it should still be possible to do a batch backup, I might look into that.

Quote Originally Posted by Theigno View Post
    It is still possible to view the images on photobucket. they will show as the upgrade message initially but, at least that works for me, when you refresh the photobucket page it will reload the real image.

Still a very shitty thing to do of course, but considering the redirection of weather you get to see the image or get redirected to the page is referrer based it should still be possible to do a batch backup, I might look into that.
    Or you could view the albums here : http://s874.photobucket.com/user/WtW...?sort=3&page=1

At the side bar there is a link to each of the albums Baby, Child, Adult, Perfect, Ultimate, Xros Wars. Just click on that to view whichever digimon sprites you need, they should be sorted by name.

To download the album just follow this guide here:
    http://support.photobucket.com/hc/en...loading-Albums

There is a button under "Actions" to select to download an album.

I'm a Maniac
    I would like to use these sprites to mod animals of stardew valley. Would it be ok as long as I give credit?

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Steam Follow Vande on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by vipertongn View Post
    I would like to use these sprites to mod animals of stardew valley. Would it be ok as long as I give credit?
    I would say not, due to legal stuffs.

I'm a Maniac
    Quote Originally Posted by Vande View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vipertongn View Post
    I would say not, due to legal stuffs.
    Aw. Ok, thanks for the info. I'd rather not run into legal trouble

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910