With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Sprite Animation Thread - Read First Post! *Fully Working!*

Re: Digimon Sprite Animation Thread - Read First Post!

[quote author=Vande link=topic=14512.msg184987#msg184987 date=1276961743]
    Unless someone else wants to do a 'correct one' then it'll have to do.
    [/quote]

Just saying, since you guys are looking for all the correct sprites.

Also, I've uploaded the ones I have to the wiki here: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/User:K...ry#Dorugoramon

I know it has some like Imperialdramon Black, Boltmon, Babamon, PrinceMamemon. It's the only way I have to easily upload them to the internet.

I come from the net

[quote author=KrytenKoro link=topic=14512.msg185076#msg185076 date=1277021153]
    Just saying, since you guys are looking for all the correct sprites.

Also, I've uploaded the ones I have to the wiki here: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/User:K...ry#Dorugoramon

I know it has some like Imperialdramon Black, Boltmon, Babamon, PrinceMamemon. It's the only way I have to easily upload them to the internet.
    [/quote]

All of the sprites were ripped from the game Kryten so they ARE the correct sprites even if they don't match other Bandai images.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

Where did you get those Sprites from Kryten? Because the last time i checked the sprites that were animated were created for WtW only.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt

I come from the net

Thanks for those Garmmon, added them into the list and made sure you were listed so people know you helped out

[quote author=AngelofHope link=topic=14512.msg185114#msg185114 date=1277050066]
    All of the sprites were ripped from the game Kryten so they ARE the correct sprites even if they don't match other Bandai images.
    [/quote]

No...I'm looking at my DS. Preciomon is ''quite'' yellow. It may have been changed between DS and Dawn/Dusk, though. But in Dawn/Dusk, Preciomon does not have red on his fins, and his skin is yellow.

Where did you get those Sprites from Kryten? Because the last time i checked the sprites that were animated were created for WtW only.
    When the old thread was up, I asked NightShade and the other guy for permission to use them. They said yes.

Follow Vande On Twitter Add Vande on Facebook Add Vande on Discord Add Vande on Steam Add Vande on DeviantArt

[quote author=KrytenKoro link=topic=14512.msg185161#msg185161 date=1277072070]
    No...I'm looking at my DS. Preciomon is ''quite'' yellow. It may have been changed between DS and Dawn/Dusk, though. But in Dawn/Dusk, Preciomon does not have red on his fins, and his skin is yellow.

When the old thread was up, I asked NightShade and the other guy for permission to use them. They said yes.
    [/quote]

Quit the arguing with a mod or i'm gonna get ticked off, more so. Also i notice you have not given credit on your sprite page. Add the credit or remove the sprites.

[quote author=Vande link=topic=14512.msg185181#msg185181 date=1277094817]
    Quit the arguing with a mod or i'm gonna get ticked off, more so. Also i notice you have not given credit on your sprite page. Add the credit or remove the sprites.
    [/quote]

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/a..._Plesiomon.png

That is what I was talking about. I'm merely trying to point out the gif's that need fixing.

EDIT: I've gone through and credited Night_Shade and Sci for the images that were missing it. Thanks for reminding me.

Follow Garmmon On Twitter Add Garmmon on DeviantArt

Giromon
    Vademon
    Tekkamon
    Bigmamemon
    Vajramon
    Knightmon
    Deathmon

All of Dukemon CM's sprites in the sprite sheet in the DWDS sprite thread all have a tiny part of their feet cut off, so...

I come from the net

[quote author=Garmmon link=topic=14512.msg185267#msg185267 date=1277142551]All of Dukemon CM's sprites in the sprite sheet in the DWDS sprite thread all have a tiny part of their feet cut off, so...
    [/quote]

Yeah, don't worry about that, I think everyone will just be grateful for the help your giving, I know I am

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast