With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | Chatroom | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Drama CD + Novel translations

I'm going digital
    Follow onkeikun On Twitter

Re: Drama CD + Novel translations

[quote author=the comp link=topic=1250.msg35474#msg35474 date=1171220395]so, in the door to summer, why does gumimon keep saying kokomon's gone, when they found the digiegg?[/quote]

That is a very good question, and one I can't answer. I just translate the things.

Most people consider the movies to be AU, so I can only suggest you treat this drama cd in the same way.

Completely digital

ah.

in the origonal story thing, mimi's talking about 9/11, right?

I come from the net
    Add The Golux on Steam

I'd say that's a safe bet. And whoever wrote the Summer Door story probably didn't notice that Chocomon was reborn.

I come from the net

Thanks for working on translating the Novels! ^^;

I wonder if we'll learn a bit more about the 5 Original Chosen Children :O?

Completely digital

[quote author=The Golux link=topic=1250.msg35499#msg35499 date=1171228096]
    I'd say that's a safe bet. And whoever wrote the Summer Door story probably didn't notice that Chocomon was reborn.
    [/quote]
    the thing says it happened in september, so i think were right.
    a few more things:

1. i wonder if they ever found nat's partner.
    2. i wonder what jun, shin, and yolei's sister's partners were.......
    3. you will be translating michi e no armor shinka, right?

I come from the net
    Add The Golux on Steam

*Personally likes to think Jun got a Chuumon*

I'm going digital
    Follow onkeikun On Twitter

[quote author=Rosemon Burst Mode link=topic=1250.msg35513#msg35513 date=1171232093]I wonder if we'll learn a bit more about the 5 Original Chosen Children :O?[/quote]

I probably skimmed through the pages really fast, but I didn't see anything about the Original Five. ><; As if to make up for that, it goes more into Gennai, Hikari's crest, and the relationship between all seven Chosen Children. Most of the Digimon deaths aren't the same as the anime, but they're still horrible (and some are kind of graphic >&lt. The novel authors wanted to show that the eight children were all main characters, so instead of that feeling you get from the anime - that two of them are more powered-up than the rest - all of them play an equal part in the plot progression. It's really great. <3

[quote author=the comp link=topic=1250.msg35697#msg35697 date=1171323874]1. i wonder if they ever found nat's partner.
    2. i wonder what jun, shin, and yolei's sister's partners were.......
    3. you will be translating michi e no armor shinka, right?[/quote]

1. and 2. are up for you to decide. Yes, Michi e is being translated.... I was planning to get it out on time for Valentine's Day, but it looks like it'll be delayed. =( *kicks senior theses around until they bonk into each other*

I come from the net

I'm just putting this out on the floor, but someone should remind Daisuke there is nothing wrong with more than one partner XD. It's great to finally get at stuff without having to switch languages all the time; thanks and keep the good stuff flowing ^_^
    The Digital World has no shortage of heroes, but what of our own world?

Junior Commander

[quote author=onkeikun link=topic=1250.msg35481#msg35481 date=1171221829]Most people consider the movies to be AU, so I can only suggest you treat this drama cd in the same way.[/quote]For Adventure, seems the only movie that is "AU" is movie 3. At least movies 1, 2, and 4 can be connected to the series in some way.

That aside, as I said before, thanks for taking the time to translate these novels. I can't wait to see the rest of it. I kinda like the fact that there's going to be more characterization on the kids and such compared to the anime, by the looks of it.

um so there's no way you can download the first thing with davis

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast