02 lineart scan PREVIEWS- height and mimi

Unknown Neo

You got in
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Those are interesting. But that mimi picture? .....Ok then. Very strange. I'd think she'd be better then to be like a socialite. She'd wind up in jail and serve her full sentence if she kept that look.

lost in thought

Agent Provocateur
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Teenagers don't wind up in jail for dressing like a prostitute... she'd only really get thrown in if she were a prostitute. And even then, I don't know how much good that'll do, because it seems like the US government is incredibly lenient on it, and all they get is a few nights at the station and a slap on the wrist.

Her pimp, though, he'd go up for like five years. lol.

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Re: 02 lineart scan PREVIEW- height and mimi

[quote author=godofchaos link=topic=3229.msg51074#msg51074 date=1178861764]
just the 6 02 kids in a height comparison (and they were so lazily drawn its hilarious, only 3 of them have mouths, mimis mouth looks like her tounge is sliding out the side like she has a novacaine shot, and it just looks oh so cute and funny for all of them.
[/quote]

glad someone else sees it, i wondered if i was imagining it

Grimulfr

Phweet!
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Random Notes:

Says Mimi usually wears high heels, which would add 7-8 cm to her stated height.

If anyone's wondering, that's Hamasaki-sensei and Fujiyama-sensei in the back on the first chart.

On the first chart, Chibimon is labeled as "V-mon Baby II," so he was either the last to be named, or they forgot who he was.