02 Daisuke & V-Mon GEM Figures Coming, Color images of Takato & Guilmon, & more GEM

MarcFBR

Big Cheese
Staff
Admin
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
02 Daisuke & V-Mon GEM Figures Coming, Color images of Takato & Guilmon, & more GEM

At the Megahouse Mega Hobby Expo Megahouse is showing off various figures. We not only get a better look at figures we knew were coming out, we expected to see some new ones...

Image Thumbnail

And we have at least one new set... Daisuke and V-Mon

No image of the figure yet unfortunately... but they have put out a display placard for a Daisuke and V-mon GEM set. The placard does mention they plan to release the set this winter.

In addition, various display models of upcoming GEM figures.

Image Thumbnail

First up is a great shot of Mimi and Lilymon on display.

Then we have some color shots of Takato and Guilmon!

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

Glad to see such great images of these figures so soon.

And even though we've seen a lot of them lately, here is one shot each of Beelzebumon and the Ruki/Renamon set.

Image Thumbnail Image Thumbnail

Thanks to various people on Twitter for the images.

Hopefully we see more new Megahouse Digimon products in the next few days... and especially a few good shots of prototypes of Daisuke and V-mon!

NekoHaruko

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Wow. The ken figure must have sold really really well. That's awesome to see that we are getting one for Daisuke and v-mon. I guess I won't have to worry about getting v-mon figures at a con two months from now?

The nice thing about a winter release is.. Saving up enough money to buy it! Nothing like some good ol' fashion budgeting. It is going to be about 100 dollars after all. O_O if it's going to be on cdjapan again that is.

Rika24

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
awww Guilmon and Takato are adorable! i actually like it more than the Ruki and Renamon one

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Daisuke and V-mon *-----*
I'm so happy that they will release a Daisuke and V-mon set ♡
Hope to see a image very soon.
I love Daisuke Motomiya 😍

yosa

Red shirt
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Finally Daisuke and V-mon are going to be released! I've been waiting for this! :D
No I just hope that Daisuke's pose will be the one I want...

Seraphimon-T.K.

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Thank god! Maybe im one of the few digimon fans that i love 02 so much!!! I hope they will make figures for all the characters :D I would love to have Takeru (02) on my collection :D

Somehow i dont like the takato figure :/ oh well

Shadow Shinji

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
This is so nice!! Digimon is receiving a lot of LOVE lately :eek: By the way, Digimon Adventure tri. voice actor and general Digimon fan Matsuzawa Chiaki tweeted about the expo, expressing gratitude to MegaHouse for supporting Digimon, and expressing hope that Frontier would be next. Just wondering how cool it'd look a G.E.M. figure for Izumi & Fairymon and Koichi & Duskmon :D

LunarianCharm

Ain't got no mojo...
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
So happy to see Daisuke and V-Mon are finally getting their own figures! :D

AguChamp

I'm a Maniac
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Frontier Figures would be really cool, maybe have the spirits stand behind the Digidestined with some of the evolution symbols.

Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
I hope we will see the Daisuke and Veemon figures soon.
And yes it would be cool to see Frontier figures :)

Rika24

I come from the net
Show User Social Media
Hide User Social Media
Frontier Figures would be really cool, maybe have the spirits stand behind the Digidestined with some of the evolution symbols.

or maybe have the spirit turn translucent towards the bottom, like starting at their waist to the feet the colors gradate to clear.