PDA

View Full Version : Help?

Shadow King
11-16-2006, 12:37 PM
Uh, I figured to give this a general title for anyone to ask for help of any kind for Story/World DS.

Anyway, I need some help. For the Silver Ranked mission, when you have to retrieve the star piece, I can't find ShogunGekomon. Where is he? Can someone give some good details, or maybe at least tell me which way to go?

RewolfJ
11-16-2006, 01:24 PM
Most of the whirlpools send you back to an earlier place, so it's easy to tell when you picked the wrong one. I'm pretty sure the trick is to usually go in a whirlpool pointing to an adjacent area you haven't been too.

Anubimon
11-16-2006, 01:29 PM
Oh God that mission was hell.
I know the first thing to do... From the starting screen, you go down/left to the lower screen. Once you get in the water, there's a semi hidden whirlpool up around the top right corner. That'll take you to a new area. After that there are more whirlpools, so just save often.

Takato-mon
11-16-2006, 01:40 PM
Ahhhhhhhh I'm stuck on the mission aswell.It's so confusing.

Airdra
11-16-2006, 02:42 PM
If it gets bad enough, you can always try drawing yourself a map or something on a separate sheet of paper. >_<

I hated that mission...haven't been back to that area since. XD

reddmann
11-17-2006, 01:15 AM
that mission WAS lame.... i just winged adn ran around till i found him... took about an hour..... leveled the crap outa my lineup... turned 3 of champions into ultimates ;D

but yah.... friggggen swamp.... never wanna see a gekomon or a crabmon ever! 8)

Shadow King
11-17-2006, 05:04 AM
Haha. Seems everyone hates this level. I have two more questions now, even though I haven't beaten the first question.

Is there a way to get Biyomon? I think I might be working twards an all Bird team. XD. Valdurmon... Valkyrimon... [Whatever Biyomon's mega level is]...

And, no #2. Does some have some digimon that they hate, and want to give away? XD. I need some strong Digimon.

Anubimon
11-17-2006, 07:15 AM
Haha. Seems everyone hates this level. I have two more questions now, even though I haven't beaten the first question.

Is there a way to get Biyomon? I think I might be working twards an all Bird team. XD. Valdurmon... Valkyrimon... [Whatever Biyomon's mega level is]...

And, no #2. Does some have some digimon that they hate, and want to give away? XD. I need some strong Digimon.

Yes, you can get Biyomon. In the Sky Palace area you can find Phoenixmon, which you can devolve.

Shadow King
11-17-2006, 07:24 PM
Hmph. Stupid. Game.

I now loathe Digimon World DS. Very much so. For two weeks, I raised a Tsunomon. To Gaomon. Then to Gaogamon. And then, after two weeks, It finally got enough experience to Digivolve. But, no. I get it to go to MachGaogamon. And then, I finally realize... THERE IS NO MEGA FOR HIM! So, yeas. No Im' tryoing to get MetalGarurumon.

Alright... New question. (And, ya' know, anyone can ask a question, right?) I'm on the Quest titled "Medicine Man," with medicine located somewhere in the Sheer Valley. Where is it?

Anubimon
11-18-2006, 09:42 AM
Hmph. Stupid. Game.

I now loathe Digimon World DS. Very much so. For two weeks, I raised a Tsunomon. To Gaomon. Then to Gaogamon. And then, after two weeks, It finally got enough experience to Digivolve. But, no. I get it to go to MachGaogamon. And then, I finally realize... THERE IS NO MEGA FOR HIM! So, yeas. No Im' tryoing to get MetalGarurumon.

Alright... New question. (And, ya' know, anyone can ask a question, right?) I'm on the Quest titled "Medicine Man," with medicine located somewhere in the Sheer Valley. Where is it?

Well, it doesn't make a big difference. I chose Raramon, and her lack a Mega for her never really made it harder or anything. I suppose I had to devolve her earlier, but that's it.

the comp
11-18-2006, 02:43 PM
i'm stuck here too. stupid swamp.

Shadow King
11-19-2006, 06:38 AM
Oh, I figured this out! Ishould type up a mini-guide to it, eh?

Alright, so what ou do is:

1.) From the start of the swamp, move tward the bottom left, and to the next area, by foot.

2.) In the next area, once you get into the water, head to the uper right, to reaveal a hidden whirlpool.

3.) Use the whirl pool.

4.) Follow these instructions very carefully, following the mainstream path to get to each whirlpool. I will indicate each pool to use.

5.) Upper left.

6.) Left.

7.) Bottom.

8.) Then continue along the pat, until you get to on with walls around you. There will be a whirlpool abouve you. DO NOT USE THIS. Keep moving along the path until you reach ShogunGekomon.

OH, and this should be right. I'm gonna have to go back and double check. ::)

SharzMy
11-19-2006, 07:39 AM
Thanks.

Being in this mission,to kill ShogunGecko,makes me in what percentage of the game?about half?

bubz
11-21-2006, 02:54 PM
Oh, I figured this out! Ishould type up a mini-guide to it, eh?

Alright, so what ou do is:

1.) From the start of the swamp, move tward the bottom left, and to the next area, by foot.

2.) In the next area, once you get into the water, head to the uper right, to reaveal a hidden whirlpool.

3.) Use the whirl pool.

4.) Follow these instructions very carefully, following the mainstream path to get to each whirlpool. I will indicate each pool to use.

5.) Upper left.

6.) Left.

7.) Bottom.

8.) Then continue along the pat, until you get to on with walls around you. There will be a whirlpool abouve you. DO NOT USE THIS. Keep moving along the path until you reach ShogunGekomon.

OH, and this should be right. I'm gonna have to go back and double check. ::)

I didn't see the hidden whirlpool. : ( I am so lost : (((((((

Devkyu
11-21-2006, 04:46 PM
I'm stuck on an Onegai/Favor quest. Number 23, where I have to go scan Togemon's data to make darts for PicoDevimon, but I can't find Togemon! I think I remember being told to go to the Jungle map, but I searched all over and never found the demon cactus. Can someone tell me how to find Togemon?

RewolfJ
11-21-2006, 07:33 PM
Togemon is in Packet Swamp. In quests requiring scan data, you can just talk to the Digimon again if you already have 100% or more.

jpwong
11-21-2006, 09:55 PM
I believe you can scan Togemon in the sewers.

Devkyu
11-21-2006, 10:18 PM
Yay, Togemon was in Packet Swamp, just hard to find! Now that I finished that quest, I can finally go and rape the Cold Mountains... oh holy hell I'm gunna die... @_@

TERRIEMON
11-26-2006, 07:23 AM
if you havent figured it out from when you posted it, it is in packet swamp im pretty sure
And Icant beat the final boss he kills all my digimon in 1 hit

X-Veedramon
11-26-2006, 10:17 AM
I'm stuck on the Bad tamer / Junk Factory quest. I've beaten the first two (the ones with MugenDramon & Cyberdramon) but I cannot find the last one. Can anybody help?