PDA

View Full Version : Masaru's amazing magical kneecaps

Mercurimon
11-13-2006, 10:47 PM
Does anything think his legs might be fake... really good fakes? Seriously, the kid can jump 100 feet in the air, he intended to jump in a boat from 18 feet up... can anyone say OW? And please, don't pawn off the theory that it's because of his digi-soul... it's not. What do you guys think was the most amazing feat for his obviously technologically advanced kneecaps?

Shinraisei
11-14-2006, 12:45 AM
On the outside, I am trying in vain to not laugh out loud and wake up the neighbourhood. On the inside...ow, stitches lmao XDDD

*ahem haha--ha--*

I think, it's either a) one of those anime things because in anime the Laws used in science do not apply (see? there's a sign which reads "scientific laws need not apply here") OR b)....maybe we'll get an explanation of sorts which makes Masaru extra-special?

I don't know, but your post just makes me laugh. (But you do have a point)

onkeikun
11-14-2006, 02:14 AM
I think the question you should be asking is where his father got those kneecaps. Masaru has superpowers as it's hereditary. :P

MugenSeiRyuu
11-14-2006, 03:26 AM
The Very Secret of a lot Savers Characters: Cybernetic Bodies.

Out of the Main Trio, Touma is the one with the lowest Cyborg Level, Masaru ( like his Dad ) has Prothetic Arms and Lega, while Yoshino´s whole Body is prothetic. She would show us more of her powers, but there is problem with the software.

TKTakeru
11-14-2006, 04:44 AM
The power of the DigiSoul propels him into the air to punch his foe, allowing him to release it.

agupagu
11-14-2006, 05:12 AM
maybe its a matrix thing.
in a computrized world, the lwas of phisycis go to hell?

ChiBKey
11-14-2006, 05:12 AM
My theory is.... it's time that a Japanese guy can jump that high! (no pun intended)
You see Nanami and Ivan can float out that high, so why can't Masaru? Hell, even Satoshi from Pokemon can jump that high. With a super duper jump ability, there's no way to kick ass.
The director of Savers made the characters (certain ones) able to execute unreal maneuver - why? Because he can and this is Anime. Poeple are suppose to leap even higher. :p

Matsuo_Makoto
11-14-2006, 01:08 PM
My theory is.... it's time that a Japanese guy can jump that high! (no pun intended)
You see Nanami and Ivan can float out that high, so why can't Masaru? Hell, even Satoshi from Pokemon can jump that high. With a super duper jump ability, there's no way to kick ass.
The director of Savers made the characters (certain ones) able to execute unreal maneuver - why? Because he can and this is Anime. Poeple are suppose to leap even higher. :p
heh beat me to it lol

And please, don't pawn off the theory that it's because of his digi-soul... it's not.
How can you prove its not from the digisoul anyway?

SakuyamonX
11-14-2006, 01:14 PM
We know it's the DigiSoul's power ~_~

DigiSoul aren't just colored blocks that help Digimon evolve, it is actual energy. Proof of this is in Episode 29 when Masaru's DigiSoul destroys the Dojo.

MugenSeiRyuu
11-14-2006, 01:15 PM
Actually it´s the most plausible thing that it is because of the DigiSoul. Just look at his father. He gets Super Powers from it.

EDIT: AAGH, SakuyamonX beat me to that.

Mahzes
11-14-2006, 01:17 PM
But the problem with that is, he needs to punch something to even activate his Digisoul. Therefore, how could he use it to jumop high before he'd punched anything?

SakuyamonX
11-14-2006, 01:20 PM
Because the DigiSoul is still inside of him anyways? o_O

Matsuo_Makoto
11-14-2006, 01:21 PM
Because the DigiSoul is still inside of him anyways? o_O
yea thats most likely it.

Mercurimon
11-14-2006, 01:32 PM
How dare you say Tohma doesn't have freaking amazing kneecaps... in this last episode within the blink of an eye he jumped onto MirageGaogamon's shoulder... and MirageGaogamon turned his eyes to look at Tohma and said something in Japanese... Well I translated what he said and it reads as follows:

MirageGaogamon: What the hell? You must be... A WITCH!

Tohma: So you figured out my dark secret...

MugenSeiRyuu
11-14-2006, 01:43 PM
Ever thought about the possibility that he got on Mirage´s shoulder while Mirage was still down ?

Not a Diginoob
11-14-2006, 02:08 PM
still, the hight from the ground to his shoulder WHILE lying down would still be a great feat to overcome.

(sorry if my typing is a little off today, i am doing it with bandages on most of my fingers)

MugenSeiRyuu
11-14-2006, 02:16 PM
We also don´t know how he got on his shoulder. Mirage might have lifted him or he might have climbed.

Mercurimon
11-14-2006, 02:27 PM
I know, it's just the way it was cut together where 1 second he is on the ground and magically was on his shoulder.

MugenSeiRyuu
11-14-2006, 02:30 PM
Wasn´t different with Mirage himself.

Shinraisei
11-14-2006, 08:28 PM
I know, it's just the way it was cut together where 1 second he is on the ground and magically was on his shoulder.

Didn't that happen in...30? One minute he's in the doorway, next he's magically sitting. (but someone put down the theory already that it was because of an animation error and last minute insertion of a scene)

I wonder if anime is the bane of every Physics student's existance....

On a semi-serious note, perhaps the Digi Soul energy builds up in him before he goes to strike a Digimon so all that pent up DigiSoul energy he converts into kinetic energy which in turn he uses to propel himself to Great Heights (tm). Then when he punches a Digimon, this energy is bounced into the Digimon and returned to him released and visible before he transfers this energy to his Digivice which then converts into "digital (evolutionary) energy" (we'll call it) which is released through the Digivice and is transferred to the Digimon which utilises this energy to evolve. (Why, speaking of Physics....)

Actually speaking of physics...I haven't studied it since grade 10. How in the world I'm able to apply it is beyond me...plus I'm sure I made mistakes. (And I'm in univ....I'm not studying science---just social science. Woah Comte, deviance and metaphysics and positivism totally the far opposite of Science. What?)

*ahem* Forgive me, I'm doing some readings right now and taking notes and I'm hungry. XD

Leon Kennedy
11-14-2006, 08:30 PM
I wonder if anime is the bane of every Physics student's existance....

It's actually the bane of a lot of things...

As for Masaru's amazing feats... We've all seen him do 'em, why should we be surprised?